Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Barca 2- Milan 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Barca 2- Milan 2

Post by Gil 14/9/2011, 02:36

Just finished watching the first half

My observations

1. Could easily have been 3 or 4 to Milan in the first 20 minutes if Pato could actually control a football

2. Seedorf still got it yo. Nesta was superb as well.

3. Was amazed by how far up Barca's arse Gerry Armstrong was. Couldn't get enough of Messi's c**k either.

4. Boateng is looking like a one season wonder so far.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled 14/9/2011, 02:39

Ganso wrote:i was quite surprised how there weren't many dives and the ref was pretty good

- Milan's second goal came from unfair corner( its was a foul for Abidal)
- Pedro clear penalty in 2nd half..
- Zambrotta Dive, Alves was almost one on vs Abbiati ..
- Messi one on one vs Abbiati ( referee called for an offside on Messi)
etc lol

CONSPIRACY!! UEFA Sucks,AC Platini por que?
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso 14/9/2011, 02:41

Khaledbarca wrote:
Ganso wrote:i was quite surprised how there weren't many dives and the ref was pretty good

etc lol

Zambrotta dive was the only bad call.

didnt see the corner one,but then again even if it was a wrong call,i would say it was right Razz
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis 14/9/2011, 02:52

Khaledbarca wrote:

etc lol

Barcelona fans are very funny. The penalty kick for Barcelona was assigned erregularly, ther was no fouling. The refereeeng was fair and maybe in barcelona favour, as usual.

You are delusionists.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled 14/9/2011, 03:00

leemhuis wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

etc lol

Barcelona fans are very funny. The penalty kick for Barcelona was assigned erregularly, ther was no fouling. The refereeeng was fair and maybe in barcelona favour, as usual.

You are delusionists.

:facepalm:
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer 14/9/2011, 03:25

Khaledbarca wrote:

etc lol

-the foul was not clear.
-Pedro's clear penalty was Pedro tripping over himself. Minor contact, this is not La Liga where you give penalties for minor contacts.
-Zambrotta dive was useless, so I doubt it was a dive. He could have cleared the ball. Also, Zambro is old as hell, he probably just got arthritis or something :coffee:
-Bad off side calls always happen.

Notice how I don't put my points in instances where the ref favored Barca, because I don't care. The ref makes mistakes. The game did not have any major flops from the ref.

Funny how some guys sit in front of the TV and look for referee errors to then post. (directed at a lot of poster, not only Khaled)
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled 14/9/2011, 04:05

Lord Spencer wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

etc lol

-the foul was not clear.
-Pedro's clear penalty was Pedro tripping over himself. Minor contact, this is not La Liga where you give penalties for minor contacts.
-Zambrotta dive was useless, so I doubt it was a dive. He could have cleared the ball. Also, Zambro is old as hell, he probably just got arthritis or something :coffee:

Notice how I don't put my points in instances where the ref favored Barca, because I don't care. The ref makes mistakes. The game did not have any major flops from the ref.

Funny how some guys sit in front of the TV and look for referee errors to then post. (directed at a lot of poster, not only Khaled)

if one of these mistakes/minor mistakes were against ACMilan & Barca won becuz of them..
I'm sure, this forum & all Barca haters would have done worst than last year (Conspiracy, por que?, fc platini etc.. such stupid comments)..

example:
- Barca vs Arsenal.. a clear disallowed goal & another clear penalty for Messi.. no one saw these mistakes.. but one mistake against arsenal (who didn't have a single shot against Barca), made all the world ( especially Barca haters) against barca lol.. yeah it was unfair 2nd yellow card for RVP.. but again these mistakes are part of football & both teams suffered from them..

Pepe gets a red card (imo deserved) some don't agree.. let's say it was unfair.. no one spoke about the marcelo red card (penalty), or carvalho red card or adebayore who also deserved another red card etc..

My point is, referee mistakes are part of the game & we should deal with it..

i do think we ( Barca) deserve a win today, we played better but acmilan did a pretty gd job defensively, & scored from the defences mistakes we did.. i blame Barca players & Guardiola for this result..
- Busquets is GREAT DM, why is he playing as a CB.. yes Pique is injured & Puyol not 100% fit.. but we could have played with alves masch abidal adriano & sergio (DM).. way better lineup..
Its a lesson, which Barca should learn from.. its not bad to lose some points now, better than losing them in knockout stage.. Guardiola should work on the defence especially (corners & set pieces) + we should finish the match & score when we are dominating, we missed alot of chances today.. score could have been easily 3-1..

anyway, gd job by ACMilan.. they did what they had to do & got a Draw.. Barca should work on their defence, hopefully with Pique & Puyol back this problem should be solved..
One more thing: FINISH the match first than relax!! cuz we did this mistake twice vs Sociedad & ACMilan in one week!!

Visca el Barca Very Happy
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth 14/9/2011, 04:14

Khaledbarca wrote:
One more thing: FINISH the match first than relax!! cuz we did this mistake twice vs Sociedad & ACMilan in one week!!

I don't honestly think Barca relaxed on the match vs Milan. They did press (and continue pressing) in search of the 3rd goals until last few mins or so until they decided to defend their lead instead. But then again, a drop in the pressing intensity was noticable to some effect especially if you compare the intensity of pressing when they were trailing 1-0, to when they were leading 2-1

Seth
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger 14/9/2011, 04:24

I respectfully disagree with Khaled's opinion on Barca deserved to win today, Barca played decent possession football today, and we played decent counter football today, imo our defence was very good, and both goals couldve been prevented for a reason or another.

I would've accepted the 2-1 result if it came down to it, but I thought we did deserve the point, possession does not mean you were the better team, as that's your style of footballl, and why would we play you guys the way you want us to.

All in all, good game, hopefully another masterclass can be put at San Siro.
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer 14/9/2011, 04:37

Khaledbarca wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:

etc lol

-the foul was not clear.

if one of these mistakes/minor mistakes were against ACMilan & Barca won becuz of them..
I'm sure, this forum & all Barca haters would have done worst than last year (Conspiracy, por que?, fc platini etc.. such stupid comments)..

example:
- Barca vs Arsenal.. a clear disallowed goal & another clear penalty for Messi.. no one saw these mistakes.. but one mistake against arsenal (who didn't have a single shot against Barca), made all the world ( especially Barca haters) against barca lol.. yeah it was unfair 2nd yellow card for RVP.. but again these mistakes are part of football & both teams suffered from them..

Pepe gets a red card (imo deserved) some don't agree.. let's say it was unfair.. no one spoke about the marcelo red card (penalty), or carvalho red card or adebayore who also deserved another red card etc..

My point is, referee mistakes are part of the game & we should deal with it..

i do think we ( Barca) deserve a win today, we played better but acmilan did a pretty gd job defensively, & scored from the defences mistakes we did.. i blame Barca players & Guardiola for this result..
- Busquets is GREAT DM, why is he playing as a CB.. yes Pique is injured & Puyol not 100% fit.. but we could have played with alves masch abidal adriano & sergio (DM).. way better lineup..
Its a lesson, which Barca should learn from.. its not bad to lose some points now, better than losing them in knockout stage.. Guardiola should work on the defence especially (corners & set pieces) + we should finish the match & score when we are dominating, we missed alot of chances today.. score could have been easily 3-1..

anyway, gd job by ACMilan.. they did what they had to do & got a Draw.. Barca should work on their defence, hopefully with Pique & Puyol back this problem should be solved..

Visca el Barca Very Happy

Take the high road and be better than your enemies.

I never made such remarks about Barca before. It sucks that the ref sometimes makes errors, and IMO that should be UEFA/FIFA first issue to address as matches become decided by these errors.

If we look at referee mistakes over the past 20, we will only see an increase because video tech now shows you everything by the highest detail, hence fans get really angry. Other than the Chelsea encounter (and only by a little), I can say that Barca never benefited by the ref at a ridicilous degree. And even then, we would have never heard of it if Barca was not so successful.

Also, it is FIFA/UEFA responsibility to ban player for diving to discourage the act, and as such, they need to start unifying the refereeing code in all leagues associated with them.

Anyway, congratulation for a game well played. Puyol was sourly missed (not by us thogh Very Happy).
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr 14/9/2011, 04:52

That was a great game. Nesta was a beast today and so was Seedorf. It just shows how well Nesta reads the game and is a top defender even though he is well below his peak.

I sensed Milan's second goal when Barcelona dropped the intensity from the 88th minute and they do deserve the draw for the way they defended throughout the match.

Eagerly awaiting the match at the San Siro. With Ibra back, that one should be an absolute thriller.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo 14/9/2011, 07:18

Grande_Milano wrote:reminds me of Puyol dive vs Sheva. Got goal disallowed there :coffee:

That was a horrible moment, thanks for reminding me again.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S 14/9/2011, 08:28

I missed the game due to my f***ing internet connection and thanks to my idiotic cable operator i couldnt even watch the game on TV.. :facepalm:

I was so damn pissed off that i dint even have the patience to watch Dortmund-Arsenal game which was shown on another channel..

But in all honesty its an excellent result from Milan's perspective.. Milan have a great chance to top the group although the probability is less..I still think Milan beating the other two teams home and away would have a more crucial bearing on their chances of finishing as group winners than the Barca encounter at the San Siro..

A little bit more effort,focus and concentration in those 4 vital matches and they're giving themselves a heavy chance of finishing as group winners for the first time in the last three seasons and thereby avoiding the possibility of facing another top seeded European heavyweight in the round of 16..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 14/9/2011, 13:13

ac milan will do what they do best, i.e lose against some nobodies and barca will top the group
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7