Guardiola Barca vs. Precalciopoli Milan

5 posters

Go down

Guardiola Barca vs. Precalciopoli Milan Empty Guardiola Barca vs. Precalciopoli Milan

Post by gnrfan Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:42 am

As a calcio fan watching milan today reminded me of the glory period in the mid 00s when they dominated the cl. For me ancelotti's team was probably the best of the 2000s up there with barca 08/09. What do you guys reckon would happen if they matched up? The line ups changed somewhat over two-three seasons but imo the strongest was 04/05 with cafu, nesta,stam maldini in defence, pirlo, gattusso, kaka, and seedorf in mf, and attack of crespo and shevchenko. World class in every position. Barca 08-09 was pretty much the same as today except toure instead of busquets, and etoo and henry up front with messi.
gnrfan
gnrfan
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Guardiola Barca vs. Precalciopoli Milan Empty Re: Guardiola Barca vs. Precalciopoli Milan

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:53 am

pretty even match that would be won by the right tactics rather than player abilities, even if the 09 barca has a slight advantage talent wise. but seeing how this inferior Milan earned a couple of draws against Barca then i can say their chances of winning that match are slightly better
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Guardiola Barca vs. Precalciopoli Milan Empty Re: Guardiola Barca vs. Precalciopoli Milan

Post by sbaggio Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:57 am

Milan 89/90 would crush Barca worse than the 1994 team crushed Barca 4-0.
sbaggio
sbaggio
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:06 am

Milan's 89/90 isnt too far ahead of the 03 team imo
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Is that the team that won the 2003-2004 UCL I think it was? Penalties beating Juve?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:37 pm

sbaggio wrote:Milan 89/90 would crush Barca worse than the 1994 team crushed Barca 4-0.

That milan side relied op the offside trap so much thats its not funny and seeing that they have change the offside rule I dont doubt that they would not crush barca.

incoming that barca relies on the referee, forgetting all about calciopoli

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down