Kevin Davies apologises for tackling Manchester United player.

5 posters

Go down

Kevin Davies apologises for tackling Manchester United player. Empty Kevin Davies apologises for tackling Manchester United player.

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:10 pm

Bolton striker Kevin Davies has succumbed to public outrage and apologised to Manchester United’s Tom Cleverly after attempting to take the ball off him at the weekend.

Sir Alex Ferguson made his feelings clear as he raged about Davies’ audacity at actually trying his hardest against the champions.

“We knew it was bad straight away – anyone watching could see it was a tackle,” Ferguson fumed.

“It was unfortunate, but we expected it. Someone was bound to be reckless enough to try and tackle a Manchester United player this season.”

“It’s up to the authorities to stamp out this behaviour before it escalates into a Manchester United defeat.”

“You could see in Davies’ eyes that he only had one thing in his mind, beating Manchester United, and that’s simply unacceptable in the modern game.”

Davies apologises for tackle

Despite showing no remorse for elbowing opponents who do not make any fuss on a weekly basis, the Bolton man has revealed he has contacted Cleverly to say sorry for trying to win the ball.

“It’s the respectful thing to do for a Manchester United player,” Davies said.

“If I did it to some guy who plays for Chelsea or Liverpool I wouldn’t bother apologising, and Fergie would probably send me a nice bottle of wine.”

“Last season Jonny Evans nearly ended Stuart Holden’s career and no-one cared, so I thought it would be all right to try and pinch the ball at some stage.”

“Obviously I was wrong.”

Laughing
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Kevin Davies apologises for tackling Manchester United player. Empty Re: Kevin Davies apologises for tackling Manchester United player.

Post by Lex Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Not to mention those mean WBA players kicking the ball at poor De Gea the previous game. Could score a goal with antics like that ffs
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Kevin Davies apologises for tackling Manchester United player. Empty Re: Kevin Davies apologises for tackling Manchester United player.

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:13 pm

“It’s the respectful thing to do for a Manchester United player,” Davies said.

“If I did it to some guy who plays for Chelsea or Liverpool I wouldn’t bother apologising, and Fergie would probably send me a nice bottle of wine.”

“Last season Jonny Evans nearly ended Stuart Holden’s career and no-one cared, so I thought it would be all right to try and pinch the ball at some stage.”

“Obviously I was wrong.”

PREACH BROTHER PREACH cheers
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Kevin Davies apologises for tackling Manchester United player. OhSnapBlackKid

EDIT: Ha, just realised the article was fake but still........... OH SNAP!!!!!
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:21 pm

He's a dirty player. He definitely should apologize too for intentionally trying to injure Evra and injuring Cleverley too.

Last edited by Devil-Is-Red on Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:23 pm

This article is just a bit of fun mate. LOL
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:23 pm

When is Fergie going to get Kevin Costner in is what i'd like to know
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Zealous wrote:This article is just a bit of fun mate. LOL

Oh man....I feel like.. :facepalm:
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum