Elia and Pepe on the wings for Siena. Chielini to be LB and Bonucci CB. Conte doesn't spare the team

+8
lucianomoggi
Tomwin Lannister
BoBo
S
pasquale22
juventus101
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
12 posters

Go down

Elia and Pepe on the wings for Siena. Chielini to be LB and Bonucci CB. Conte doesn't spare the team  Empty Elia and Pepe on the wings for Siena. Chielini to be LB and Bonucci CB. Conte doesn't spare the team

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:59 am

Juve to Siena. With three games next week, Earl will be used to turn over. Vucinic, the best striker in the game the coach was even ahead of Matri to pair with Del Piero. Right lane, Pepe is still supported on Krasic, while on the left Elijah Giaccherini pitfall, unconvincing debut. On defense, Chiellini should be diverted to the left, in place of the suspended De Ceglie (the alternative is Grosso), with the pair-Bonucci Barzagli in the middle. A Vinovo yesterday, staff meeting: Agnelli, Marotta and Guild attended the resumption of work, very hard. Conte, in fact, did not spare the team making it run for an hour.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Elia and Pepe on the wings for Siena. Chielini to be LB and Bonucci CB. Conte doesn't spare the team  Empty Re: Elia and Pepe on the wings for Siena. Chielini to be LB and Bonucci CB. Conte doesn't spare the team

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:05 pm

Krasic is still not match fit... What about Vucinic?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Elia and Pepe on the wings for Siena. Chielini to be LB and Bonucci CB. Conte doesn't spare the team  Empty Re: Elia and Pepe on the wings for Siena. Chielini to be LB and Bonucci CB. Conte doesn't spare the team

Post by juventus101 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:12 pm

With Krasic not fit, and De Ceglie suspended, plus it only being Siena, i think we can rest a couple of our usual starters, and i think it would be best to start like this:

Buffon
Lichsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Grosso
Estigarribia Vidal Marchisio Elia
Matri Vucinic

This would be perfect because it would give Del Piero, Barzagli, and Pirlo all rests after playing last week, it would give Estigarribia and Elia some playing time to fit into the team, it would help develop the Marchisio-Vidal and Matri-Vucinic partnerships, as well as keep gelling Lichsteiner with this team. Its perfect.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:28 pm

glad to hear elia could potentially make his debut. cant wait!

not as disappointed that krasic wont be playing due to fitness or whatever reason.. i honestly have lost faith in him.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:40 pm

juventus101 wrote:With Krasic not fit, and De Ceglie suspended, plus it only being Siena, i think we can rest a couple of our usual starters, and i think it would be best to start like this:

Buffon
Matri Vucinic

This would be perfect because it would give Del Piero, Barzagli, and Pirlo all rests after playing last week, it would give Estigarribia and Elia some playing time to fit into the team, it would help develop the Marchisio-Vidal and Matri-Vucinic partnerships, as well as keep gelling Lichsteiner with this team. Its perfect.

That is certainly a very good idea on the wings mate although i'm not sure whether Conte would implement it honestly..He probably likes to deploy one winger who likes to cut inside and another as a direct winger who likes to hug the touchline and bang in crosses..

Also i wouldnt like to drop Pirlo..Why would I ?He's got seven long days of rest and he's in superb touch..We would probably see the same tactical changes like we saw last game i suppose..

Dont want to see Grosso again..Hopefully Chiellini at LB can put in a good shift in the next game..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:53 pm

I would love 2 see Esti again especially in left-back but chiellini at left 2 me is perfect and then of course it would be magical 2 see Vuci-Del Piero make fun of Siena
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:14 pm

I am confident in Chiellini's LB ability. It's just his leadership in the middle is great. Bonucci seems positive so we'll see how determined he is. I suppose it's Siena and with all do respect to them I can see a comfortable win for Juve here.

If it was last years juve I would be expecting a frightening game though Mad
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:22 pm

juventus101 wrote:With Krasic not fit, and De Ceglie suspended, plus it only being Siena, i think we can rest a couple of our usual starters, and i think it would be best to start like this:

Buffon
Matri Vucinic

one of DEL PIERO or PIRLO; should be playing to gain the team control

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:55 pm

i dont want to start the "our players need to be rested" during the 2nd week of the season.

We need Pirlo or Del Piero (but mostly Pirlo) to be a regular in the team. The level that the man is capable of playing at, especially given that we are only asking him to play once a week, brings us to another level.

once we start getting into the thick of the season, when we have a wednesday/sunday schedule for the week, thats when we rest players. Now, now is the time when we have to go for the throat and win games, and win them convincingly.

we should def try Elia this game.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:06 pm

king_alex10 wrote:i dont want to start the "our players need to be rested" during the 2nd week of the season.

We need Pirlo or Del Piero (but mostly Pirlo) to be a regular in the team. The level that the man is capable of playing at, especially given that we are only asking him to play once a week, brings us to another level.

once we start getting into the thick of the season, when we have a wednesday/sunday schedule for the week, thats when we rest players. Now, now is the time when we have to go for the throat and win games, and win them convincingly.

we should def try Elia this game.

I agree. Especially with the other top teams having horrible starts we should come out all guns blazing and rack up as many wins as possible. Early momentum is always good. I'm no pro and I don't need 7 days to fully recover from a 90 minute game. That's including my other activities.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:03 pm

I bet Esti will not be called again as well and so will Quags.

What is Conte up to? Please someone explain to me.

Krasic is still not fit, Quags is still not fit?

Esti cannot be given a chance? Pepe's one fluke goal is now a first team starter.

I am not a coach but this doesn't even sound right to me.

There is something wrong somewhere between Conte and some of his players that we are not hearing about.
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:13 pm

i think you are overthinking things Elm.

Has Krasic been playing well? no. Will he be excluded from the team? my guess is no, but what is the point in playing a player that is out of form...

Why assume automatically that Estigarribia wont get the call? Also, even if he doesnt, dont Elia and Giaccherini need to get accustomed to the team just as much as Esti? Maybe Conte see's Giaccherini and Elia as more important to integrate at this point in time.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:17 pm

king_alex10 wrote:i think you are overthinking things Elm.

Has Krasic been playing well? no. Will he be excluded from the team? my guess is no, but what is the point in playing a player that is out of form...

Why assume automatically that Estigarribia wont get the call? Also, even if he doesnt, dont Elia and Giaccherini need to get accustomed to the team just as much as Esti? Maybe Conte see's Giaccherini and Elia as more important to integrate at this point in time.

then what was the pt. of making so many good buys to keep them away from the team?

there is word Conte doesn't like Krasic, wants him out,

didn't like Ziegler and got him out

has a problem with Quags and wants him out, was evident he never got a call up

bought Vidal for bench role. Tell me if Vidal with this Conte reason will stay on by next summer under such terms?

Conte's bad player handling can ruin him...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:23 pm

elmystique wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:i think you are overthinking things Elm.

then what was the pt. of making so many good buys to keep them away from the team?

there is word Conte doesn't like Krasic, wants him out,

didn't like Ziegler and got him out

has a problem with Quags and wants him out, was evident he never got a call up

bought Vidal for bench role. Tell me if Vidal with this Conte reason will stay on by next summer under such terms?

Conte's bad player handling can ruin him...

oh, right the season only started last week so we can really analyze call ups or non call ups of players that are/were injured and are out of form...

what was the point of making such good buys? to play them... when they are ready...

regarding Ziegler... the player was a Delneri signing, the coach didnt see room for him, hes gone. Not too much of a big deal really.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:24 pm

tell me u would rather start all of our new buys, + an off form Krasic + a recovering quagliarella
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:46 pm

king_alex10 wrote:tell me u would rather start all of our new buys, + an off form Krasic + a recovering quagliarella

I would defo start Krasic and Elia over Pepe and Giacch.

and have Giacch out of the team with Esti on the bench.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:36 am

why the hell don't he play Vidal @ left-back & have Marchisio & Pirlo in the middle?
Vidal can pass & dribble real good, so he & elia would be dangerous on the left...
Oh well, Conte is the coach & I think he knows what he's doing as seen in parma's match...
Elia and Pepe on the wings for Siena. Chielini to be LB and Bonucci CB. Conte doesn't spare the team  Tumblr_llklato0uj1qah3ip
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 am

ofcourse Conte knows better than us who is fit,who is in form etc and wich player will use.

i dont mind who will use and wich not as we play good and win.

and i am happy to see Elia.

also Pepe had a great first game and Krasic is out of form long time ago.its normal Pepe to have the starting position.

its not Conte's fault its Krasic fault atm.but we will see
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 am

How is it Krasic's fault? He got injured ffs
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:04 am

its not about injury i have alot months to see Krasic play as when first came to Juve.

ofcourse we cant even compare Krasic and Pepe.
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:19 am

eddy wrote:its not about injury i have alot months to see Krasic play as when first came to Juve.

ofcourse we cant even compare Krasic and Pepe.

The whole squad was a flop last season, makes no difference for him.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:27 am

yes but can you remove Pepe atm since his first game vs Parma?

i dont like Pepe as a player btw but he is trying alot in the field and vs Parma was very good.and its the first time i see him Pepe playing so well.

yep we flop badly last season but you cant say that Marchisio was out of form or Matri or Chiellini.but Krasic is out of form since long time also injured lately and with Pepe's good first game appearance can lost his starting place for 2nd game.

its logical right?
eddy
eddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:35 pm

players need t learn that they are not untouchable so I am all for this
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:54 pm

elmystique wrote:
king_alex10 wrote:tell me u would rather start all of our new buys, + an off form Krasic + a recovering quagliarella

I would defo start Krasic and Elia over Pepe and Giacch.

and have Giacch out of the team with Esti on the bench.....

your asking for tyrouble if u do that on the first game. It doesnt matter now bc we won 4-1 so it isnt even an issue.

I honestly dont know too much about Estigarribia. Until I see him play more, I am more than happy with Giaccherini as a bench player. I wouldnt ever start him unless it was an injury situation, but i also dont think he is a bad player. Juventus starting XI calibre? NO. decent bench optiopn that can fit in most FW spots, sure.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down