juve_gigi
Luca
inderbaby
pasquale22
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  Empty Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by pasquale22 Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:30 pm

I LOVE PEPE I put it on my pasta, pizza everything.

He should've started over Elia
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  Empty Re: Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY

Post by inderbaby Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:37 pm

He was actually pretty good today after coming on

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

What a disgrace altitude by Pepe, Elia and Quag stay on the bench without complaining, this guy plays each game and cries that he dosen't get to play another game.

Fail
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:17 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:What a disgrace altitude by Pepe, Elia and Quag stay on the bench without complaining, this guy plays each game and cries that he dosen't get to play another game.

Fail

I was going to say something along these lines but really, Pepe might have a big heart and love Juventus but he doesn't seem to give a crap about the other players.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:21 pm

Haha, Pepe must be reading this forum and read my post about him being God.

Please Pepe, stop reading goal legacy forum, you are doing yourself a disservice. You are a bench player, and once Elia gets in form that is where you will be.

Yes, Pepe did well today, but he needs to understand his role, which is a depth player. Elia came in to be a starter, and once he adapts to Serie A, he WILL be a regular starter.

As for Krasic, of course after today's game he is the man, like there was ever any doubt...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:02 pm

Luca wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:What a disgrace altitude by Pepe, Elia and Quag stay on the bench without complaining, this guy plays each game and cries that he dosen't get to play another game.

Fail

I was going to say something along these lines but really, Pepe might have a big heart and love Juventus but he doesn't seem to give a crap about the other players.

I know u hate pepe ...I know that but ffs he had great game today .....why disgrace ? When pepe was better than elia , he puts all effort in every game plus drughi always clap to him and sing his name if u haven't noticed
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:06 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

Fail

I know u hate pepe ...I know that but ffs he had great game today .....why disgrace ? When pepe was better than elia , he puts all effort in every game plus drughi always clap to him and sing his name if u haven't noticed

Pepe should start against Milan and let elia come on in the last 30 mins when Milan are tired Wink

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:08 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

Fail

That's irrelevant to the topic Dejan
I know he played well when he came on however this is about his attitude towards being benched. I mean if he is upset because Elia starts over him what kind of mentality is that? Elia is a professional footballer not some 16 year old kid from primavera...
Pepe has started every game leading to this one, the first time he doesn't start he gets ticked off? I'm not impressed by that

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:21 pm

well he is better this games than elia and he has right to react like that like we reaced to Krasic and Giaccherini thing ...Giccherini ain't 16 old kid he is prof football played
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:23 pm

Well... Elia hasn't played since the end of August, his first game in Serie A... can't really blame him for that performance
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:31 pm

I don't know what the hell he's saying
Sad I don't speak Italian
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Sciaca give us plz a short summary what is he saying.....
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

Fail

Pepe has his own song?? Shocked
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

Fail

Pepe has his own song?? Shocked

yh Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:well he is better this games than elia and he has right to react like that like we reaced to Krasic and Giaccherini thing ...Giccherini ain't 16 old kid he is prof football played

Pepe Angry for not Starting over Elia at Conte According to SKY  Cesena_giaccherini

You're right, based on this pic he doesn't look a day over 15... :coffee:

The guy running next to him looks like the jolly green giant...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:30 pm

CroInter wrote:Sciaca give us plz a short summary what is he saying.....

He said he is the best player in Serie A and Krasic is his bitch...

:coffee:

Also, he is looking at transferring to Inter this winter, as he feels he can really help Inter win the scudetto. I propose a Pepe for Sneijder switch...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:36 pm

DeviAngel wrote:well he is better this games than elia and he has right to react like that like we reaced to Krasic and Giaccherini thing ...Giccherini ain't 16 old kid he is prof football played

Sorry, I didn't hear anything of Krasic complaining about being benched, about Krasic being upset that another player on the same team as him starting over him. If he did then feel free to dig in but right now there is only Pepe who has done these things.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:41 pm

Luca wrote:

Sorry, I didn't hear anything of Krasic complaining about being benched, about Krasic being upset that another player on the same team as him starting over him. If he did then feel free to dig in but right now there is only Pepe who has done these things.

u didn't but 'close' sources told the reporters that made the reports that he wants move
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

u didn't but 'close' sources told the reporters that made the reports that he wants move

January is a long ways away but if you would like to address that now feel free, I don't believe in close sources personally but the choice is yours.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:43 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

I'd complain if I was Krasic knowing am far better than Pepe,

its like Barca benching Messi for Affelay, though Pepe is not even half near Afellay's quality..... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:46 pm

Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

January is a long ways away but if you would like to address that now feel free, I don't believe in close sources personally but the choice is yours.

You don't get what I say ...I say that Pepe is right until he is the best choice for the LW when he stops being and the others LW overpass him than ok ...but still I didn't heard the quote where he says he is not happy with being bench option ...and he might be joking ... I am not buying this
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:

You don't get what I say ...I say that Pepe is right until he is the best choice for the LW when he stops being and the others LW overpass him than ok ...but still I didn't heard the quote where he says he is not happy with being bench option ...and he might be joking ... I am not buying this

He is always going to be the best choice for the LW if he is always starting, no one will even get a chance.
This was the perfect game to try something new, would he rather be benched versus Milan in place of Elia who has never played, or against Catania?
You never say these things to the media, he just put a target on his back if what Antonio described is true.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:52 pm

nvm You don't understand what I try to say Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:54 pm

DeviAngel wrote:nvm You don't understand what I try to say Very Happy

Yeah you're saying its fine to be pissed off with a bench role because he is the "best LW"
Which completely goes against everything Conte is trying to do with Juventus
No one is untouchable

except Pepe

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next