Nathan Eccleston

2 posters

Go down

Nathan Eccleston Empty Nathan Eccleston

Post by Magricos Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Liverpool reserve team striker Nathan Eccleston is facing an investigation by the club for comments made on Twitter about the atrocities of 9/11.

Nathan Eccleston has not made an impression on the first-team
• Rewind to 2001: The aftermath of 9/11

Eccleston, 20, has caused outrage after his tweet on the 10th anniversary of the attack claimed it was "an accident" and pointed the finger of blame at the "Illuminati" - a secret society believed by conspiracy theorists to control world affairs through governments and corporations.

The striker wrote: "I aint going to say attack don't let the media make u believe that was terrorist that did it. #O.T.I.S. ['Only The Illuminati Succeed']"

His post has since been deleted and he later wrote: "Some things get took [sic] way out of context." However, a Liverpool spokesman revealed that the youngster's comments would be the subject of an investigation.

He said: "The club takes this matter extremely seriously and senior club officials have informed Nathan Eccleston that we are undertaking an investigation into the circumstances surrounding these postings and will decide on an appropriate course of action."

Eccleston has spent time out on loan at Huddersfield Town and Charlton Athletic since joining the club aged 15.

:facepalm:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Nathan Eccleston Empty Re: Nathan Eccleston

Post by JAY-Z Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:04 am

Twitter lol
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team