+5
RobbyV
Magricos
Gil
Patrick Bateman
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
9 posters

Go down

De Laurentiis: 'Man City are money-wasters" Empty De Laurentiis: 'Man City are money-wasters"

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:42 am

Aurelio De Laurentiis admits Napoli’s San Paolo “needs to be restyled,” but snipes at “money-wasters" Manchester City.

The President is in Britain for tonight’s Champions League match and took a tour around Old Trafford before heading to the City of Manchester Stadium.

“The English are extraordinary and build stadiums that bring a lot of income. They even have a cell in the arena in case of violent incidents. I have never been able to understand why we can’t do similar things in Italy,” said the Hollywood mogul.

“Napoli cannot grow on its own. Football is industry and without the right laws we’ll continue to struggle on a purely financial basis.”

Juventus inaugurated the first stadium to be owned by a Serie A club in Italy and more are eager to follow suit if the red tape issues are cleared.

“The San Paolo needs to be restyled. As Napoli have to continue playing in that stadium, the work will take four to seven years. I have two plans, it depends on what we want to do.”

However, De Laurentiis took a sideswipe at tonight’s opponents Manchester City and the huge investments made by owner Sheikh Mansour.

“Does Michel Platini want to make this financial fair play rule or not? Is it going to be respected? In any case, I have fun challenging money-wasters.”

It’s this kind of comment that has got the Napoli President into trouble with the British tabloid Press, along with alleged insults towards the attractiveness of the average woman in this country.

“They lie. I studied in England in the early 1970s and say the English women, if beautiful, are extraordinarily so. I adore the English countryside and the tabloids just spread falsehoods to fire people up.”

Last edited by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo on Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

De Laurentiis: 'Man City are money-wasters" Empty Re: De Laurentiis: 'Man City are money-wasters"

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:43 am

De Laurentiis :bow:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

De Laurentiis: 'Man City are money-wasters" Empty Re: De Laurentiis: 'Man City are money-wasters"

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:44 am

The Fonz wrote:De Laurentiis :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:49 am

Poor mans Zamp
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:50 am

Gil wrote:Poor mans Zamp

He actually brought Napoli to Champions League, unlike Zamp... so I beg to differ :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:53 am

:lol!: English women.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:54 am

Magricos wrote: :lol!: English women.

Typical English Media always false with their gossip rumors :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:54 am

NOice coverup...
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:57 am

“Does Michel Platini want to make this financial fair play rule or not? Is it going to be respected? In any case, I have fun challenging money-wasters.”

:bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:58 am

:bow: :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

It is'nt just English media, all media is sensationlist bullsh*t and i frankly i hate it, the whole world would be better off if the media did'nt exist.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:06 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

It is'nt just English media, all media is sensationlist bullsh*t and i frankly i hate it, the whole world would be better off if the media did'nt exist.....

Egypt, Tunisia, Libya, Syria all disagrees with you.

Although Bahrain who is being screwed by corrupt media kinda agrees.

(I know what you meant but I am being an ass)
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:12 am

Technically money is never wasted. It's just recycled.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:24 am

english_jewel wrote:Technically money is never wasted. It's just recycled.

That is untrue in our current economic climate. Money is more probably being horded than used, and if used more probably to pay off debt. Anyway, a great part of the current recession is that money was basically traded as more than it is, and now money is not being recycled.

When you pay for something more than its value, you threaten the value to increase for other buyers, but since the thing does not have that value, inflation is caused and hence, Money is in fact being wasted.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down