Is FC Barcelona's Stadium/Museum'' the best ever?

+2
Lord Awesome
The BoyWonder
6 posters

Go down

Is FC Barcelona's Stadium/Museum'' the best ever? Empty Is FC Barcelona's Stadium/Museum'' the best ever?

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:13 pm

I saw the players changing room, they have massage tables, jacuzzi etc...it's like one of those MTV cribs. amazing. best job ever i thought at that moment. and to think i was in the same room where the likes of messi, xavi etc. is every week wow i really envy footballers. i saw all the trophies and i was inside the camp nou too, of course there no football, but it still awesome to experience this. i was in barcelona with my school class. it's very amazing, no wonder barca must make millions each year just having the stadium open there.

have u visisted some big club stadiums wether for watching game or just the stadium/museum?

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Is FC Barcelona's Stadium/Museum'' the best ever? Empty Re: Is FC Barcelona's Stadium/Museum'' the best ever?

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:13 pm

Don't have the luxury of going to Europe.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Is FC Barcelona's Stadium/Museum'' the best ever? Empty Re: Is FC Barcelona's Stadium/Museum'' the best ever?

Post by H.A. Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:22 pm

A certain club in madrid does pose a serious challenge, haven't been there but its in my life's to-do list Very Happy
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:25 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:I saw the players changing room, they have massage tables, jacuzzi etc...it's like one of those MTV cribs. amazing. best job ever i thought at that moment. and to think i was in the same room where the likes of messi, xavi etc. is every week wow i really envy footballers. i saw all the trophies and i was inside the camp nou too, of course there no football, but it still awesome to experience this. i was in barcelona with my school class. it's very amazing, no wonder barca must make millions each year just having the stadium open there.

have u visisted some big club stadiums wether for watching game or just the stadium/museum?

Interesting week for you isn't?

What next, sail the world in 2 hours?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:30 pm

visit the imtech volksparkstadion in Hamburg. they have everything you just described, but probably will be 10x cheaper getting a ticket to a Hamburg Bundesliga game than a Barcelona game. they offer tours there regularly (cheap also), you just have to e-mail them in advance or check their website for announcements. the female tourguides there are quite lookers too bounce

i've been there for 3 tours already. the 2nd and 3rd time were for the ladies, not the stadium Cool
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:30 pm

I've went to the Bernabeu for a classico last April. It's unbelievable. They have a tour where you get to go in the locker room, go to the field, visit the museum, etc. Of course, i did it. Great experience.

The most incredible stadium i've been to recently is the new Wembley though. Love that place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Any top class stadium has all those facilities you mentioned.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down