Arsenal Defence: Koscielny, Djourou, Mertesacker...

+25
kiranr
Abramovich
Sushi Master
Tomwin Lannister
Gil
BeautifulGame
xabi
McLewis
RealGunner
Lex
fatman123
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Vibe
S
disait
Swanhends
Iceman
milanfan7
Albiceleste
Art Morte
KMD
nichabr
Adit
EarlyPrototype
Grande_Milano
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Arsenal Defence: Koscielny, Djourou, Mertesacker... - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal Defence: Koscielny, Djourou, Mertesacker...

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Maybe the ideal starting 11 is. But your defence back-ups do more harm than good.

Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Arsenal Defence: Koscielny, Djourou, Mertesacker... - Page 3 Empty Re: Arsenal Defence: Koscielny, Djourou, Mertesacker...

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:22 pm

Just one day after Rochina, compared Steve Kean to Guardiola, Blackburn finally win :facepalm:

Massive game for us now tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:25 pm

The mentality of the players is not good IMO. Blackburn players were keeping the ball away from Arsenal in the last 5-10 mins. That should not be happening and Arsenal should have been hounding these players into getting the ball and looking for the 4th goal.

Wenger has to do something about this mentality or he should make way for a new manager who can bring a fresh perspective.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:29 pm

The faster Wenger realises that we can't play a 433 without Cesc and Wilshere the better.
Should of lined up in a 4411 Chamakh up front with RVP playing off him, Ramsey and Song sitting deep with the Wingbacks, Walcott and Gervinho as main outlets. Our midfield can't consistently create like it used to won't for a long time.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:36 pm

I feel sorry for arsenal they have been dealing with 8-2 wordplay jokes 4-3 weeks now.

banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:41 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Gutted that Mertesacker didn't score with that header.

Gutted?

Gutted that our direct rivals for fourth spot lost points scratch

hmm

I just really like him as a player Razz

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I feel sorry for arsenal they have been dealing with 8-2 wordplay jokes 4-3 weeks now.

banana

Hahaha cheers
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:43 pm

ok yea, talk about knee jerk reaction, our defence is very good and will prove it once these 4 defenders get some time to learn each other and play with each other. basically all of the goals were communication errors, not retard defending.

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:46 pm

Im just happy our attack was really clicking, I know for a fact that our defence will be rock solid, watch out once our defence gets a few games together, we will look really good.

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I feel sorry for arsenal they have been dealing with 8-2 wordplay jokes 4-3 weeks now.

banana

Already been posted. :coffee:
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:49 pm

banana

I 8-2 say it, but you're right.

Couldn't resist it. drinking
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:53 pm

tsgooner1 wrote:ok yea, talk about knee jerk reaction, our defence is very good and will prove it once these 4 defenders get some time to learn each other and play with each other. basically all of the goals were communication errors, not retard defending.

I don't understand how you can say that? What has made you believe what you just posted? In your last 3 Prem games you have given up 12 goals and 4 to a team who had protest marches outside the stadium to axe there coach this early in the season.

If you just want to pump your team up, I understand, but they really have shown nothing for you to think that.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:22 pm

tsgooner1 wrote:ok yea, talk about knee jerk reaction, our defence is very good and will prove it once these 4 defenders get some time to learn each other and play with each other. basically all of the goals were communication errors, not retard defending.

:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: drinking :brickwall: No

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by tsgooner1 Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:22 pm

ok say what u want now, i cant back it up with stats yet, but i promise you by our tenth game of the bpl season i will be able to back it up.

tsgooner1
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3