Mr Nick09
weeble8604
Onyx
Pinoy_Cules
Superpeppe
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

will italy have a chance in Euro 2012? - Page 2 Empty Re: will italy have a chance in Euro 2012?

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:54 pm

Latinus wrote:Spain's staying strong. The only teams that can stop them are the Park the Bus teams. Gourcuff and now Martin will be France's revelation in the Euro's, I bet. Italy has the style to win the entire thing. Portugal now have a compitent manager to lead them in Bento.

Germany are always consistant. Holland look like they haven't lost anything from the previous World Cup. And finally there's England who will be there for the lulz.

Surprises? I'd say Russia, Serbia, and The Czechs might have a say. Switzerland and Belgium look dangerous, atm. Turkey and Greece might have a shout as well. Sweeden and Denmark are looking good.

That's if Serbia actually Qualify.

Back to top Go down

will italy have a chance in Euro 2012? - Page 2 Empty Re: will italy have a chance in Euro 2012?

Post by Ganso Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:54 pm

sciacca wrote:
Ganso wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Ganso wrote:i think they will go far,but i believe they are not good enough to beat a full strength spain or netherlands

Wait what? What do you mean we can't beat a team like Spain. Last I checked in the Euro's, we were able to contain them up until the end. No other team has been able to do this during the 08 euro. Penalties went their way, if it went our way, we would of won. We have a much more talented team then what we had in 08, so if they were able to do that, we can do the same this time. :coffee:
the spanish side has evolved a lot too you know

Italy aswell... Much more... :coffee:
they have one a WC ever since with the same team,you guys only had some good euro qualifiers :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Latinus Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:55 pm

They're tied with Portugal for first place in their group.
Latinus
Latinus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Latinus Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:57 pm

And remember guys..........They're surprises not candidates.
Latinus
Latinus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Ganso wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Ganso wrote:
sciacca wrote:
Ganso wrote:i think they will go far,but i believe they are not good enough to beat a full strength spain or netherlands

Wait what? What do you mean we can't beat a team like Spain. Last I checked in the Euro's, we were able to contain them up until the end. No other team has been able to do this during the 08 euro. Penalties went their way, if it went our way, we would of won. We have a much more talented team then what we had in 08, so if they were able to do that, we can do the same this time. :coffee:
the spanish side has evolved a lot too you know

Italy aswell... Much more... :coffee:
they have one a WC ever since with the same team,you guys only had some good euro qualifiers :coffee:

I'm talking about our Call Ups... Compared to even 08 and 10. Much more improved and diverse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Italy will always be a contender!!!! beside last WC we were always fighting till the end
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Raffy Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:09 pm

will italy have a chance in euro 2012? hell yeah, they are italy and not england
Raffy
Raffy
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:57 pm

Well, I guess Italy are normally a tournament team, just like Germany. 2010 was just a blip. If things go normally they also get stronger the longer a competition lasts, so they sure will have a chance. I just hope that we finally overcome our Italy trauma and beat them for once. If it would be in the final, the better! Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:59 pm

They are italy, ofcourse they have a chance.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:06 am

Of course they do.
Every single one of the so-called "big teams" has the quality to win the title.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:23 am

The Germany game showed some potential, let's see what the Spain friendly brings us. Now some of you might say Friendlies aren't the best thing to look at, however, back in the Germany friendly, both squads had their best players on.

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:12 am

Of course we have a good chance, we played Spain to a draw in the last Euro with a spent and far less talented team. But, I don't think they will be ready for a run until the WC, which I think is Prandelli's real objective.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:15 am

wigglesworth wrote:Of course we have a good chance, we played Spain to a draw in the last Euro with a spent and far less talented team. But, I don't think they will be ready for a run until the WC, which I think is Prandelli's real objective.

Agreed. By then we should see much more talents come out. Guys like Diego Fabbrini who will be a creative force, Pasquato who has been great in Serie B, Ogbonna, Poli when he plays more, El Saraay who is on fire lately, and etc... I can't wait what the future has ahead including the talents we have now.

And also, you are absolutely right about the Euro 08 vs Spain. We were the only team able to contain up to the end, with a squad with less talent and not to mention with an idiot coach. We can do it once again, especially when we are known to perform great in competitions.

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 am

why note?! la squadra azzurri are always contenders. 5 world cups in your faces, haters .hahahahaha
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:25 pm

weeble8604 wrote:tbh, they have not impressed me at all since last years world cup

Man a lot has changed since then....
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:37 pm

I-no wrote:why note?! la squadra azzurri are always contenders. 5 world cups in your faces, haters .hahahahaha
Na! Germany want to go for their fourth! Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2