Vibe
Swanhends
Great Leader Sprucenuce
spanky
paddy
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Floyd Mayweather returns tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather returns tonight

Post by everest1 Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:10 am

wow, such a cheap shot. too bad mayweather won't sack up and fight pacquiao, he probably knows he'd get his ass handed to him

everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Floyd Mayweather returns tonight - Page 2 Empty Re: Floyd Mayweather returns tonight

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 am

everest1 wrote:wow, such a cheap shot. too bad mayweather won't sack up and fight pacquiao, he probably knows he'd get his ass handed to him

Shutttttttttttttttttttttttt uuuuuuuuupppppppppppp....... Cheap shot where? They met in the middle of the ring, and touched gloves... After that its get your guard up or get knocked the F out... The only cheap shot was the HEADBUT ffs

Ortiz was trying to hug Mayweather, what kind of BS is that.... On to the next one..... I hope its Pac-man so he can get schooled just like everybody else
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:04 pm

I like Mayweather more but I find it cheap tbh

Walk in with 50 , walk out with 50 million. #moneyteam
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
everest1 wrote:wow, such a cheap shot. too bad mayweather won't sack up and fight pacquiao, he probably knows he'd get his ass handed to him

Shutttttttttttttttttttttttt uuuuuuuuupppppppppppp....... Cheap shot where? They met in the middle of the ring, and touched gloves... After that its get your guard up or get knocked the F out... The only cheap shot was the HEADBUT ffs

Ortiz was trying to hug Mayweather, what kind of BS is that.... On to the next one..... I hope its Pac-man so he can get schooled just like everybody else

I do think it was cheap tbh and you all know me iam as big as a mayweather fan as there is........

Anyway as for Pacquaio i said it before and ill say it again, Mayweather would school him in the art of boxing.....

Pacquaio's style is tailor made for Mayweather..... Pacquaio will come in and miss and get countered all night long especially when you add in the fact Mayweather doesnt get hit and Pacquaio's defence is meh and gets often and rely's on his excellent work rate and ferocious hand speed......

Also Floyd has said many times he wants Manny, all he has to do like everyone else that Floyd faces is take the test he even said in one of the Ortiz press conferences that he wanted the fight......

Anyway those GIF's have major potential lol Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:33 pm

@mole
Stop hating. albino

Pacman needs to do damage on the 1st to 4rth rounds before Floyd get's his timing and control the whole match.

If Pacman dsn't do damage on Floyd early on then It's Floyd all the way.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:@mole
Stop hating. albino

Pacman needs to do damage on the 1st to 4rth rounds before Floyd get's his timing and control the whole match.

If Pacman dsn't do damage on Floyd early on then It's Floyd all the way.

LOL i could never hate on Floyd he's my fave Very Happy

And i agree with you there, as Floyd usually starts slow if Pacman is going to win he needs to blow Floyd out in the first half of the fight......

Which i cant see happening myself, i just hope we see it happen.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:46 pm

That was the most awkward KO ever.

Can we finally see Pacman vs Mayweather now?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Zealous wrote:That was the most awkward KO ever.

Can we finally see Pacman vs Mayweather now?

I hope so, I geniunely believe Floyd wants it as he as stated numerous times he wants the fight, when if he was scared i believe he would dodge all questions regarding the fight.....

Just take the bloody test and agree on a pay package ffs, everyone and thier grandmothers poodle wants to see this fight.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

And i agree with you there, as Floyd usually starts slow if Pacman is going to win he needs to blow Floyd out in the first half of the fight......

I was pertaining to Paquiao.. Stop Hating mole. banana

And yes Floyd usually starts slow because he tries to adjust on the opponents style and when he does then it's no chance for the poor dude. Well that's my observation.

Pacquiao needs to use that stage to have a chance.

My brains tell me Mayweather but my heart tells me Manny has a chance.

I won't bet money on this one though.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

I pertaining to Paquiao.. Stop Hating mole. banana

And yes Floyd usually starts slow because he tries to adjust on the opponents style and when he does then it's no chance for the poor dude. Well that's my observation.

Pacquiao needs to use that stage to have a chance.

My brains tell me Mayweather but my heart tells me Manny has a chance.

I won't bet money on this one though.

Not hating bro, just being honest i think Pacquaio style is taylor made for Mayweather Very Happy

I agree with the rest of your comments anyway enough of that.....

Lets get drinking and banana
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Bring these guys to MMA ... they're dead meat Very Happy
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:36 pm

pUsHa wrote:Bring these guys to MMA ... they're dead meat Very Happy

Bring any MMA fighter into the boxing ring and the same thing would happen.....
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:37 pm

All time low in sports...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:39 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Swagg_Johnson wrote:

I do think it was cheap tbh and you all know me iam as big as a mayweather fan as there is........

Anyway as for Pacquaio i said it before and ill say it again, Mayweather would school him in the art of boxing.....

Pacquaio's style is tailor made for Mayweather..... Pacquaio will come in and miss and get countered all night long especially when you add in the fact Mayweather doesnt get hit and Pacquaio's defence is meh and gets often and rely's on his excellent work rate and ferocious hand speed......

Also Floyd has said many times he wants Manny, all he has to do like everyone else that Floyd faces is take the test he even said in one of the Ortiz press conferences that he wanted the fight......

Anyway those GIF's have major potential lol Very Happy

Not cheap at all man, they touched gloves and it was time to fight.. Even after that left Ortiz didn't put his guard up, it should be second nature, if I ever got punched in the face my hands would go up straight away and I'm not even a boxer

Sure Money May could have been "nice" and not followed through with the right but there was nothing wrong with him doing so... Every time he steps in the ring his legacy and unbeaten record is on the line, if he can get the win LEGALLY because his opponent is an idiot than why not?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:48 pm

Your right there was nothing wrong legally with it, but i dont recall the ref acknowledging they had touched gloves which usually has to happen for the fight to continue......

That's why i considered it cheap, still nothing like the headbutt which IS against the rules......

None the less i just hope we see Pacquaio and Mayweather now so i can be proved right Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Lol it's right there in your siggy man, ref was inbetween them and then moved outta the way... That means fight

Ortiz said he doesn't consider Mayweather one of the all time greats because he "didn't truly beat him" LOL... Ortiz had no chance, no body does straight up... Mayweather is too smart and too good, the only thing that can beat him is age so I hope he doesn't fight until he's like 36 and then gets caught slipping

Beat Pacquiao and Khan then call it a career.. Hell throw Canelo in there too for the ridiculous audience that kid attracts = $$$$
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:02 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Lol it's right there in your siggy man, ref was inbetween them and then moved outta the way... That means fight

Ortiz said he doesn't consider Mayweather one of the all time greats because he "didn't truly beat him" LOL... Ortiz had no chance, no body does straight up... Mayweather is too smart and too good, the only thing that can beat him is age so I hope he doesn't fight until he's like 36 and then gets caught slipping

Beat Pacquiao and Khan then call it a career.. Hell throw Canelo in there too for the ridiculous audience that kid attracts = $$$$

LOL @ Ortiz he was getting dominated up until that point anyway lol...........

Yeah fight those 3 and put on a boxing clinic against all them lol and i agree with ya on Canelo its about dollar bills yo.....

Floyd Mayweather returns tonight - Page 2 29bo8wm

LEGEND :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:03 pm

LOL Mayweather just shitted on Pacquiao

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-unleashes-verbal-fire-storm-on-pacquiao--43917
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:LOL Mayweather just shitted on Pacquiao

http://www.boxingscene.com/mayweather-unleashes-verbal-fire-storm-on-pacquiao--43917

F*cking legend and tbh love or hate everything he says is true......

Apart from Cotto, Pacquaio has been fighting Floyds left overs.....

:bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 pm

It's really hard to judge this one, initially I thought Floyd was 100 percent in the wrong. But after watching a few more times I must say that I'm a bit undecided.

After the ref spoke with Ortiz he definitely called the fight back on. Ortiz had every right to attempt the "first" apology (Although the headbutt seemed to be on purpose), you can already see Floyd wanted no part of it (Can you blame him?). Ortiz then proceeded to hug Mayweather who already made it clear that he was not interested in apologizes. Many of you who watch boxing or MMA know this rule: "Protect yourself at all times", Ortiz didn't follow this and payed the price.

P.S. I absolutely hate Mayweather but I must try to keep it real. Had the incident not been on purpose I might be feeling a different way, but Ortiz made the decision to throw the headbutt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:38 pm

The post fight interview made me sick, no respect at all from Floyd. At the end the the day he's a professional fighter and should definitely have more respect for Larry Merchant. I don't know much about their history but I didn't find any Merchant had said to be rude towards Floyd. If anything I give Merchant props for standing up for himself while Mayweather had is whole crew behind him.

This thread has reminded me why I stopped watching boxing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Cheap win Cortez *bleep* up

and lol @ Pacman being tailor made for Floyd, its a complete clash of styles Floyd offense vs defense if Pac is tailor made for Floyd then Floyd is same for Manny.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:52 pm

Ade wrote:Cheap win Cortez *bleep* up

and lol @ Pacman being tailor made for Floyd, its a complete clash of styles Floyd offense vs defense if Pac is tailor made for Floyd then Floyd is same for Manny.

Nah Manny has shown he easy to hit when he comes forward and throws a million punches a round and Floyd has shown he hardly gets hit aswell while practically landing every punch he throws......

Pacquaio will come forward and thats exactly what Floyd wants he will just block, roll, counter and back off all night long....

I just hope the fight happens so i can be proved right Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Ade wrote:Cheap win Cortez *bleep* up

Nah Manny has shown he easy to hit when he comes forward and throws a million punches a round and Floyd has shown he hardly gets hit aswell while practically landing every punch he throws......

Pacquaio will come forward and thats exactly what Floyd wants he will just block, roll, counter and back off all night long....

I just hope the fight happens so i can be proved right Very Happy

Have you even watched pac since he been with Roach?

Whats the one thing hes improved the most?

Floyd what does he struggle with high work rate south paw? tick tick?

Manny throws from weird angles? tick, has he ever fought anyone who does that? no

You think Manny is like this static fighter who comes forward who closes his eyes and fires a million random punches :facepalm: I cant even comment on that fail, take the Hatton fight for example Hatton had Floyd in a lot of trouble and Hatton can't even box, Manny is so much more superior to Hatton.

You will be proved wrong, cos you don't have a clue about Pac sorry but you don't I don't think Manny will necessarily win but you talk of him as if hes some one dimensional infighter.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:02 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:The post fight interview made me sick, no respect at all from Floyd. At the end the the day he's a professional fighter and should definitely have more respect for Larry Merchant. I don't know much about their history but I didn't find any Merchant had said to be rude towards Floyd. If anything I give Merchant props for standing up for himself while Mayweather had is whole crew behind him.

This thread has reminded me why I stopped watching boxing.

Larry Merchant is scum

He is the most biased post fight announcer in the business, re watch the interview after the fight, instead of saying congratulations on the fight do you have any words for your fans, he brings up the knock out and how it wasn't fair not once, not twice but four times. On top of that Mayweather is trying to talk to his fans have his words as a winner and Merchant won't let him. Pathetic.

Utterly no respect for Mayweather at all, if you don't like the guy put it aside and be impartial and do your fracking job.

Ortiz got what he deserved, protect yourself at all times, once you touch gloves its time to fight no matter what. The prick put in two illegal headbutts before he had his ass put down and that was the only way he could do any damage to Mayweather. Up until he got KO'd he was getting schooled anyway.

I agree wholeheartedly with Mayweather, Merchant should be fired, they need someone new, someone fresh who can do thier job without letting personal feeling get in the way, while also showing respect to those that fight in the ring, especially a champion like Mayweather.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:08 pm

While I think Maywheather is basically a big LOL of a person (hell of a fighter and personality though) I agree with Crimson.

When you do an interview you let the winner say something to his fans. It's not your fraking job to tell him what you think of him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next