AVB almost f*cked up

4 posters

Go down

AVB almost f*cked up Empty AVB almost f*cked up

Post by fatman123 Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:37 pm

belfasttelegraph wrote:Manager Andre Villas-Boas has admitted Nicolas Anelka looks certain to leave Chelsea at the end of the season.

Anelka is in the final year of his contract and Villas-Boas has revealed the striker has indicated he is prepared to run down his current deal.

When asked if Anelka's performances might this season might see him offered a new contract, Villas-Boas said: "It might not be the player's expectancy to renew."

He added: "Nico as a person is very, very happy, he belongs to Chelsea in the last year of his contract, performing.

"We will make our efforts for him to renew but Nico has his own decision to make and I am not sure he will be willing."

Pressed on whether the player had indicated he wanted to leave, Villas-Boas replied: "Yes."

Uncertainty also remains about the future of Didier Drogba, who has been offered a deal to replace the one that expires next summer.

Chelsea have yet to reach an agreement with the Ivory Coast striker and must hope to do so before the end of the year to prevent him having the option of signing a pre-contract with another club in January.

Villas-Boas refused to discuss details of the impasse, saying: "I would not like to share it with you as you would speculate with it for the rest of the season."

Imagine if Nico left, with drogba injured atm torres and sturidge would be our only choices at CF and it would mean malouda would be getting alot more game time affraid
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

AVB almost f*cked up Empty Re: AVB almost f*cked up

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:07 am

Why are you assuming our current situation would be the same at the end of the season or at the start of next season?

It would be nice if Nico left, since Bruyne/Kakuta will be the young players we have for that position.

It would also be nice if Drogba left.

Lukaku and Bruyne/Kakuta would offer as much as these guys do for a much lower salary.

Anyways I'm not sure it was the right decision from Villas-Boas to be saying these things so early into the season.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:54 am

english_jewel wrote:Why are you assuming our current situation would be the same at the end of the season or at the start of next season?

It would be nice if Nico left, since Bruyne/Kakuta will be the young players we have for that position.

Lukaku and Bruyne/Kakuta would offer as much as these guys do for a much lower salary.

Anyways I'm not sure it was the right decision from Villas-Boas to be saying these things so early into the season.

Kakuta is shit he will never be good enough for a bench spot
Bruyne is even a chelsea player and i hope he never is.

U cant expect every youngster we have to become good.
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:57 am

RuthlesGangstaDef:villin wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Why are you assuming our current situation would be the same at the end of the season or at the start of next season?

Notice I said Kakuta/Bruyne.

It's probably likely we'll sign Bruyne, but I doubt it will happen if Kakuta has a good spell at Bolton. I expect one of Bruyne or Kakuta to be good enough for us, assuming we buy Bruyne. You cannot judge them this quickly.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:16 am

some sense!
i thik im gonna have to start taking this bloke seriously
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:10 pm

fatman123 wrote:

some sense!
i thik im gonna have to start taking this bloke seriously

:bow:
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content