Mr Nick09
Senor Penguin
Onyx
102 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain - Page 16 Empty Re: El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:08 pm

I says that Higuain is 23 years old, and FAAAR from his prime.

lack of perspective

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:09 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:So is the debate settled or what?

(Even though Venezuela neutralized him banana)

Not by a long shot. Higuain cant perform in Champions League. he has yet to beat his 2 goal mark in cl football.
Higuain was in form as well in 09-10 but he was shitty come cl time regardless. This year cud be the year Higuain finally shows up in the cl. Lyon cudnt be the more perfect opponent. almost like this was scripted. The time for redemption or to fail to remove all doubt cudnt have been better set up.

We have 2 elite strikers who are on form. I am pleased. Lyon game will be very interesting. Higuain best not disappoint for the 3rd time.

So if Higuain scores 2 goals against the sh*t for brain defense of Lyon, the debate is settled?

your arguments sometimes...:facepalm:

nick you know what he meant, higz need to show up in the cl FACT and since his biggest choke job was against lyon, they're the best opponent to send him on his way to preforming in europe finally
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Meh, is him being a CL flop such a worry? These things are not impossible to get through... He will do fine in CL. If he plays against Lyon I think he can grab a hattrick again
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:10 pm

When on form, the man is a beast. When he is starved of proper service, you swear he is a steaming pile of waste. Gonzalo Higuain is the quintessential striker, a nice throw back from ancient times (probably 10 years ago). I hope he continues this form...

Special shout out to all you Benzema fans (Nick, Sport, TMO, The Dinosaur Hunter). Seems this round goes to Higgy Smile
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:13 pm

Trust me guys, he can toy with Lyon's defense as he did with Betis's.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:17 pm

I still don't see why Higgy doing well means we need to hate on Benz... Both are WC at their best and they both play for us! Am I in the Higgy camp? Yes but that doesn't mean I'mma hate on what Benz did and does... He earned his respect too, just like Higgy he's paid some dues... I'm just happy we have em both...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:20 pm

I get what you are saying but it's the other camp that brought up the whole "Benzema is a better footballer" thing.

This is just the back lash I suppose.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm

Zealous wrote:I get what you are saying but it's the other camp that brought up the whole "Benzema is a better footballer" thing.

This is just the back lash I suppose.

Yup "Higuain is not creative"

Watches Higuain set up two beautiful chances for Ronaldo in the first half

lol.....

At half time "Higuain is poor"

Scores 3 goals after the break

lol.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Higuains runs itself makes 5 or 6 extra one on one in a match,i have been saying this for ages.He is better for our style.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:31 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I says that Higuain is 23 years old, and FAAAR from his prime.

lack of perspective

perspective? heres perspective: he is the new Zlatlan Ibrahimovic. Greatness in Domestic league. A ghost come CL time. Ibra was struggling in cl just like higuain at his age. But he did well in his league. Higuain for some reason isnt the same person come cl time. Ibra was young too and faaaar from his prime once upon a time, but he fix his cl jinx?
El Pipita - Gonzalo Higuain - Page 16 Halolz-dot-com-nope.avkqyo
Performance wise Higuain is Mirroring Ibracadabra when it comes to cl. whilst higuain flounders in cl, benzema , raul, nistelrooy, didnt flop. they rose to the occasion. benz alot earlier than higuain, same for raul, same for nistelrooy. especially raul and nistelrooy they were young too. faar from their prime as well. but age doesnt mean much to them apparently. sure didnt mean much for aguero either though he is europa league mostly.

age for argument? really nick? Higuain isnt that young anymore hes not a kid. hes 23 now. either show up or shut up. that age is the time where he shud shut up people like me lol.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I says that Higuain is 23 years old, and FAAAR from his prime.

lack of perspective

perspective? heres perspective: he is the new Zlatlan Ibrahimovic. Greatness in Domestic league. A ghost come CL time. Ibra was struggling in cl just like higuain at his age. But he did well in his league. Higuain for some reason isnt the same person come cl time. Ibra was young too and faaaar from his prime once upon a time, but he fix his cl jinx?
Performance wise Higuain is Mirroring Ibracadabra when it comes to cl. whilst higuain flounders in cl, benzema , raul, nistelrooy, didnt flop. they rose to the occasion. benz alot earlier than higuain, same for raul, same for nistelrooy. especially raul and nistelrooy they were young too. faar from their prime as well. but age doesnt mean much to them apparently. sure didnt mean much for aguero either though he is europa league mostly.

age for argument? really nick? Higuain isnt that young anymore hes not a kid. hes 23 now. either show up or shut up. that age is the time where he shud shut up people like me lol.

dude.... was zlatan even a cl flop? imo he wasnt, even for barca he scored in important games (us, arsenal etc, too bad memory to mention everyone)

also higuain is still young, he is jsut nervous in cl, once he gets 1 performance of his chest hes ok... plus imo he has never been chaos vs barca, he can rise to the occasion too but I think pressure gets too him too easy, but with proper motivation/talking he can play good
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:35 pm

Doc wrote:When on form, the man is a beast. When he is starved of proper service, you swear he is a steaming pile of waste. Gonzalo Higuain is the quintessential striker, a nice throw back from ancient times (probably 10 years ago). I hope he continues this form...

Special shout out to all you Benzema fans (Nick, Sport, TMO, The Dinosaur Hunter). Seems this round goes to Higgy Smile

and how many times must i say this: Nick is not a benz fan. throw that misconception to the ground and burn it in a chemical fire. Nick is far from a benz fan. though u folks have weak memory, I do not forget those who were against the benz. especially the one leading the higgy (back then) and aguero fanbois no doubt.

*Lookin @ Nick09* Suspect Suspect
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:35 pm

EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:38 pm

omarish wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

lack of perspective

dude.... was zlatan even a cl flop? imo he wasnt, even for barca he scored in important games (us, arsenal etc, too bad memory to mention everyone)

also higuain is still young, he is jsut nervous in cl, once he gets 1 performance of his chest hes ok... plus imo he has never been chaos vs barca, he can rise to the occasion too but I think pressure gets too him too easy, but with proper motivation/talking he can play good

Yes, otherwise i wudnt even bothered mentioned him. Remember some 4-5 years ago Zlatlan Ibrahimovic was considered one of the best footballers on the planet (or overhypped to the extreme i forget which). Zlatlan for all his greatness, cud never bring that greatness to europe. he always flopped at the cl games when it mattered. just like higuain.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
Doc wrote:When on form, the man is a beast. When he is starved of proper service, you swear he is a steaming pile of waste. Gonzalo Higuain is the quintessential striker, a nice throw back from ancient times (probably 10 years ago). I hope he continues this form...

and how many times must i say this: Nick is not a benz fan. throw that misconception to the ground and burn it in a chemical fire. Nick is far from a benz fan. though u folks have weak memory, I do not forget those who were against the benz. especially the one leading the higgy (back then) and aguero fanbois no doubt.

*Lookin @ Nick09* Suspect Suspect

Yes, I am proudly a Real Madrid fan, first and foremost. I cheer this club with all my heart, and not because i am following any player bandwagon.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Turok_TTZ wrote:
omarish wrote:
Turok_TTZ wrote:

lack of perspective

Yes, otherwise i wudnt even bothered mentioned him. Remember some 4-5 years ago Zlatlan Ibrahimovic was considered one of the best footballers on the planet (or overhypped to the extreme i forget which). Zlatlan for all his greatness, cud never bring that greatness to europe. he always flopped at the cl games when it mattered. just like higuain.

arq did a post about this, zlatan was and isnt a cl flop... once again, look at his time at barca, he scored almost every important goal for them, very crucial half that year, started flopping after christmas though
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:43 pm

It's clear Higuain is on fire right now... doesn't make him a better overall footballer than Benz, because he's not. It means he's absolutely on fire the last 2 games.

Props to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:44 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:

Truly a classical 9. He certainly knows wut he is doing. This boys is how u shud be a classical 9.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:45 pm

sportsczy wrote:It's clear Higuain is on fire right now... doesn't make him a better overall footballer than Benz, because he's not. It means he's absolutely on fire the last 2 games.

Props to him.

No offense sport but my butthurt sensor is tingling.
But then again ur not wrong, but u come off as being butthurt. cant explain it.....
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:46 pm

Silly dinosaur hunter, Nick is a Benzema fan, he just enjoys being political about it. He isn't like, let's say, you who goes on some ridiculous rant but has a bit more sense in his arguments about both Benzema and Higuain. Of course, he is a RM fan through and through but that doesn't mean he is not guilty of harbouring some player bias here and there...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 pm

HIGUAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

GET THE FRUIT IN

PS As me and big Z have said we need a clinical finisher and Higuain is it

He's benched RVN, Raul and HUnterlaar and Benzema and now he's doing it to Benzema again.

Harsh but very lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:47 pm

His runs are what we need.Look amount of one on ones popped up from no where when he was on the field.Our system needs a 9 clearly.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Adit has been making the most sense for a while now on this topic. Smart runs = space.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:49 pm

Here we go again banana
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:51 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Here we go again banana

HI JD

you banana isn't moving!

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:52 pm

sportsczy wrote:It's clear Higuain is on fire right now... doesn't make him a better overall footballer than Benz, because he's not. It means he's absolutely on fire the last 2 games.

Props to him.

better overall footballer or not, he suits us to perfection just like gomez suits bayern

not a long time ago you tried to laugh off his ahhtrick vs chile by saying he wouldnt do it vs betis, and now he has whats your excuses now

benzema can play on the wing or as a false number 10 in a diamond 4-4-2 formation, where he can do what he does best "link up play"
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next