Magricos
izzy
justdoit_
Omniscient
RED
61 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Nani Is More Effective Than Ronaldo - Page 5 Empty Re: Nani Is More Effective Than Ronaldo

Post by pUsHa Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:34 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:lool as if ronaldo does anything in big games

He's doing more than Nani that's for sure ...

pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Nani Is More Effective Than Ronaldo - Page 5 Empty Re: Nani Is More Effective Than Ronaldo

Post by Gil Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:21 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:33 pm

why laugh,he is more effective...

more effective to reach Europa league
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:08 pm

LOL this thread was a joke when it was made and even more of a joke as time passes
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:17 pm

nani has been injured for most part of the season...yeah nice bump Rolling Eyes
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Nameless wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:SOME RM fans are idiots.

OT: i have always said on the old forums that one day nani will surpass ronaldo...each year nani is rising and ronaldo is on a steady decline. you guys wait and see.
Yeah, CR7 will end his season with another 50+ goals and dozen assists when Nani is getting mear 15 goals+ some assists? Already thinking that nani is surpassing cr7 makes me sick. But hey, ur right cr7 is on decline here smh.
So with that logic we can conclude Messi is better Very Happy or does that only apply when Cr7 has more goals then someone else.
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:28 pm

Perfect time to bump this :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:26 pm

I dont watch alot of portugese NT games, but I have heard that this(that nani is more effective) is true when it comes to the NT. Of the games that I have seen, its true but as I said I dont want an awful alot of portugese games so im not the person to say if its true for most games but anyone of you who watch them, can you confirm if its true or false?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Albiceleste wrote:Perfect time to bump this :bow:

Ronaldo provided the assist babs
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Nani is maybe a top 20 player, Ronaldo is in top2. They are not comparable.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:01 am

Le Samourai wrote:Yeahhh................... I suppose the fact that we beat them In a final and outplayed them various times while MANU have basically been mauled every single time they've faced them is nothing.

Let's just ignore those things , focus on the fact that ManU beat Arsenal and Chelsea, both of whom are looking like absolute crap this season anyway, and proclaim them the best.

Trust me , no one want RM - MANU more than me , so we can end this idiotic dispute.

Le Samourai wrote:Yeahhh................... I suppose the fact that we beat them In a final and outplayed them various times while MANU have basically been mauled every single time they've faced them is nothing.

Let's just ignore those things , focus on the fact that ManU beat Arsenal and Chelsea, both of whom are looking like absolute crap this season anyway, and proclaim them the best.

Trust me , no one want RM - MANU more than me , so we can end this idiotic dispute.

When did you out-play Barca?? You won fair & square in like 2 out of 12 matches & lost half a dozen matches including a 0-5 hammering. But you won a couple of VERY important matches,no doubt about that but you were playing mediocre football like what a Getafe play against barca & you out-played.

You took your chances & won,so you can argue at best that you over-all were the better team but out-played?? :facepalm:

And Madrid are a way better than United now & its not even a debate & C.Ronaldo isnt anywhere near Manchester's best player ever

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:07 am

And in Goals were the only criteria then Mario Gomez is the 2nd Highest Scorer in CHL this season & he was the 2nd highest Scorer in CHL last season as well. So by that logic Gomez is the 2nd best player in the world.

C.Ronaldo's goal scoring record cant be found anywhere in CHL,Euros or World Cup. Let him do something worthwhile then being said he is Top 2 or something.

Its a sad thing that the 2 best players of this generation are absolute Duds in Euros/Copa America/World Cup.

For me,if you cant perform well for you NT you are nowhere near the best over,probably leagues off a Maradone,Pele or a Cryuff. I dont care that much about players who score 4 against Mid-table teams & perform brilliantly for their club when they are surrounded by Great players all around but cant do anything when surrounded by somewhat inferior players

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:40 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:And in Goals were the only criteria then Mario Gomez is the 2nd Highest Scorer in CHL this season & he was the 2nd highest Scorer in CHL last season as well. So by that logic Gomez is the 2nd best player in the world.

C.Ronaldo's goal scoring record cant be found anywhere in CHL,Euros or World Cup. Let him do something worthwhile then being said he is Top 2 or something.

Its a sad thing that the 2 best players of this generation are absolute Duds in Euros/Copa America/World Cup.

For me,if you cant perform well for you NT you are nowhere near the best over,probably leagues off a Maradone,Pele or a Cryuff. I dont care that much about players who score 4 against Mid-table teams & perform brilliantly for their club when they are surrounded by Great players all around but cant do anything when surrounded by somewhat inferior players

If Messi/Ronaldo were in the Spanish NT would they be in the same league as the guys specified? I'm fairly sure Pele had a stacked national team(could be wrong).
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:20 am

lszanto wrote:
Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:And in Goals were the only criteria then Mario Gomez is the 2nd Highest Scorer in CHL this season & he was the 2nd highest Scorer in CHL last season as well. So by that logic Gomez is the 2nd best player in the world.

If Messi/Ronaldo were in the Spanish NT would they be in the same league as the guys specified? I'm fairly sure Pele had a stacked national team(could be wrong).

Messi & Ronaldo both have VERY Good players around them in their NT if you compare on an average. Yes its not the best in quality & depth but good enough to win something.

Portugal have Nani who is a great winger,good to decent players in Moutinho,Mereiles,Rolando,Pepe,Coentrao. Its not a bunch of scrubs. If he was anywhere near Cryuff's or Maradona's boots atleast he would take this team to the final.

Its not like you need Rui Costa & Figo & home support to go to the final.

And Argentina has the best attacking side in the world. Messi,Higuain,Aguero,Tevez,Lavezzi & some decent players like Di Maria,Masch,Banega,Cambiasso,Pastore. Yes their defense is not good. But how good is Hollands defense?? It is very bad as well.

This is the reason that statistically being so ahead I prefer guys like Iniesta who perform for club & country when needed. You can take Xavi out & the team might still work but if you take Iniesta you know the sting will go out of the attack.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Nani has been the most dangerous player for Portugal so far against Denmark. He is by far their most effective player.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:57 pm

CR has been the most dangerous tbh.but the thing is that cr doesnt have the best decision making nor a half decent CF in front of him
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Ganso wrote:CR has been the most dangerous tbh.but the thing is that cr doesnt have the best decision making nor a half decent CF in front of him

No way. CR hasn't been involved at all. All of Portugal's goal scoring chances have come from Nani.

Edit: He just set up CR through on goal with an amazing ball.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:32 pm

tbh ronaldo is choking more than he did against germany
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:36 pm

CR is garbage for Portugal. Nani put him one on one again and he hits it wide. smh
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:39 pm

And that horrible miss by CR bites them in the ass. 2-2 now. :facepalm:
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 pm

Nani= Portugal's best player.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:03 pm

How was Ronaldo more effective, Nani got two assists Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomez83 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Deluded fans will be deluded..
Gomez83
Gomez83
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:18 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:How was Ronaldo more effective, Nani got two assists Laughing

he got one
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:21 pm

:facepalm:

What Garbage misses. 2 Sitters 1 on 1.

3rd Time almost a semi sitter when he was almost 1 on 1 but could not shoot due to late touch & hesitating & trying his stupid dribbles in his head maybe.

What a Garbage performance. I am ashamed to think this guy is considered ahead of Luis Figo,Rui Costa for the Portugese NT by some clueless guys.

Those were REAL LEGENDS

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:35 pm

ronaldo needs more penalties and someone like ozil to spoon feed him Very Happy
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next