Magricos
izzy
justdoit_
Omniscient
RED
61 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Nani Is More Effective Than Ronaldo - Page 9 Empty Re: Nani Is More Effective Than Ronaldo

Post by TheRedStag Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:29 am

dnmac4 wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
billionmillion wrote:i told you when he faces a serious team he will be usual ronaldo. no space no ronaldo

Laughing

CR7 hater logic:

If he faces a bad team and succeeds, it is because the opposing team sucked

If he faces a good team and succeeds, that team becomes a bad team, and therefore it is not impressive (Netherlands)

If CR7 had scored the game winning goal tonight:

CR7 Haters: Worst Spanish team/defense/attack in years

Bulletproof logic :bow:

I hate to break it to you man but the Dutch defense was not worthy of being in this tournament.

If you think the Dutch team that showed up to the Euro's was the same one in the World cup or hell even the one that qualified for this tournament then you need to watch more football.

If they were wearing other jerseys then dutch ones you would think they only got in the Euro's because they were a host country.

He won the Czech Republic game by scoring (which is all he is asked to do BTW) but there defense was the best unit of the tournament for there team not Ronaldo. They had the best defense in the whole tournament IMO but of course people want to give the credit to Ronaldo when they win. I mean they just shut out Spain for 120 minutes FFS.

How many times do you need to see him play this exact same game against Spain to realize if he's not scoring he's useless and they could play Spain 10 times and he would score maybe 2 goals.

Spain's defence is better.....

Yea I know but it's really them keeping the ball so you don't really think about it being defense. But it's true Spain and Barca for that matter are the two most overlooked defensive teams in the history of football.

I mean they made Valdes a 4 time Zamora winner.

But them keeping the ball is the best defensive tactic there is, and as you say it is often overlooked.

Parking the bus is all good and well as a defensive tactic but if you can dominate the ball then that's the greatest tactic there is full stop.

TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Nani Is More Effective Than Ronaldo - Page 9 Empty Re: Nani Is More Effective Than Ronaldo

Post by billionmillion Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:31 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
billionmillion wrote:BhritanniaBlue regularly you show symptoms of CRfanboyism. do you want to be Zealous? the man has no night sleep in last 3 years (his idol always disappoint him)

come to messi's board and you always will be happy

But I have a height requirement for my idol-worship...Messi suffers from Napoleon syndrome hmm
ok confirmed now go to CR fanboys thread and say saveusCR

i knew that majority of CR fanboys support him because of his look. only mamad supported him because of his football but now he gave it up finally he understood that he has no football
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:31 am

dnmac4 wrote:
BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
billionmillion wrote:i told you when he faces a serious team he will be usual ronaldo. no space no ronaldo

Laughing

CR7 hater logic:

If he faces a bad team and succeeds, it is because the opposing team sucked

If he faces a good team and succeeds, that team becomes a bad team, and therefore it is not impressive (Netherlands)

If CR7 had scored the game winning goal tonight:

CR7 Haters: Worst Spanish team/defense/attack in years

Bulletproof logic :bow:

I hate to break it to you man but the Dutch defense was not worthy of being in this tournament.

If you think the Dutch team that showed up to the Euro's was the same one in the World cup or hell even the one that qualified for this tournament then you need to watch more football.

If they were wearing other jerseys then dutch ones you would think they only got in the Euro's because they were a host country.

He won the Czech Republic game by scoring (which is all he is asked to do BTW) but there defense was the best unit of the tournament for there team not Ronaldo. They had the best defense in the whole tournament IMO but of course people want to give the credit to Ronaldo when they win. I mean they just shut out Spain for 120 minutes FFS.

How many times do you need to see him play this exact same game against Spain to realize if he's not scoring he's useless and they could play Spain 10 times and he would score maybe 2 goals.

But I don't understand this...Dutch defense was good enough for them to top their qualifying group, good enough for them to have the best goal difference in qualifying, good enough to hold two of the best teams in the world Germany to two goals...It seems that Dutch defense only became shit when CR scored on them

You say it is not the same defense as the one that went to WC Final or even qualified...But the defense is literally the same except for one player....DeJong, MVB; (XXXX), Mathijsen, Heitinga, VDW; Stekelenburg.... so their failure to perform over two weeks mean they are shit? While their performance in the WC means.....what exactly?

The point is that teams don't become shit or great over a two week period...

Last edited by BhritanniaBhlue on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:32 am

billionmillion wrote:Yeah great jiopsi, but you didnt post most epic ownage when he owns pepe and another 4 madrid players and assist to pedro
This one?

Nani Is More Effective Than Ronaldo - Page 9 Di-FK5S
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:35 am

jiopsi wrote:
billionmillion wrote:Yeah great jiopsi, but you didnt post most epic ownage when he owns pepe and another 4 madrid players and assist to pedro
This one?

Nani Is More Effective Than Ronaldo - Page 9 Di-FK5S
Yeah this one :bow:

eat your words CR fanboy Laughing
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9