BarrileteCosmico
Freeza
VanDeezNuts
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hypocrisy thy name is pique - Page 2 Empty Re: hypocrisy thy name is pique

Post by KMD Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:16 pm

well since they want him so bad, how about him and all barca players cash out and put together 20-30 million pounds and get cesk with barca putting in the rest, summing it up to 45 millions

KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:10 pm

wow the obsession has to stop and constantly attacking ur rivals isnt considered decent even during the club season but when on international duty when ur team mates play for that club , it sure isnt goin to help spain's chemistry.. VDB should drop him for a match or warn him to not to harm the harmony of the armada.. otherwise itll be back to same old underachievement for spain
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:08 am

This is media crap. He was right about RM thoug. you see, not only RM players/coach can bash Barca. I believe Pique is attacking Super Five the most for his stupid conspiracy theory., and that is deserved.

As for Fab, he said nothing wrong. A lot of people say they would like Messi wearing their shirt, but nobody gets angry. On the plus side Pique and co. grew up with Fab, so it is only natural to say they would like him Home, when journalists ask them about him.

He can be cocky and a jerk sometimes, but i do not see anything wrong this time Very Happy
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:09 am

eelir wrote:This is media crap. He was right about RM thoug. you see, not only RM players/coach can bash Barca. I believe Pique is attacking Super Five the most for his stupid conspiracy theory., and that is deserved.

As for Fab, he said nothing wrong. A lot of people say they would like Messi wearing their shirt, but nobody gets angry. On the plus side Pique and co. grew up with Fab, so it is only natural to say they would like him Home, when journalists ask them about him.

He can be cocky and a jerk sometimes, but i do not see anything wrong this time Very Happy

I think every tom, dick and harry knows that most of the Barcelona players have wet dreams about Fabregas , but at one point , i think you should stop .

And Arsenal are willing to sell Fab, but at the right price. I think Pique should be talking to the board and manager about this, not the media.

AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:22 am

diptiman wrote:wow the obsession has to stop and constantly attacking ur rivals isnt considered decent even during the club season but when on international duty when ur team mates play for that club , it sure isnt goin to help spain's chemistry.. VDB should drop him for a match or warn him to not to harm the harmony of the armada.. otherwise itll be back to same old underachievement for spain

hypocrisy thy name is pique - Page 2 Not%2BSure%2Bif%2Bserious
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:23 am

AnJl wrote:
eelir wrote:This is media crap. He was right about RM thoug. you see, not only RM players/coach can bash Barca. I believe Pique is attacking Super Five the most for his stupid conspiracy theory., and that is deserved.

I think every tom, dick and harry knows that most of the Barcelona players have wet dreams about Fabregas , but at one point , i think you should stop .

And Arsenal are willing to sell Fab, but at the right price. I think Pique should be talking to the board and manager about this, not the media.

So should Pique just stop giving interviews? Because every journo seems to ask Barca players about Cesc, our players just answer their questions. And most of those Xavi "interviews" are completely made up fyi.

If a player from Inter for example was aked would he like Cesc to come there I'm pretty certain he'd say yes. Of course everyone would like to play with world class players.

It seems like eveyone's twisting his words how they want. Pique said how he'd like to play with Cesc at Barca. There's a big difference between that and saying "Cesc belongs here, Arsenal should let him go".

And why do we need threads about this after every quote? These exact same stories have been going on for years. Most of Barca fans even think we shouldn't sign him.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:26 am

hypocrisy thy name is pique - Page 2 Pique-Puyol-Cesc-ppgwas this a part from interview??
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:30 am

Adit wrote:hypocrisy thy name is pique - Page 2 Pique-Puyol-Cesc-ppgwas this a part from interview??

:lol!: no lol.

We had a thread about this in the old forums, not sure whether you really want to go over it again...

That's a pick Pique and Puyol took while they were at the Arsenal training grounds, making fun at all the rumors linking Cesc with Barca.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:16 am

joksa wrote:
AnJl wrote:

So should Pique just stop giving interviews? Because every journo seems to ask Barca players about Cesc, our players just answer their questions. And most of those Xavi "interviews" are completely made up fyi.

If a player from Inter for example was aked would he like Cesc to come there I'm pretty certain he'd say yes. Of course everyone would like to play with world class players.

It seems like eveyone's twisting his words how they want. Pique said how he'd like to play with Cesc at Barca. There's a big difference between that and saying "Cesc belongs here, Arsenal should let him go".

And why do we need threads about this after every quote? These exact same stories have been going on for years. Most of Barca fans even think we shouldn't sign him.

First of all,
Dont get me wrong , I know how the media acts , heck im taking a course on the very same thing, so im very clear as to how they can twist words to suit their needs for a good story

Should Pique stop giving interviews? Why should he? But if asked a question about Cesc, I think it is better if he says " you already know my stance on the Cesc situation"
There, he controls the situation , states his stance and the media cant twist his words, nor does he annoy anyone, both his and the other fans will actually respect him for it and it gets the media to shut up and post truthfully.

I mean:

Dont you think he should be fed up by now about being asked questions like this EVERY single interview?

Doesnt it irk you that you as fans have to listen to this everyday and then having those very words twisted?

Dont you think with all of that, he should tell the media " zip it " with the line i stated above?

Isnt it up to the board to tell that we want Cesc and we are going to make a proper bid for him that suits both party?

And the reason why i made my previous post is because of the constant badgering that the Barca players ARE doing against Arsenal for Cesc. Say it once or twice, fine I get it, you want to play alongside him and there is no harm in that.

But, almost four years of nagging and stating the SAAMMEE thing, doesnt that annoy anyone at one point?

Its like a fly buzzing near your ear, first time it comes near your ear , you nonchalantly swat it away, second time it comes near your ear, you do the same again , third time it comes near your ear , you start to get annoyed and swat it away more aggressively, fourth time it comes, you swat away more angrily and follow the direction of the fly , FIFTH time it comes near your ear , your flaying your hands like a orangutang , sixth time it flies near near your ear, well then...

I for one have been desensitized by these statements, so much so I mostly dont bother to read it, but I hate it when fans blindly follow their teams and pin all the blame on the opposing party and consider their own players holier than thou.

And this is not directed at Barca, but I highly doubt in each and every interview, their words are twisted, I actually think there are times when players do say such things, i dont expect nor think, that all of the players are goody two shoes.

And i think this thread was made mainly because of what he said against Real Madrid, who are feel are both in the wrong and the right. bounce

But I do believe what diptiman said was right. Say what you have to say, but not when you are with the national team , whose team mates are of that very club. (but i do think that statement Pique made was fabricated, no matter how annoying he may be, I for one dont think he is stupid )

Last edited by AnJl on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by joksa Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:25 am

AnJl wrote:First of all,
Dont get me wrong , I know how the media acts , heck im taking a course on the very same thing, so im very clear as to how they can twist words to suit their needs for a good story

Should Pique stop giving interviews? Why should he? But if asked a question about Cesc, I think it is better if he says " you already know my stance on the Cesc situation"
There, he controls the situation , states his stance and the media cant twist his words, nor doesnt he annoy anyone, both his and the other fans will actually respect him for it and it gets the media to shut up and post truthfully.

I mean:

Dont you think he should be fed up by now about being asked questions like this EVERY single interview?

Doesnt it irk you that you as fans have to listen to this everyday and then having those very words twisted?

Dont you think with all of that, he should tell the media " zip it " with the line i stated above?

Isnt it up to the board to tell that we want Cesc and we are going to make a proper bid for him that suits both party?

I for one have been desensitized by these statements, so much so I mostly dont bother to read it, but I hate it when fans blindly follow their teams and pin all the blame on the opposing party and consider their own players holier than thou.

And this is not directed at Barca, but I highly doubt in each and every interview, their words are twisted, I actually think there are times when players do say such things, i dont expect nor think, that all of the players are goody two shoes.

And i think this thread was made mainly because of what he said against Real Madrid, who are feel are both in the wrong and the right. bounce

But I do believe what diptiman said was right. Say what you have to say, but not when you are with the national team , whose team mates are of that very club. (but i do think that statement Pique made was fabricated, no matter how annoying he may be, I for one dont think he is stupid )

Fair points :bball:

I agree with you that the best way to deal with this sort of questions is to say, well, you said it already. But the thing is, Pique seems like the kind of person who doesn't give a c**p what the press says. He's young and quite cocky, it isn't his style to remain quiet so he speaks his mind. And he most certainly isn't lurking around the net, reading what people say about him in the forums.

Some people tend to take this kind of quotes way too seriously. Pique certainly could've handled the situation better but he didn't say anything that bad that people should go dissing on him.
joksa
joksa
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by AnJl Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:16 am

joksa wrote:
AnJl wrote:First of all,

There, he controls the situation , states his stance and the media cant twist his words, nor doesnt he annoy anyone, both his and the other fans will actually respect him for it and it gets the media to shut up and post truthfully.

I mean:

Fair points :bball:

I agree with you that the best way to deal with this sort of questions is to say, well, you said it already. But the thing is, Pique seems like the kind of person who doesn't give a c**p what the press says. He's young and quite cocky, it isn't his style to remain quiet so he speaks his mind. And he most certainly isn't lurking around the net, reading what people say about him in the forums.

Some people tend to take this kind of quotes way too seriously. Pique certainly could've handled the situation better but he didn't say anything that bad that people should go dissing on him.

Again, I think this thread was mainly made because of what Pique said against Real, the Cesc thing was just made , because as you said, he is cocky. And just doesnt mean because he is young , he should be as cocky or speak his mind. The only reason why he is doing so is because he is winning, otherwise you didnt hear him squeak as much when he was in Manchester, and i highly doubt he would be doing this if Barca werent so good at what they do.

But do you think that none of the footballers lurk forums or websites? If i was a player , i would be lurking heavily myself Razz
AnJl
AnJl
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:22 am

"I do know that he is a great player, a Barcelona player"
"I would like him to return - it's my wish for that to happen. I can't be clearer"

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2011/06/10/2525751/gerard-pique-desperate-to-see-arsenal-captain-cesc-fabregas-make-

This is getting really, really sad. Shouldn't he be banging Shakira instead of drooling over Fabregas?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:05 am

Pep needs to sort out his players, or even Barca backroom just have some words they think they can do anything.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2