+4
Kick
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Soul
fatman123
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Predict our starting XI for the cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict our starting XI for the cup

Post by lszanto Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Ade wrote:Kinda goes without saying Kalou was turd haha I don't get him when you see 3 people around why DON'T DRIBBLE INTO THEM :facepalm:

Ryan did well I liked it, although he kinda lacked support from Malouda/Kalou who ever was supposed to be on the left with him didn't see much of that sexy attacking link up play that Cole does when he gets up, although we did see Ryan up the field a bit.

Paolo for me had a great game I really enjoyed his performance, I wish he was the captain (would have been good to see it cos then Cech wouldn't have gotten injured and we would have had 1 more sub to use aka swap Drogba on for Lukaku).

We have a good problem with Ryan and PVA because they are both good, I saw highlights of Wigan on the weekend he looked really decent.

Yeah I really don't understand how his mind works, maybe he thinks his abilities are many times greater than they actually are, so he just gets surprised when they manage to get the ball off of him.

lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Predict our starting XI for the cup - Page 2 Empty Re: Predict our starting XI for the cup

Post by Kick Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:53 pm

Simple, Kalou has rocks for brains.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:13 am

Kalou is messi and Malouda is Xavi.. I thought u guys knew that already.. :coffee:
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2