You are the unsung hero, you are missed!

3 posters

Go down

You are the unsung hero, you are missed! Empty You are the unsung hero, you are missed!

Post by Milantildeath Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:24 am

Robinho is the one player I'm missing more than anything right now. I miss the flair of Robinho, the willingness to get the ball and go around whoever is in front of him. Our attack looks waaaaay too much like an immovable object without him. He was the movement of our attack. Everyone talks about him missing chances, but he creates so many during the game that they eventually get finished. It's to no surprise to me that since he has been hurt we have suffered. Sure, Ibrahimovic being hurt does hurt us, but in my opinion Robinho is what we are missing most. He is the one forward that can play with anyone in attack (Besides Inzaghi, and maybe Cassano, but he looks best with Ibra or Robinho), Ibra can't play with Pato, Pato can't play with Ibra, Pato also apparently can't play with Cassano. I can't wait to have him back, and in my opinion he NEEDS to be on the field, if not then I will question the tactics of Allegri, I don't care where he plays as long as he is on the field.

We miss you Mate!!!
You are the unsung hero, you are missed! Robinho-Milan-v-Parma-2011_2562543

If you had to ask me the 11 right now without any Injuries I'd say this (unfortunatley I don't think Seedorf has the legs to start every game anymore)
----------------------------Abbiati
Abate--------------Nesta------------Silva---------------Taiwo

--------------------------Van Bommel
------------------Prince----------------Aquilani

---------------------------Robinho
---------------------Cassano-----Zlatan
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

You are the unsung hero, you are missed! Empty Re: You are the unsung hero, you are missed!

Post by tonger Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:29 am

in this formation id play pato over cassano

but OT, yes we definitely need some guy who can just take the ball and run with it, our full backs can do it, our midfielders cant do it, robinho can, he can create havoc in defence and open space for other players.

altho i do think our recent poor play is due to a combination of lack of quality attack on the wing (due to the abilities of our fullbacks) and the injuries to prince, ibra AND robinho
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

You are the unsung hero, you are missed! Empty Re: You are the unsung hero, you are missed!

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:55 am

Worded it perfectly MTD

Robinho is the unsung hero of Milan
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down