Milos Krasic Is In My Plans - Juventus Coach Antonio Conte

2 posters

Go down

Milos Krasic Is In My Plans - Juventus Coach Antonio Conte  Empty Milos Krasic Is In My Plans - Juventus Coach Antonio Conte

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:17 pm

The Serbian wideman has been reassured that he is in contention for a place in the Turin side's starting XI

Juventus coach Antonio Conte has reassured wideman Milos Krasic that he remains part of his first-team plans.

The Serbia intertantional has started in just one of the Turin side's three Serie A matches so far this season, but the 42-year-old tactician insists that he has as a part to play at the Juventus Stadium this season.

"There is no question, whoever is on the field should try to do their best," Conte told Tuttosport, deflecting attention from speculation about the former CSKA Moscow winger's future.

"Today, I am pleased with the performance of Krasic. He is a player under consideration. I have a list of players and, according to circumstances, I choose the different formations."

Krasic has been the focus of transfer speculation throughout the summer, having lost his place in the Juventus starting XI following a difficult second half to the 2010/11 season.

Manchester United, Chelsea and Russian side Anzhi Makhachkala have all been heavily linked with a move for the 26-year-old.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Milos Krasic Is In My Plans - Juventus Coach Antonio Conte  Empty Re: Milos Krasic Is In My Plans - Juventus Coach Antonio Conte

Post by Cotes Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:50 pm

thank god...
we can't squander such talent..
Milos Krasic Is In My Plans - Juventus Coach Antonio Conte  Milos-Krasic-1-COS
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum