+4
McLewis
romanista99
schnix
Patrick Bateman
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Great to see our section growing  - Page 2 Empty Re: Great to see our section growing

Post by romanista99 Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:43 pm

checazzofai wrote:In this section we dont really get many trolls, Camurrias a good guy im not sure why hes at 25%, of course if you go into the general section that place is full of trolls its pretty funny Razz

Id have to say the Inter section has a lot of trolls but I find it pretty funny when they troll Juve or Milan fans.

Oh I see, when lurking the forums in the past, that crointer fella was somewhat of a nussence, but I find some of his posts quite humurous, I don't think he has a problem with Roma, as I yet to see any posts from him in this section. But I think it's for the best if we keep it that way Razz

romanista99
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Great to see our section growing  - Page 2 Empty Re: Great to see our section growing

Post by checazzofai Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:47 pm

If people come into this section to troll, we show them the way out :arrow:

checazzofai
checazzofai
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:53 pm

checazzofai wrote:In this section we dont really get many trolls, Camurrias a good guy im not sure why hes at 25%, of course if you go into the general section that place is full of trolls its pretty funny Razz

Id have to say the Inter section has a lot of trolls but I find it pretty funny when they troll Juve or Milan fans.

Thanks for the nice words, but it's true though... I'm not a bad person. Some people say I troll, but that is never my intention. They claim it's the way I speak lol'd... But oh well. I would never troll Roma(even though I don't troll), I admire them and I respect all these guys this section. Defending Roma somtimes is like an obligation, because some people on here think for example Totti is a 'prick', when they have no clue in what their saying.

Sure... I said things about LE that I don't like, but that's my stating my opinion on how I feel he is a problem.

My warnings, as much as I would love to speak about them, I won't as I was told not too specially about them, however let's just say they were from one person who claimes I can't say a certain term...

Agreed about the Inter trolls :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Thanks for the nice words, but it's true though... I'm not a bad person. Some people say I troll, but that is never my intention. They claim it's the way I speak lol'd... But oh well. I would never troll Roma(even though I don't troll), I admire them and I respect all these guys this section. Defending Roma somtimes is like an obligation, because some people on here think for example Totti is a 'prick', when they have no clue in what their saying.

Sure... I said things about LE that I don't like, but that's my stating my opinion on how I feel he is a problem.

My warnings, as much as I would love to speak about them, I won't as I was told not too specially about them, however let's just say they were from one person who claimes I can't say a certain term...

Agreed about the Inter trolls :coffee:

But the coffee guy is the ultimate troll icon lol.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:52 pm

Then why is it allowed on the forums lol Razz
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:03 pm

Mclewis keep on busting at them fools, you know the rules Razz

Our section is the best place to have a conversation in with civilized people, no trolls, none of that shit.
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:24 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Then why is it allowed on the forums lol Razz

For the lulz Razz

Unless it's a trap set by our very own Mclewis hmm
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:51 pm

Haha believe me guys...

If the coffee icon was a trap, this forum would be a lot more empty than it is now.

Simply put, the demand for the icon was too great for us to ignore. So obliged and added it. Sure it gets used with ridiculous freqency, but it does have it's purposes and there have been some posts with it at its end that have made me LOL hard.

But anyway, I'm quite proud of how far this section has come since the early days. And with the club itself on the up, we'll be seeing more and more growth. I recognize that trolls threaten that growth, which I will not allow. I'm counting on everyone here to help me keep this section troll-free. Just as it always has been. I want this section to have a reputation as a place where things can be talked about without the annoyance of someone coming in to derail topics and cause trouble. I will do whatever is necessary to prevent that type of crap from happening.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum