Albiceleste
Harmonica
zizzle
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Maradona kicks Al Wasl Fan - Page 3 Empty Re: Maradona kicks Al Wasl Fan

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:17 am

I can post many videos of US police, beating a guy for his skin color, stats that show the crime rate in the US and many european countries, how many rape incidents happen in the US and other parts of the world and compare those figures to the once in the Arab world, and you can figure ot which is more dangerous.

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 am

Come on arabs lets go party
i didnt know half of the forum are arabs. if i did maybe i would make different comment
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:23 am

billionmillion wrote:Come on arabs lets go party
i didnt know half of the forum are arabs. if i did maybe i would make different comment
Now thats a goood post drinking banana smoking
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:29 am

Yeah i know you like chicken comments. about your previous post
Imagine an UAE (usa) man gets bored and wants to work somewhere. He comes to a company and asks for a work. The manager fires you and puts the arab instead of you and gives twice salary. i dont know how to explain but you will never understand unless you live here
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:35 am

Lord Spencer wrote:
The Lizard King wrote:
baresi wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
billionmillion wrote:maradona needs to be careful these arabs are dangerous

Yes, we are so going to blow him up into oblivion as opposed to:
u
1- Chinese torturing him. (China)
2- Abu Gharib torturing him. (US)
3- Nuke him. (US)
4- Burn him with white phosphorus. (Israel)
5- Bury him in the dessert with only his head over the sand. (Mexico)
6- Beating him to death. (Africa, East Europe)
7- Rape and murder his family. (Congo)
8- Engraving on his bones while he is still alive. (Africa, Thailand)
9- Burning off his testicles. (US, Europe)

All which surprisingly were not done by Arabs.

But the media says that we are all ululating imbeciles hence it must be true, right.
It doesn't matter that the death toll due to Arabs in the last 100 years is less than the number
of dead people in any of America's wars.

But you obviously have your sources, right. I mean you are obviously a professor of History based on this post.
I live in Dubai (UAE). I see that if you do a mistake against any local arab he can deport you from country (simply telling the polis that i dont want him in my country). In the parking if you park your car and dont give the way to arab who drives behind you he/she will shout and make a big scandal of it at the end he will call polis and polis will support him/her (even if he/she is wrong). for the local arab theres no rule
You are stupid to say the least, just plain and simple. If any arab does any mistake against s localhe can deprt you from UAE.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/story?id=7402099

How many Mexican/ African/ European/ American/ Israeli ruling members have documented themselves mercilessly torturing, prodding, beating and running over an innocent ? Surely that would make a better list ?

For those too lazy to scour through the article - this pretty much sums it up

"He uses an electric cattle prod against the man's testicles and inserts it in his anus.

At another point, as the man wails in pain, the Sheikh pours lighter fluid on the man's testicles and sets them aflame. "....and here I thought this was only restricted to " (US, Europe) "

P.S : I sincerely doubt the sadistic scum bag in the article was deported, despite Baresi's bold claim of "If any arab does any mistake against s localhe can deprt you from UAE ".

On topic : This was hilarious, and you really can't expect much else from Maradona at this point. He's like Mourinho..if Mourinho had snorted loads of coke in the 80s.

And that is relevant how? Suddenly the ruling family of one Arab country is a standard for all Arabs everywhere.

I put the list not to diss those countries but to show that every country is "dangerous" when it wants to be.

It's almost more relevant than your "list". You base your generalizations on actions practiced by backward scum bags from those countries. All the rape/murder/torture etc..And I give you an example where a member of a royal family practices almost ALL the deeds on your "list"..and you're rebuttal is "one isn't an example of many"..under which, wouldn't your entire initial post would be nullified ? Does that mean your "list" implies all Chinese are involved in torture ? All Israelis are trained in the art of killing with white phosphorous ?

And you didn't put the list to show that every country is dangerous when it wants to be. How else would you explain the " All which surprisingly were not done by Arabs" that conveniently follows your brilliant list ? And how terrifically wrong that statement is too..< this is where you would insert the "facepalm.png" you guys so adore, and substitute for an argument > ( I'm looking at you Baresi )

The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:43 am

That is a different story all together, its not in Arabs it might be in the UAE, but surely not in Arabs, well if it might make you feel better let me give you some examples about the UAE:
If you are an arab guy (not form the UAE) with a US or European passport and got a job if you go there as an arab you will get paid half or maybe less what you will be paid if you represent yourself as an american or European, and the same to some extent in Saudi Arabia.

So the point is they treat non UAE ppl unequally and not non arabs.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:49 am

The Lizard King wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
The Lizard King wrote:
baresi wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

u
3- Nuke him. (US)

But the media says that we are all ululating imbeciles hence it must be true, right.
It doesn't matter that the death toll due to Arabs in the last 100 years is less than the number

But you obviously have your sources, right. I mean you are obviously a professor of History based on this post.
I live in Dubai (UAE). I see that if you do a mistake against any local arab he can deport you from country (simply telling the polis that i dont want him in my country). In the parking if you park your car and dont give the way to arab who drives behind you he/she will shout and make a big scandal of it at the end he will call polis and polis will support him/her (even if he/she is wrong). for the local arab theres no rule
You are stupid to say the least, just plain and simple. If any arab does any mistake against s localhe can deprt you from UAE.

How many Mexican/ African/ European/ American/ Israeli ruling members have documented themselves mercilessly torturing, prodding, beating and running over an innocent ? Surely that would make a better list ?

"He uses an electric cattle prod against the man's testicles and inserts it in his anus.

At another point, as the man wails in pain, the Sheikh pours lighter fluid on the man's testicles and sets them aflame. "....and here I thought this was only restricted to " (US, Europe) "

P.S : I sincerely doubt the sadistic scum bag in the article was deported, despite Baresi's bold claim of "If any arab does any mistake against s localhe can deprt you from UAE ".

On topic : This was hilarious, and you really can't expect much else from Maradona at this point. He's like Mourinho..if Mourinho had snorted loads of coke in the 80s.

And that is relevant how? Suddenly the ruling family of one Arab country is a standard for all Arabs everywhere.

I put the list not to diss those countries but to show that every country is "dangerous" when it wants to be.

It's almost more relevant than your "list". You base your generalizations on actions practiced by backward scum bags from those countries. All the rape/murder/torture etc..And I give you an example where a member of a royal family practices almost ALL the deeds on your "list"..and you're rebuttal is "one isn't an example of many"..under which, wouldn't your entire initial post would be nullified ? Does that mean your "list" implies all Chinese are involved in torture ? All Israelis are trained in the art of killing with white phosphorous ?

And you didn't put the list to show that every country is dangerous when it wants to be. How else would you explain the " All which surprisingly were not done by Arabs" that conveniently follows your brilliant list ? And how terrifically wrong that statement is too.. :facepalm: ( I'm looking at you Baresi )

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:50 am

Yeah i put examples that happens everyday, its social life of uae arabs. but some people here gives examples that happens once in a decade. i dont say they are bad people, they just behave like a boss, you can not against them in their own country even if you are right and they are wrong

baresi wrote:That is a different story all together, its not in Arabs it might be in the UAE, but surely not in Arabs, well if it might make you feel better let me give you some examples about the UAE:
If you are an arab guy (not form the UAE) with a US or European passport and got a job if you go there as an arab you will get paid half or maybe less what you will be paid if you represent yourself as an american or European, and the same to some extent in Saudi Arabia.

So the point is they treat non UAE ppl unequally and not non arabs.
Now you got the point, from begging i was talking about local arabs, local arab means uae arabs
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:51 am

@ Lizard
I cant have an argument with someone that does'nt know the difference between "arab world, UAE, arabs, Locals form the UAE......)

Go google or wiki them and then you MIGHT understand the "facepalm"
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:01 am

The Lizard King wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
The Lizard King wrote:
baresi wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

u
3- Nuke him. (US)

And you didn't put the list to show that every country is dangerous when it wants to be. How else would you explain the " All which surprisingly were not done by Arabs" that conveniently follows your brilliant list ? And how terrifically wrong that statement is too..< this is where you would insert the "facepalm.png" you guys so adore, and substitute for an argument > ( I'm looking at you Baresi )

I began my argument by stating that we would blow him up to smithereens, which makes my argument sarcastic.

The acts in my list are all acts done by the respective governments or notable organizations within the government, they are done in a regular basis. As opposed to one incident with an asshole prince.

Even-though, I meant the fact that many countries do horrible things, Arabs get the stick for it the most.

And here is where I differ greatly from you guys.

I will admit I am wrong. I was wrong in not making my argument clear, and hence make it open to wrong interpetations which might offended some people like yourself. I did not intend to say the respective races those countries presents are "dangerous" and I did not say that directly with a statement like "Arabs are dangerous". I know people from those countries and I know that every country has its own good and bad.

It is a fact though that every country/race/civilization can be dangerous when it wants to, and I hope for a future that we no longer want to be dangerous in.

I apologize if the list offended you in any way.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:07 am

this shit storm wouldnt have happened if billion didnt stand by his initial ignorant comments and just explained that he wasnt generlizing

not nooo, it seems like u lose a testicle if you explain yourself these days
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:10 am

zizzle wrote:this shit storm wouldnt have happened if billion didnt stand by his initial ignorant comments and just explained that he wasnt generlizing

not nooo, it seems like u lose a testicle if you explain yourself these days

I must be on the negative in the testicle count since I seem to be the only person who admits his faults, and admits when his argument is not well sorted.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3