Krasic and Elia Finally Starting. Thoughts?

+8
lucianomoggi
Cotes
Eivindo
scirea6
elm_baraja_shaman
pasquale22
Luca
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
12 posters

Go down

Krasic and Elia Finally Starting. Thoughts?  Empty Krasic and Elia Finally Starting. Thoughts?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Krasic and Elia Finally Starting. Thoughts?  Empty Re: Krasic and Elia Finally Starting. Thoughts?

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:44 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Krasic and Elia Finally Starting. Thoughts?  Empty Re: Krasic and Elia Finally Starting. Thoughts?

Post by Luca Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:45 pm

I couldn't be happier if Quagliarella at some point sees the field even better.
This is the right game to use them with Milan coming up, Elia must play some matches and this will help Krasic return to form after his injury.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:49 pm

All I got to say is, thank god I don't have to see either Pepe or Giach playing for once. It's about time we see our best players playing
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:51 pm

I wouldn't go as far to thank God for this but it is nice to see, I am hoping they make a statement

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:38 pm

i dont know about both of them starting... i wouldnt do it however i respect conte's decision. he knows more than me obviously so i will watch with a careful eye on both
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:23 pm

where's the proof that they will start?
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:29 pm

elmystique wrote:where's the proof that they will start?

SKY
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by scirea6 Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:32 pm

There goes our defense
scirea6
scirea6
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
elmystique wrote:where's the proof that they will start?

SKY

I doubt Conte would field them both at once, I expect either Pepe/Krasic then maybe Giach coming on, but I doubt he will field Elia/Krasic on at once, he is just fooling fans.....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Kwame that's what you said last time, SKY is always right :coffee:

Elia is guranteed.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Kwame that's what you said last time, SKY is always right :coffee:

Elia is guranteed.

I hope it comes true...... :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 am

Elia, Quagmire, Vucinic, Krasic, should be entertainment for real
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:46 am

Eivindo wrote:Elia, Quagmire, Vucinic, Krasic, should be entertainment for real
Vucinic has been red carded...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:22 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Kwame that's what you said last time, SKY is always right :coffee:

Elia is guranteed.

hate to burst your bubble but Conte said himself he doesn't know who will start, knowing Conte that well, we might see Giach-Pepe, or Pepe somebody but not Elia-Krasic from the word go.

"If there is anything new? You can expect the best education, this is the novelty. Like every Sunday. The best news is you have to expect the best education, so I am making assessments based on trainings, based on what I see during the week, then decide the best education. " do not unbutton Antonio Conte at the press conference and does not reveal anything to reporters on choices that will make tomorrow in Catania Juventus coach. Ballots in every department: Big or De Ceglie on the left, Elijah or Krasic field with Pepe, Quagliarella-Del Piero for a shirt next to Matri. "WE ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK" - but everyone should play, he will "With the right determination , with the right desire. Even with the Bologna I saw, the team has played the game the right way, from all points of view, even when she got in ten for fifty minutes I saw a team, a team. This is very important: he never stopped thinking about the victory and this is certainly one thing that makes me very happy. I saw a team that when she returned to the dressing room was disappointed by the result, although we had played for more than fifty minutes with ten men against eleven. So great honor because it means that if the players feel that we are definitely on the right track, that's for sure ". "CATANIA TO WIN" - The insidious moved to Sicily from the same premise: make the game, try to win. "It depends very much from us, how we want to tackle the game, I always say to my players: "We want to put the field up or down for the opposition?". We are going there to win. Catania will follow suit and end of the game will see who was better. Play at home or away for us is the same thing, the mind must always be: make the game, try to be better than the opponents, and possibly win. If the opponents will have to be the first to applaud them. "

____________________________________________________________________________________________

sorry if google translate **bleeped** it up.

but this interview is from Vinovo today.

http://www.tuttosport.com/calcio/serie_a/juventus/2011/09/24-145865/Conte%3A+%C2%ABNovit%C3%A0%3F+Aspettatevi+la+formazione+migliore%C2%BB
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:29 am

i believe KRASIC and ELIJAH will give a big hand to the team;

but those two players should find a great understanding with CMF: players

quality of the players is really important

but the team work is even more important

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:27 am

Despite what you expect(a revolutionary change in wing play),Elia and Krasic won't be banging and you will lose :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:29 am

Very excited to see Elia. I would prefer to see Quags out there as well, but I won't be greedy.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:13 am

I can't wait to see what Elia has to offer on the left flank. My fear is that it will only further expose PDC's defensive issues. Here's hoping those fears are unfounded.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:09 pm

donttreadonred wrote:I can't wait to see what Elia has to offer on the left flank. My fear is that it will only further expose PDC's defensive issues. Here's hoping those fears are unfounded.

Apparently Grosso is starting at LB...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:54 am

So how were they?
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:56 am

VibeTribe wrote:So how were they?

Elia needs to adapt to Serie A.

Krasic was our best player and dangerous player. Scored the goal as well.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down