Conte admires Juve attitude , Quagliarella and Krasic starting

+2
Luca
DeviAngel
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Conte admires Juve attitude , Quagliarella and Krasic starting  Empty Conte admires Juve attitude , Quagliarella and Krasic starting

Post by DeviAngel Sat 24 Sep 2011, 18:17

Antonio Conte is pleased with the attitude of his Juventus players so far this season and aims to continue in Catania on Sunday.
“Every game must be faced with the right determination and hunger,” declared the Coach in his Press conference this morning.

“Up until now I have been satisfied, as the lads are interpreting the matches the right way. I saw the same team spirit against Bologna, especially in the second half when we were reduced to 10 men.

“I saw them trudge back into the locker room after that 1-1 draw looking disappointed and that does them proud, as if they feel that way, then it means we are on the right track.”

Juve are top of the table alongside Udinese and Genoa with seven points.

“In the first two games we were barely under pressure, while Bologna scored on a set play. This strong defence is thanks to the whole squad and not just the back four.

“I spoke to everyone after the Bologna match, analysing the positive and negative aspects. We need to improve every detail if we want a brighter future and know we have to grow some more.”

The Bianconeri visit Vincenzo Montella’s Catania on Sunday afternoon, a side that was hammered 3-0 at Genoa midweek, but has a strong home record.

“I played with Vincenzo at Euro 2000, which we lost in the Final to France on a Golden Goal. I have great affection for him, just as my other ex-teammates. I wish him great success, but even more for me!” joked Conte.

“We know the risks we are going towards, as Catania have always secured their safety with strong home results. However, this must not change our approach, as we must play with the same mentality either home or away, by imposing our style.”

It is reported Fabio Quagliarella and Milos Krasic will be in the starting XI in Sicily.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte admires Juve attitude , Quagliarella and Krasic starting  Empty Re: Conte admires Juve attitude , Quagliarella and Krasic starting

Post by Luca Sat 24 Sep 2011, 18:21

That is a dream come true
Quagliagol + Krasic Very Happy

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Conte admires Juve attitude , Quagliarella and Krasic starting  Empty Re: Conte admires Juve attitude , Quagliarella and Krasic starting

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat 24 Sep 2011, 18:27

YES! YES!

What Luca said!

But I want

Matri - Quag
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 20:57

You( sciacca ) and Luca are gay couple or something ?
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 24 Sep 2011, 20:58

juvefanmkd wrote:You( sciacca ) and Luca are gay couple or something ?

talk about negativity, i really dont understand your point of view but whatever helps you post with a smile on your face

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:00

Well looks like we are gonna field our strongest lineup to date, which is good. Elia, Krasic, Quags and Matri up front with Marchisio and Pirlo in the middle of the field.

Let's see what we can do now with this lineup.

Forza Juve!!
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:02

Luca wrote:

talk about negativity, i really dont understand your point of view but whatever helps you post with a smile on your face
Like you & "your partner" said that pepe hate thread was joke so i feel free to make a joke on yours side Smile
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:05

juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:

Like you & "your partner" said that pepe hate thread was joke so i feel free to make a joke on yours side Smile

does pepe post here?
nice hypocrisy though, again whatever helps you post with a smile on your face, just know I never insulted another user with that thread.

Have a good one

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:06

Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:

does pepe post here?
nice hypocrisy though, again whatever helps you post with a smile on your face, just know I never insulted another user with that thread.

Have a good one
You feel insulted ? Oh sorry but that wasnt my intention xD I was joking as you does
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:07

juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:

does pepe post here?

Have a good one
You feel insulted ? Oh sorry but that wasnt my intention xD I was joking as you does

Not at all, I try not to take this forum too seriously
I'm glad you are happy :coffee:
much better than the drama/tears that is usually associated with your posts

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:09

Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:

does pepe post here?

Have a good one

Okey selfclaimed "juventino'' if you say so i will be happy banana
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:11

juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:

does pepe post here?

Have a good one

i am the direct descendent of Zeus, watch who you're speaking too
have a good day Very Happy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:12

Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:
Luca wrote:

does pepe post here?

Have a good one

i am the direct descendent of Zeus, watch who you're speaking too
have a good day Very Happy
I see that you are happy too bounce
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:13

always, unless I am looking at Pepe's face

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:15

You will praise Pepe some day belive me . Krasic will flop and he will be sold in January
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:17

Luca wrote:always, unless I am looking at Pepe's face

Conte admires Juve attitude , Quagliarella and Krasic starting  30268

What, this handsome face doesn't turn you on? Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:17

juve_gigi wrote:

Luca you arent guy right ?
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:20

juvefanmkd wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

No, Luca isn't gay. But if you ask him properly, he might be receptive into taking you out for a coffee. But ask nicely please...

Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:22

juve_gigi wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

No, Luca isn't gay. But if you ask him properly, he might be receptive into taking you out for a coffee. But ask nicely please...

Razz
haha put coffee quotes like this "coffee''.. You know what i mean right ? banana
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:46

juvefanmkd wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
juvefanmkd wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

Razz
haha put coffee quotes like this "coffee''.. You know what i mean right ? banana

Haha, if you and Luca wanna do more than just "coffee", hey who am I to interfere...

Razz

By the way, Luca is my bro and he knows I am just joking around, so Luca don't be upset, cause I am just trying to have fun at your expense...

Razz
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:46

LOL at these posts, you guys are the best!

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:49

I want u all to calm down and if it's jokes ok but if serious stop it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:50

were fine Dejan, I got my big boy underwear on today

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:53

Luca i will say in public - I dont want to drink coffee with you because obviosly you have dirty mind and wrong intention xD banana
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat 24 Sep 2011, 21:54

Good choice, since i don't drink coffee to begin with rofl

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next