pasquale22
LWL91
juverpool
33 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Catania v. Juventus - Page 10 Empty Re: Catania v. Juventus

Post by johniet Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:08 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:The video is old bro, we already been through this along time ago. Which proves my point.

Both with Juventus and the National team.

So thanks for saying I was right :coffee:

My point is that actually Juventus and italian football is anything but "Catenaccio", and you are praising a team that tries to use it...look at Napoli Udinese Milan Palermo Lazio...Italian football is changing.

johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:09 pm

johniet wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:The video is old bro, we already been through this along time ago. Which proves my point.

hahaha yes Italy is still using catenaccio, thats why they were so sucessfull in 2010!!!! and Juventus ...the same the style is still there :facepalm:

Did I say presently, my other post above said we changed.

I was speaking historically :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:10 pm

johniet wrote:

My point is that actually Juventus and italian football is anything but "Catenaccio", and you are praising a team that tries to use it...look at Napoli Udinese Milan Palermo Lazio...Italian football is changing.

Good and what came out in the end? The attacking display or the defending?

Defending is what gets you results, not attacking.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
johniet wrote:

Good and what came out in the end? The attacking display or the defending?

Defending is what gets you results, not attacking.

Look at Barca...defending is only sucessfull when you have the adequate players...i would say 50% sucessfull today...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Barca is on another world.... All World Class players.
This is Juventus.

But hey, let's speak abou Barca.

Shall I remind you of Inter who used Catenaccio to with the CL through the tournamanet and getting Barca eliminated? :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Barca is on another world.... All World Class players.
This is Juventus.

But hey, let's speak abou Barca.

Shall I remind you of Inter who used Catenaccio to with the CL through the tournamanet and getting Barca eliminated? :coffee:

Now you are talking of Inter the most italian team ever...they used Mourinho´s tactics... hmm
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:42 pm

johniet wrote:

hahaha yes Italy is still using catenaccio, thats why they were so sucessfull in 2010!!!! and Juventus ...the same the style is still there :facepalm:

you just said Italian league is all about defending and counter attacking and then we concluded Catenaccio was that...your opinion is very changeable...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:47 pm

Luca wrote:
johniet wrote:
michael1 wrote:
johniet wrote:
Luca wrote:Disgusting from Juventus, credit to Catania.
Catania deserved this game much more for me.

they deserved it..with 32% possesion???? GIVE ME A BREAK

Lol i really think u should take tha break we mightve had more possesion but catania on the break, were way more dangerous with what little possesion thry had compared to us !!

We were very lucky to walk away with a point.

Only positive i can take outta the match is krasic second half performance.

All credit to catania

What did Catania do for winning the match?? all teams that face juventus always wait and counter...thats not deserving the match...we did not have our best match but saying we did not deserve 1 point is extreme.

Catania stopped Juventus' attack plenty of times, they made great interceptions in dangerous areas and they had quality chances to win the game.
To be honest, them only having 32% possession just makes it that much more impressive to me, it is about what you do with the ball when you have it and Catania did very well.

Juventus' passing as a whole was quite poor, there was some lazy passing in dangerous areas.

They were so effective Juventus were on the verge of scoring...they were lucky too...Catania did well?? yes they had chances, but not really close to goal.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:54 pm

johniet wrote:
Luca wrote:
johniet wrote:
michael1 wrote:
johniet wrote:

Lol i really think u should take tha break we mightve had more possesion but catania on the break, were way more dangerous with what little possesion thry had compared to us !!

All credit to catania

What did Catania do for winning the match?? all teams that face juventus always wait and counter...thats not deserving the match...we did not have our best match but saying we did not deserve 1 point is extreme.

Catania stopped Juventus' attack plenty of times, they made great interceptions in dangerous areas and they had quality chances to win the game.
To be honest, them only having 32% possession just makes it that much more impressive to me, it is about what you do with the ball when you have it and Catania did very well.

Juventus' passing as a whole was quite poor, there was some lazy passing in dangerous areas.

They were so effective Juventus were on the verge of scoring...they were lucky too...Catania did well?? yes they had chances, but not really close to goal.

Chiellini's give away could have been costly and I don't remember who maybe Gomez who was giving juventus all sorts of problems but he skied a couple shots. Sure Juventus had chances to win the game too but I give Catania a lot of credit for a well played match.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:58 pm

Luca wrote:
johniet wrote:
Luca wrote:
johniet wrote:
michael1 wrote:
johniet wrote:

All credit to catania

Chiellini's give away could have been costly and I don't remember who maybe Gomez who was giving juventus all sorts of problems but he skied a couple shots. Sure Juventus had chances to win the game too but I give Catania a lot of credit for a well played match.

OK, i want to make clear i did not say Juventus deserved 3 points but they surely deserved at least that 1 point
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:12 pm

johniet wrote:
Now you are talking of Inter the most italian team ever...they used Mourinho´s tactics... hmm

Mourinho adapted to Italian tactics. Players on the pitch are not regarded to what phiosphy is used.

johniet wrote:
you just said Italian league is all about defending and counter attacking and then we concluded Catenaccio was that...your opinion is very changeable...

Yes it is, historically speaking and as a whole. Almost every club in Serie A relies on Catenaccio the most. Including those like Milan, in which you didn't see, did pretty well with Barca I might add. Those like Napoli who once again did the same, against Man City. All the clubs you mentioned rely it on stronger opposition and use it at times during the same level. Excluding top clubs, most mid and lower clubs use it up to this point which makes a majority of the league and it's football. As for you claiming my opinion is changeable, read properly, because you took everything out of context.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:21 pm

OK then Italian football is changing but they are still using Catenaccio....interesting :facepalm:
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:26 pm

johniet wrote:
johniet wrote:

johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:37 pm

johniet wrote:

Mourinho adapted to Italian tactics. Players on the pitch are not regarded to what phiosphy is used.

johniet wrote:

Yes it is, historically speaking and as a whole. Almost every club in Serie A relies on Catenaccio the most. Including those like Milan, in which you didn't see, did pretty well with Barca I might add. Those like Napoli who once again did the same, against Man City. All the clubs you mentioned rely it on stronger opposition and use it at times during the same level. Excluding top clubs, most mid and lower clubs use it up to this point which makes a majority of the league and it's football. As for you claiming my opinion is changeable, read properly, because you took everything out of context.

that Milan game was embarrasing for italian football,Barca dominated the whole damn match and Milan looked like Catania.
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bakai Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:51 pm

where can I download the game? help, please

Bakai
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:58 pm

we are first so its good...for now be happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:09 pm

I wanna see quags and vucinic upfront, both players can make magic happen any time Smile

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:10 pm

+ 1 inder that would be special

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Quags + Vucinc could be amazing. I would love to see it. Matri seems a bit lost without loads of service. Best let 2 creative strikers take to the pitch.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:14 pm

I prefer Matri and Quags as a pair.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:04 am

TomJuve wrote:Quags + Vucinc could be amazing. I would love to see it. Matri seems a bit lost without loads of service. Best let 2 creative strikers take to the pitch.

& what a creative Vucinic is nowadays right Rolling Eyes
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:11 am

tareks wrote:
TomJuve wrote:Quags + Vucinc could be amazing. I would love to see it. Matri seems a bit lost without loads of service. Best let 2 creative strikers take to the pitch.

He created Matri's only goal quite well
Linked up with Alex against Bologna quite beautifully when Del Piero had a good shot just go wide from about 20 yards out

Those two moments come to mind but he has been out of form

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by tareks Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:18 am

Luca wrote:
tareks wrote:

Linked up with Alex against Bologna quite beautifully when Del Piero had a good shot just go wide from about 20 yards out

No 10x,don't want to see a SS to play a whole game just to pass maybe one decent pass,while all the time being lazy & looses the ball easily,while having Quagliarella on bench who could work very well & I don't need to prove anything to you about Quaglia's potential & skills
tareks
tareks
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:26 am

tareks wrote:
Luca wrote:
tareks wrote:

No 10x,don't want to see a SS to play a whole game just to pass maybe one decent pass,while all the time being lazy & looses the ball easily,while having Quagliarella on bench who could work very well & I don't need to prove anything to you about Quaglia's potential & skills

I'm pretty sure that Vucinic's one assist matches all the assists Quagliarella had last season, he either had 1 or 2 I can't remember.
The only thing I am saying is that even an out of form Vucinic has produced a goal and an assist while not playing too much, he has been quite poor but I can't wait to see him on form.
Can't wait to see Quagliarella get a lot of minutes too.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:41 am

DeviAngel wrote:we are first so its good...for now be happy

I'm happy, but we should be first with at least three victories and maybe one draw. We absolutely have to be in first place at this point in the season to have a shot at one of the three CL spots. We have two wins and two draws against a newly promoted team and the 16th, 13th, and 12th place teams from last year's Serie A standings.

I am willing to believe that our lack of wins in the last two matches are a result of the players adjusting to Conte's tactics, but, at some point, we must beat teams like Catania and Bologna.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:51 am

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:we are first so its good...for now be happy

I'm happy, but we should be first with at least three victories and maybe one draw. We absolutely have to be in first place at this point in the season to have a shot at one of the three CL spots. We have two wins and two draws against a newly promoted team and the 16th, 13th, and 12th place teams from last year's Serie A standings.

I am willing to believe that our lack of wins in the last two matches are a result of the players adjusting to Conte's tactics, but, at some point, we must beat teams like Catania and Bologna.

Exactly speakin honestly juve shouldve been able to win all 4 matches and be at least 4 points clear at the top.

But we do have a new team with a new coach so hopefully we dont drop anymore points we shouldnt be droppin.

Im really lookin forward to the game against milan though, we should learn a lot a about a team after the milan game
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next