juverpool
33 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Catania v. Juventus - Page 11 Empty Re: Catania v. Juventus

Post by michael1 Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:51 am

Juventude wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:we are first so its good...for now be happy

I'm happy, but we should be first with at least three victories and maybe one draw. We absolutely have to be in first place at this point in the season to have a shot at one of the three CL spots. We have two wins and two draws against a newly promoted team and the 16th, 13th, and 12th place teams from last year's Serie A standings.

I am willing to believe that our lack of wins in the last two matches are a result of the players adjusting to Conte's tactics, but, at some point, we must beat teams like Catania and Bologna.

Exactly speakin honestly juve shouldve been able to win all 4 matches and be at least 4 points clear at the top.

But we do have a new team with a new coach so hopefully we dont drop anymore points we shouldnt be droppin.

Im really lookin forward to the game against milan though, we should learn a lot a about a team after the milan game

michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Honestly the match versus Bologna deserved three points rather than against Catania for me.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:44 pm

johniet wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
johniet wrote:
Now you are talking of Inter the most italian team ever...they used Mourinho´s tactics... Catania v. Juventus - Page 11 2238782717

Mourinho adapted to Italian tactics. Players on the pitch are not regarded to what phiosphy is used.

johniet wrote:
you just said Italian league is all about defending and counter attacking and then we concluded Catenaccio was that...your opinion is very changeable...

Yes it is, historically speaking and as a whole. Almost every club in Serie A relies on Catenaccio the most. Including those like Milan, in which you didn't see, did pretty well with Barca I might add. Those like Napoli who once again did the same, against Man City. All the clubs you mentioned rely it on stronger opposition and use it at times during the same level. Excluding top clubs, most mid and lower clubs use it up to this point which makes a majority of the league and it's football. As for you claiming my opinion is changeable, read properly, because you took everything out of context.

that Milan game was embarrasing for italian football,Barca dominated the whole damn match and Milan looked like Catania.

And Man United being totally dominated and demolished was an embarrassment to English football I presume, and the constant man handling of Madrid is an embarrassment Spanish football. I would rather think then that Milan did not embarrass Italian Football. Just as Inter did not in the Camp nou 2 years ago.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
johniet wrote:
johniet wrote:
Now you are talking of Inter the most italian team ever...they used Mourinho´s tactics... Catania v. Juventus - Page 11 2238782717

Mourinho adapted to Italian tactics. Players on the pitch are not regarded to what phiosphy is used.

johniet wrote:
you just said Italian league is all about defending and counter attacking and then we concluded Catenaccio was that...your opinion is very changeable...

Yes it is, historically speaking and as a whole. Almost every club in Serie A relies on Catenaccio the most. Including those like Milan, in which you didn't see, did pretty well with Barca I might add. Those like Napoli who once again did the same, against Man City. All the clubs you mentioned rely it on stronger opposition and use it at times during the same level. Excluding top clubs, most mid and lower clubs use it up to this point which makes a majority of the league and it's football. As for you claiming my opinion is changeable, read properly, because you took everything out of context.

that Milan game was embarrasing for italian football,Barca dominated the whole damn match and Milan looked like Catania.

And Man United being totally dominated and demolished was an embarrassment to English football I presume, and the constant man handling of Madrid is an embarrassment Spanish football. I would rather think then that Milan did not embarrass Italian Football. Just as Inter did not in the Camp nou 2 years ago.

i am not sure if you watched the game, i saw Barca with huge ball possesion and milan defense uncapable to get the ball, and when they got it they lost it in 2-3 seconds!!!they scored those 2 goals for individual talent but as a team they sucked, come on!! we are talking about players like Pato Seedorf Nesta Boateng not X Players...
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:08 pm

johniet wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
johniet wrote:
johniet wrote:

johniet wrote:

i am not sure if you watched the game, i saw Barca with huge ball possesion and milan defense uncapable to get the ball, and when they got it they lost it in 2-3 seconds!!!they scored those 2 goals for individual talent but as a team they sucked, come on!! we are talking about players like Pato Seedorf Nesta Boateng not X Players...

And Barca failed to use that possession well. Boateng had an injury and we had to bring out of form Ambro. Seedorf is 35 years old, Nocerino is in his first CL match. All things considered, the fact Barca scored only one scrappy goal from open play gives credit to a huge defensive display.

The fact Milan are praised for that in the news tells all about that. Milan are not in the same breath with Barca ATM. While teams capitulate left and right against them, we stood our ground.Which is more than some teams can say.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11