izzy
jibers
Albiceleste
emassy
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you think messi should leave la liga

Messi should go and play in another league - Page 2 Vote_lcap71%Messi should go and play in another league - Page 2 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 17 ]
Messi should go and play in another league - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Messi should go and play in another league - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Messi should go and play in another league - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi should go and play in another league

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:02 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:Pepe at DM = Nonexistant Messi.

IN B4: "El Classico Talk is getting old".
Messi should go and play in another league - Page 2 Di-27TA

4:30 minutes of Pepe owning Messi (and Barca) vs Messi's only contribution while Pepe on.
banana

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Messi should go and play in another league - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi should go and play in another league

Post by guest7 Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:03 pm

Messi rapes any oppositon he goes against. None is denying that really.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:
jiopsi wrote:

Messi should go and play in another league - Page 2 Di-27TA

4:30 minutes of Pepe owning Messi (and Barca) vs Messi's only contribution while Pepe on.
banana
He probably steals the ball only once or twice in that entire video

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:04 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:4:30 minutes of Pepe owning Messi (and Barca) vs Messi's only contribution while Pepe on.
banana
That's is why Mourinho continued using him as DM this season, because his the best coach. :coffee:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:05 pm

What does the OP want to prove? That Messi is an utterly inadequate and mediocre player without his circus crew?

No need to look too hard bruv.

Here's a tip: Argentina.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:05 pm

jibers wrote:lol, A reaal Madrid fan who has seen his team being on the receiving end of messi abilities wants him to leave. I wonder why

hahahaha

but on a serious note if a club pays for a childhood issue that allows you to lead a more normal than possible life, gives your father a job and on top of that moulds you into the best player alive

only a hugely ungrateful person would be looking to leave before 30ish

and hes not far from being their top scorer so tbh i dont see much point in him leaving for another 4 - 5 years
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:

Are you another that believes scoring = performing? Laughing

Look how nonexistant Messi is here:
Messi should go and play in another league - Page 2 24q4lmg

You believe 10 seconds of performing means win?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:06 pm

A butthurt Madrid fan discrediting Messi on goal legacy hmmmmm nothing new!

8 goals and 5 assists in la liga alone why leave?? Stupid thread!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:4:30 minutes of Pepe owning Messi (and Barca) vs Messi's only contribution while Pepe on.
banana
That's is why Mourinho continued using him as DM this season, because his the best coach. :coffee:

So why did he do it that time?
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 pm

omarish wrote:Messi rapes any oppositon he goes against. None is denying that really.

QFT. Messi is unreal. It's no shame but this thread is pathetic. Does acssilas staying at madrid make him a lesser player? xavi scholes giggs, Maldini, Del Piero, totti etc. They are all legends. Unbelievable.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 pm

jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
jibers wrote:What? Messi raped Madrid twice this season, an unfit messi made pepe fall to the floor in prayer. Then the return leg he embarrassed them again. You're claiming he raped us, he only dominated us in one of those games, in the final in 2011. Iniesta and xavi raped us in 09, and he didnt score against us in 08. So what's your point?

You are such a hypocrite. Don't worry i'll tell you why.

I've seen countless of your posts saying that the way Messi performed in that 2008 SF was unbelievable and you were saved by Scholes. Now the match doesn't count because i'm using your own logic against you? United were raped by Messi get over it.
So Messi raped us at the Bernabeu because of that one moment huh? Does that sound sensible? What else did he do that stood out for you, or is that one moment considered a raping?
Face it, you were raped 3 times by Messi, Don't care if he scored or not. You.Were.Raped.

Okay mate, I agree, we were raped then. But how many times has he raped Madrid, when el classicos come round all the madrid players have to rub ointmets on their asses so it eases the pain of messi smashing them repeatedly. Messi has dominated your team 9 times that I can remeber. U mrin brah?

9 times? I only got 5.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:12 pm

izzy26 wrote:
jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
jibers wrote:What? Messi raped Madrid twice this season, an unfit messi made pepe fall to the floor in prayer. Then the return leg he embarrassed them again. You're claiming he raped us, he only dominated us in one of those games, in the final in 2011. Iniesta and xavi raped us in 09, and he didnt score against us in 08. So what's your point?

I've seen countless of your posts saying that the way Messi performed in that 2008 SF was unbelievable and you were saved by Scholes. Now the match doesn't count because i'm using your own logic against you? United were raped by Messi get over it.
So Messi raped us at the Bernabeu because of that one moment huh? Does that sound sensible? What else did he do that stood out for you, or is that one moment considered a raping?
Face it, you were raped 3 times by Messi, Don't care if he scored or not. You.Were.Raped.

Okay mate, I agree, we were raped then. But how many times has he raped Madrid, when el classicos come round all the madrid players have to rub ointmets on their asses so it eases the pain of messi smashing them repeatedly. Messi has dominated your team 9 times that I can remeber. U mrin brah?

9 times? I only got 5.

Hat trick against madrid,
Two games in 09 season
One game in 09/10 season
5-0
2-0
two supercup games.

so eight games then
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:13 pm

jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you dont understand how much I am laughing
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 pm

jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
jibers wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

9 times? I only got 5.

Hat trick against madrid,
Two games in 09 season
One game in 09/10 season
5-0
2-0
two supercup games.

so eight games then

5-0
Hat-trick game
1-1 SF
6-2
3-2 super cup.

That's my five games.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Yes, he should come back to Argentina. Most competitive league in the world.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:18 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Yes, he should come back to Argentina. Most competitive league in the world.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:19 pm

izzy26 wrote:

5-0
Hat-trick game
1-1 SF
6-2
3-2 super cup.

That's my five games.
What about the champions league?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:19 pm

jibers wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:Yes, he should come back to Argentina. Most competitive league in the world.

ujelly? banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
izzy26 wrote:

5-0
Hat-trick game
1-1 SF
6-2
3-2 super cup.

That's my five games.
What about the champions league?

I added the game at the camp nou. He was all over us that game.
The one at the bernabeu, not so much. It wasn't really a game I looked at and thought, 'wow Messi destroyed us through out that game'.

Last edited by izzy26 on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
jibers wrote:

ujelly? banana

u mirin?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:22 pm

Jibers ,where is TikiTaka ? :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:23 pm

jibers wrote:

Argentina has the top league where the most amount of teams have a chance at winning the title. In fact, the most winning team for the past 20 years was relegated last season. Teams that have quite frankly been **** for seasons suddenly started playing well, as is the case with Boca, who are currently leading the charts.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:23 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Jibers ,where is TikiTaka ? :coffee:

He said he's never using the website again. Already explained mself to Rg if not I'd be banned innit. U jelly brah?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Manchester City could do us a favor and just buy Messi, so we can all be happy.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:26 pm

The xcx wrote:Manchester City could do us a favor and just buy Messi, so we can all be happy.

Or if Mu is clever he woill insruct pepe to fracture messis leg. Everyone wins, Barca dont have to be dependent on him, united can finally win a cl and madrid can finally win la liga.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:32 pm

United winning the CL..ohhh lol, I chuckled on that one.

ffs Anderson plays for United. Enough said.
Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next