Ag Aquilani to TMW: "Juventus, before Earl could stay ..."

5 posters

Go down

Ag Aquilani to TMW: "Juventus, before Earl could stay ..."  Empty Ag Aquilani to TMW: "Juventus, before Earl could stay ..."

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:06 am

"If he could stay at Juventus Aquilani? Yes, but with Count programs have changed. Marotta Guild But after the excellent season last year were thought to Alberto. But of course with the form of game that applies Count, probably not Aquilani fell the most in their plans. " So the agent TuttoMercatoWeb Milan midfielder Alberto Aquilani, Franco Zavaglia.

The full interview will be online from midnight inside the book "Face to face".
==============

So Conte so far cost us : Bastos,Vargas,Beck,Aquilani .....
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Ag Aquilani to TMW: "Juventus, before Earl could stay ..."  Empty Re: Ag Aquilani to TMW: "Juventus, before Earl could stay ..."

Post by juve_gigi Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:12 am

DeviAngel wrote:"If he could stay at Juventus Aquilani? Yes, but with Count programs have changed. Marotta Guild But after the excellent season last year were thought to Alberto. But of course with the form of game that applies Count, probably not Aquilani fell the most in their plans. " So the agent TuttoMercatoWeb Milan midfielder Alberto Aquilani, Franco Zavaglia.

==============

Well we got Pirlo so Aquilani would have just been a bench warmer. He would have made a nice vice-Pirlo, but I am hoping that Inter do not exercise their option on Poli and we can grab him in the summer.

As for Bastos and Vargas, they would have helped our LB situatuon right now, so maybe they would have been a better choice than Elia. But I am willing to give Elia a chance to prove himself and see what he can do once he gets integrated into the starting lineup.

As for Beck, I like him but it looks like Licht is playing well, so no problems there. As long as Motta never sees the field we are fine...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Ag Aquilani to TMW: "Juventus, before Earl could stay ..."  Empty Re: Ag Aquilani to TMW: "Juventus, before Earl could stay ..."

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:13 am

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:"If he could stay at Juventus Aquilani? Yes, but with Count programs have changed. Marotta Guild But after the excellent season last year were thought to Alberto. But of course with the form of game that applies Count, probably not Aquilani fell the most in their plans. " So the agent TuttoMercatoWeb Milan midfielder Alberto Aquilani, Franco Zavaglia.

==============

Well we got Pirlo so Aquilani would have just been a bench warmer. He would have made a nice vice-Pirlo, but I am hoping that Inter do not exercise their option on Poli and we can grab him in the summer.

As for Bastos and Vargas, they would have helped our LB situatuon right now, so maybe they would have been a better choice than Elia. But I am willing to give Elia a chance to prove himself and see what he can do once he gets integrated into the starting lineup.

As for Beck, I like him but it looks like Licht is playing well, so no problems there. As long as Motta never sees the field we are fine...

I was just pointing out what players he cost us :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:16 am

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

==============

Okay...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:18 am

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

==============

Okay...

read this bro

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9260-the-truth-about-juventus-and-conte-which-will-upset-the-fans#259049
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:26 am

It's good we didn't keep aquaman. He's a pretender. 27yrd old now and he's reached his full potential Vidal > aquaman
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:31 am

DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
juve_gigi wrote:

==============

Okay...

read this bro

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t9260-the-truth-about-juventus-and-conte-which-will-upset-the-fans#259049

Haha, google translate sucks!! But I get your point. As long as we are winning I guess nobody can complain. So until the losses come, if they do, who are we to judge what Conte is doing? If we start to lose then he will have to answer as to his tactics and why he favours certain players.
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:46 am

==============

You forgot to mention ZIEGLER!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:21 am

I want Bastos at Juventus so badly...
the dude is awesome & with the ability to play left & ring wing & left & right back...
I wish we had kept Ziegler...
the man is faster than Grosso & De Ceglie, can take free kicks & he is on better form...
De Ceglie needs time to grow & Grosso is pass his prime..
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:34 am

^ Bastos for is far at Lyon has been incredible.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum