Jack Russell
TalkingReckless
Sri
64 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Rival Watch - Page 11 Empty Re: Rival Watch

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:07 am

gunner1987 wrote:Good results for us I'd say- Spurs and City lose. Chelsea moving ahead of us I am not too concerned with, but it is good that we gained some ground on City.

I just hope we get a good result next week, I am sure we will.

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:13 am

KMD wrote:what's up with Moyes trying to sing Henry?

David Moyes has revealed he sounded out Thierry Henry over a loan move before Everton's defeat to Arsenal at the weekend.

Former Arsenal star Thierry Henry was at Emirates Stadium for unveiling of his statue

New York Red Bulls striker Henry was at the Emirates as Arsenal celebrated their 125th anniversary by unveiling a statue to their record goalscorer. With the MLS season now over, Henry is training with the Gunners - and Moyes asked him if he would be open to a short-team stay with Everton.

Moyes has previously attracted LA Galaxy star Landon Donovan to Goodison Park during the break between American league campaigns.

"I saw some fantastic players [on Saturday] and I acknowledged them," Moyes said. "I asked Thierry Henry on the way in, he'll tell you. I said if he wants a game to let me know."

Moyes is desperate to add a cutting edge to his side, with Everton having scored a mere 15 goals from their 14 Premier League matches this season. Regular frontman Louis Saha has netted just once in the league, while August recruit Denis Stracqualursi is yet to start a match.

"We're trying [to score more goals], we're looking around the club to see if we can solve that," Moyes said. "We have done it with some young players and tried to look at other solutions. It's a manager's job to find it if you can't get it from anywhere else."

lol, everton are broke they cant pay his wages. moyes knows everton wont be the place henry would go to if he went back to england. he was probably just trying to be funny
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:25 am

Like I said, if we want to win the title, then City should drop points but if our realistic target is Top4, then City should beat them all.

I would be happier with a draw today tbh.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:16 am

City dropped points might help us in a way, their morale could be low since their invisible run comes to an end. Walcott will have a bit easier time against Koralov than Clichy.

Watching Clichy and Nasri playing brought smiles on my face, 2nd tier players, benched & underperformed, so much for silverware.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:22 am

City will probably still win the league, so Clichy and Nasri will get medals, unfortunately. I must admit that seeing Clichy get sent off tonight was amusing, even though I have nothing against him personally.

This Sunday will be interesting. Hopefully we can come away with a point. We can win, but I'm not too confident of getting it.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:29 am

Just found out Yaya got 5 cards so will be suspended against us. Normally w/o him is a big plus but not this time for me, that butcher De Jong will probably play which means meat grinding in the middle & dodgy tactics. Our players, especially RVP should be extra cautious.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:32 am

Twoism wrote:City dropped points might help us in a way, their morale could be low since their invisible run comes to an end. Walcott will have a bit easier time against Koralov than Clichy.

Watching Clichy and Nasri playing brought smiles on my face, 2nd tier players, benched & underperformed, so much for silverware.
What are you talking about?
Nasri didn't play at all Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:42 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Twoism wrote:City dropped points might help us in a way, their morale could be low since their invisible run comes to an end. Walcott will have a bit easier time against Koralov than Clichy.

What are you talking about?
Nasri didn't play at all Razz.

hence

i was talking about other games
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:52 am

I'm confident we'll get something from Sunday's game.

They've been flying high, but the opposition they've lost to is ones with fluid midfields and those who have good teamwork and understanding with one another.

Man Utd had an extremely average in the 1-6 mauling.

Tottenham were playing without a defensive mid ffs, when they got rolled at WHL.

Ramsey, Arteta, and Song have built up a pretty solid relationship and its going to show this Sunday.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilson37 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:43 am

i dont mind Nasri getting a medal to avoid seeing United champs again...
Wilson37
Wilson37
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:59 am

MU just got big slap in the face with possibility of Fletcher might retire, perhaps a chance for us to aim for top 2 or 3.

Just read somewhere that Yaya will not be suspended even with his 5 yellow cards due to new rules. I don't understand these rules, anyone has insight on this matter? Yaya playing might be better for us than De Jong does.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:05 am

Source?
scratch

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:11 am

http://www.thefa.com/thefa/disciplinary/suspensionlists

There is no Yaya Toure name there
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:50 am

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Players/Midfielders/Yaya-Toure
Looks like he's only got four yellows?
scratch.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:41 am

how about suspending him for kicking and slapping mata? that's at least a yellow!

but whatever, we can still beat them!
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:56 am

THREE NIL, ANYONE?
Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:25 am

Twoism wrote:MU just got big slap in the face with possibility of Fletcher might retire, perhaps a chance for us to aim for top 2 or 3.

Just read somewhere that Yaya will not be suspended even with his 5 yellow cards due to new rules. I don't understand these rules, anyone has insight on this matter? Yaya playing might be better for us than De Jong does.

Its supp to be on MUFC website about Fletcher's long term injury.. They make him sound like a martyr though, beware..

I thought Yaya is suspended too.. Isn't he?

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:45 am

srigooner wrote:
Twoism wrote:MU just got big slap in the face with possibility of Fletcher might retire, perhaps a chance for us to aim for top 2 or 3.

Its supp to be on MUFC website about Fletcher's long term injury.. They make him sound like a martyr though, beware..

damn that's cold, not a single "thank you" or "get well soon", don't know what MU fans would think of it? he's one loyal servant for them.

Apparently Yaya only got 4 cards instead of 5 ( espn only has 3 :?: ), anyways doesn't matter, I prefer him instead of De Jong playing, he's been off form for sometimes now. The Chelsea match, he looked really aggressive and uninterested for an usually calm player, picked fight with Mata twice I think.

Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:54 am

Twoism wrote:
srigooner wrote:

damn that's cold, not a single "thank you" or "get well soon", don't know what MU fans would think of it? he's one loyal servant for them.

Apparently Yaya only got 4 cards instead of 5 ( espn only has 3 :?: ), anyways doesn't matter, I prefer him instead of De Jong playing, he's been off form for sometimes now. The Chelsea match, he looked really aggressive and uninterested for an usually calm player, picked fight with Mata twice I think.

Maybe one yellow was from CL?
:L

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:56 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
Twoism wrote:
srigooner wrote:

Maybe one yellow was from CL?
:L

Doesn't make sense.. Obviously, CL yellows would not contribute to the league suspension..

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by getdarker Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Yess i knew that wigan goal was coming 1-1. chelsea looking aweful as recent. Torres started on the bench and didnt even get brought on today. An expensive bench warmer
getdarker
getdarker
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Wigan 1-1 Chelsea
AC Milan 2-0 Siena

Wigan fully deserved their point against Chelsea, who were average. Big difference from our 4-0 win at the DW a few weeks ago. Chelsea are now 3 points ahead of Arsenal, but we have a game in hand - the game tomorrow.

AC Milan comfortably beat Siena with goals from Nocerino and Ibrahimovic (penalty) in the 2nd half. AC Milan end 2011 unbeaten at home in Serie A; their last defeat at the San Siro came on 18 December 2010 vs Roma (0-1).
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 am

Aston Villa 0-2 Liverpool
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:10 am

Wigan 1-3 liverpool

hmm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Wolves dealt O'Hara blow after midfielder is ruled out for week with hernia problem

Wolves midfielder Jamie O'Hara has been ruled out for at least a week with a hernia problem.

The former Tottenham player missed the home defeat to Stoke at the weekend with a calf injury.

But Wolves boss Mick McCarthy has confirmed a hernia complaint will sideline him for tonight's clash with Norwich and also the Boxing Day encounter at Arsenal.

McCarthy said: 'O'Hara just didn't feel right when he trained.

'His calf is alright actually. It's his hernia region that is the problem. He's felt it before.

'We will just have to see how he is but he's not playing against Norwich and I don't think he will be fit for Arsenal either.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2076468/Wolves-midfielder-Jamie-OHara-week-hernia-problem.html#ixzz1h7v6XljM
Spoiler:
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:00 am

Haha .. Were so dead now {most prob}
Nishankly
Nishankly