Juveman17
DeviAngel
dronte
31 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Rival watch Empty Rival watch

Post by dronte Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:19 pm

So I got this idea from the Arsenal forum, thought it would be good to have a thread where we can discuss the matches of our rivals, especially the fight for the CL spots.

Soo, let's start with today's results, Lazio disappointed again and lost to Catania (goalscorer Legrottaglie bounce ), now we are eight points clear from the third spot which is a bit of a relief, less pressure.
Tonight's big derby is still there, Udinese vs Napoli at 20.45 (best result would probably be a draw).
Inter drawn against Atalanta, Milito failed to convert a penalty, although I don't really consider them a contenders for the CL pot for a long time now.
Yesterday Milan won again, they weren't playing so well but managed to gain 3 points still, which is all that matters.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Rival watch Empty Re: Rival watch

Post by DeviAngel Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:22 pm

I think Milan will slip against Roma I hope we don't slip next matchday. Like Moggi,Conte,Allegri and Galiani said the scudetto fight will be until the last day.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 pm

Their next 5 matches aren't really hard at all, I can't really see Roma causing problems for them but we can hope.. Catania match for them will be tricky though, I see them losing pts there, it's also right after their CL match against Barca. But we have a lot harder matches coming.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:54 pm

I could see milan slipping at roma or even catania probably a tie. And when we play against milan conte is probably gonna start del piero like last time or give him alot of time. If he starts borrielo, im going to murder him. Razz
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 pm

DeviAngel wrote:I think Milan will slip against Roma I hope we don't slip next matchday. Like Moggi,Conte,Allegri and Galiani said the scudetto fight will be until the last day.
yeah man,the only thing stopping roma is playing at the san siro,we will be with our heads on Barca
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Udinese Napoli 2-2, Cavani was a beast again :bow:

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:00 am

sorry - I think Milan have already won the scudetto..
I hope im wrong
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:51 am

Inter provide challenge equal to shit and piss! :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:16 am

dronte wrote:So I got this idea from the Arsenal forum, thought it would be good to have a thread where we can discuss the matches of our rivals, especially the fight for the CL spots.

Soo, let's start with today's results, Lazio disappointed again and lost to Catania (goalscorer Legrottaglie bounce ), now we are eight points clear from the third spot which is a bit of a relief, less pressure.
Tonight's big derby is still there, Udinese vs Napoli at 20.45 (best result would probably be a draw).
Inter drawn against Atalanta, Milito failed to convert a penalty, although I don't really consider them a contenders for the CL pot for a long time now.
Yesterday Milan won again, they weren't playing so well but managed to gain 3 points still, which is all that matters.

pls pls pls Continue to do such jinxes Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:07 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
dronte wrote:So I got this idea from the Arsenal forum, thought it would be good to have a thread where we can discuss the matches of our rivals, especially the fight for the CL spots.

pls pls pls Continue to do such jinxes Very Happy

:bow:

Predict the Juve-Milan game oh mighty Dronte, with your predictions and my signature not even the gods could stop us. Twisted Evil
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Lynx100 wrote:sorry - I think Milan have already won the scudetto..
I hope im wrong
They are only 4 points ahead of us. It's not as if this is la liga where we have no chance of catching up.

Infact Milan should be praying our strikers keep misfiring because we had the chance to be 6 points ahead of them if only we didn't draw the 2 games we had on hand.

I didn't hear jackshit from any Milan fans until they finally over took us because they were scared. It's possible for them to drop points top and if we can only capitalise on it this time we should be looking pretty solid for a very very good scudetto challenge.

It's still up in the air who will win it. The only difference between us and Milan this year is Ibrahimobitch >> all our strikers so we need to make sure our midfielders can chip in with goals so that if our striker do keep *bleep* up it shouldnt cost us too much.

Just my view on the matter.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:45 pm

Milan's lead may only be four points, but they have a far easier schedule to finish the season than Juve's schedule. Milan's biggest opponents are Genoa, Inter, Roma, and Fiorentina (I don't know if they even count). Juve still has Inter, Napoli, Lazio, Palermo, and Roma. So, Juve is facing four teams still fighting for a CL or European spot. Milan faces just Inter and Roma. Milan does have to deal with rotating their lineup for CL, so that may be a factor. However, with Milan's depth, quality players, and remaining schedule, I would definitely say that they are the strong favorites for the scudetto.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anouarjuve Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Lynx100 wrote:sorry - I think Milan have already won the scudetto..
I hope im wrong
They said same thing about Juve in january :coffee:
anouarjuve
anouarjuve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Still, this is football, on any day anything can happen, I couldn't give a monkey about milans squad depth, that means nothing in all fairness as they are still in the CL and need that bit more depth than we do to even things out on their front. All those teams has the quality to take points from Milan btw, not saying Juve are going to finish the season unbeaten but we've come this far it would be silly to start assuming we are going to suddenly start losing matches (not saying we aren't going to lose).

Also I understand Juve have a tougher schedule but as all us Juve fans know we live for the big games, it's just the smaller ones we look complacent which is annoying as if we weren't we'd be way ahead Milan. Also I'll concede they do have a few more quality players than us but if I'm being honest the only noticeable difference I can think of between us and them is top class strikers.

We just need to show a little support and faith. I think a few of you are gearing up for disapointment to ease the sting incase we do not end up mounting a challenge towards the end of the season which is understandable. I won't give up hope till its mathematically proven we can't win though.

Juve :bow:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Cassius_Case wrote:Still, this is football, on any day anything can happen, I couldn't give a monkey about milans squad depth, that means nothing in all fairness as they are still in the CL and need that bit more depth than we do to even things out on their front. All those teams has the quality to take points from Milan btw, not saying Juve are going to finish the season unbeaten but we've come this far it would be silly to start assuming we are going to suddenly start losing matches (not saying we aren't going to lose).

Also I understand Juve have a tougher schedule but as all us Juve fans know we live for the big games, it's just the smaller ones we look complacent which is annoying as if we weren't we'd be way ahead Milan. Also I'll concede they do have a few more quality players than us but if I'm being honest the only noticeable difference I can think of between us and them is top class strikers.

We just need to show a little support and faith. I think a few of you are gearing up for disapointment to ease the sting incase we do not end up mounting a challenge towards the end of the season which is understandable. I won't give up hope till its mathematically proven we can't win though.

Thumbs up

Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Too often, people on this board mix up having faith in Juve versus giving a general objective point of view about soccer/football/calcio matters. I was just trying to give opinion as an unbiased observer. Of course I love Juve and want them to win. And of course Milan could drop games against far lesser opponents. But if you're looking at the facts and being completely honest, right now, Milan has the edge in the scudetto race. Any objective football fan would agree on this point.

The point of this thread, as stated above, is to discuss our rivals and their matches, which is exactly what I did. I don't think the thread was created to state that you should have faith in Juve and Conte and we will win the scudetto. Those statements are repeated enough already in this forum.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 pm

Juventude wrote:
The point of this thread, as stated above, is to discuss our rivals and their matches, which is exactly what I did. I don't think the thread was created to state that you should have faith in Juve and Conte and we will win the scudetto. Those statements are repeated enough already in this forum.
Thumbs up
Let's not derail the thread, Roma is leading vs Genoa atm, if they win (they will, I really think Roma will score at least 1 more) they will be 4 points off the CL pot.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:03 pm

Juventude wrote:Too often, people on this board mix up having faith in Juve versus giving a general objective point of view about soccer/football/calcio matters. I was just trying to give opinion as an unbiased observer. Of course I love Juve and want them to win. And of course Milan could drop games against far lesser opponents. But if you're looking at the facts and being completely honest, right now, Milan has the edge in the scudetto race. Any objective football fan would agree on this point.

Bro my part of post about having faith wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular it's just what I'v noticed around here. And if you'll notice alot of my post was response to what lynx posted and why I think our rival will not have already won the league. It is a fact that milan have much more quality vs us but they are still only 4 points ahead of us. I see what your saying about the cons against us but hard work and playing out of our skins can sometimes prevail over talent, we've seen it so many times in football. Of course Milan have a stronger team than us on paper but we are seriously not that far behind in terms of beating opponents.

The scudetto is still so close I don't know who will win.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:01 pm

i know this is only for CL spot.

but our Coppa Italia possible rival Napoli opened score against Siena in minute 11, goal scored by Cavani.

at this score it's 1-1 at aggregate
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:i know this is only for CL spot.

but our Coppa Italia possible rival Napoli opened score against Siena in minute 11, goal scored by Cavani.

It's all fine, feel free to discuss it here, totally forgot I could include that also.

Anyways it's 2-2 at aggregate now, and Napoli has an away goal advantage.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:18 pm

dronte wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:i know this is only for CL spot.

It's all fine, feel free to discuss it here, totally forgot I could include that also.

Anyways it's 2-2 at aggregate now, and Napoli has an away goal advantage.

ah..yeah..shit. i totally forgot that score. for some reason i remembered 1-0

also they change the goalscorer to vergassola own goal
come on siena banana
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:20 pm

and now cavani made it 2-0..
i guess napoli will surely be in the final
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:41 pm

and there's the final whistle...

its Juve- Napoli in the final...

best Coppa Italia final for some years...imo..considering the way both teams play this year
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:48 pm

It will be a really tough match

dronte
First Team
First Team