Conte SKY - 'Chiellini is a guarantee. De Cegli is out of this fixiture. We don't fear anyone '

Go down

Conte SKY - 'Chiellini is a guarantee. De Cegli is out of this fixiture. We don't fear anyone  ' Empty Conte SKY - 'Chiellini is a guarantee. De Cegli is out of this fixiture. We don't fear anyone '

Post by DeviAngel Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:40 am

On the eve of the big home match against AC Milan, Antonio Conte has been presented to the Media Center in Vinovo to answer questions from journalists. TuttoJuve.com is transcribed in real time and the statements of the Juventus coach:

"Hello everyone. We had to workout in the morning, but never to get up early in the afternoon I moved. All right?".

Thank you (reporters respond in chorus, ed.)

I wanted to know, since it is the first real big game this season, if it changes and if so how changing the attitude of the team. I am not speaking of forms, of course. Or if the attitude must always be, even if the face is also a team that will try to make the game, not just waiting for you ...

"Yes, I correct you by saying that this is the first game against a great, which is Milan, because I think that all games are great because they must all be addressed in an appropriate manner and are worth more points against them all. It 'surely the first game against a great team like Milan and there is great respect for them, this is no doubt, because let's not forget that Milan is definitely - if not the favorite - among the favorites for this season. He comes from a previous season where he won in an important way, reached the final of the Italian Cup, the Champions League this year is proving to be, so surely deserves great respect from us. "

Ranieri yesterday said that Inter-Napoli is a challenge shield. I ask if you can put the same label to Juve-Milan ...
"Well .. difficult to talk after five days. Surely Inter-Napoli is a game where both teams are talking about ... two years ago that Inter has won everything, and then there's a major league base. The Naples last year fought to the last to win the championship, came in the Champions League, is doing very well, certainly two years more work than we do, so it is to be considered by title. That is a challenge between our a great team and a team that is studying to become great, a team that should not ever forget where it comes from, what happened to Juventus. Just think about this, just think where we come from and what happened to Juventus not to create illusions and find great anger in us, great desire to try to get back to being competitive at the highest levels as soon as possible. When we do, when we get there, then we will challenge league. "

I wanted an opinion on Prandelli compliments of the week: he spoke of a team with a great character and a game that is seeking and finding. And then, since you've experienced two gaming systems, if you have any idea how to challenge AC Milan midfielder with a more or a bit more ...

"First of all thank the coach Prandelli for the compliments he has done to my team, but they are definitely compliments should be made to players who play because they are the best possible idea of ​​the game: to interpret in the field or from a point of view character, then the credit goes to my very big players who definitely are working and are doing important things, and I really like to emphasize this aspect. As for the two modes of play, as I have always said, I'm lucky to have in the midfield department, an important choice that gives me the chance, in fact, to choose whether to play with two central midfielders, or three midfielders, so depending on the environment is a situation that we can use the other. And this should be an advantage for us because having an alternative to a basic module can also be more unpredictable you ahead of the competition when they have to prepare for the game against us. "

To date would sign for third place?

"(Laughs). ... This is a question you un'imboscatina. So far there is to work hard and we must do this and if we work hard and become even more of a team, then definitely put some signature . I think the most important signatures are the ones that leave a player and a coach in the history of Juve, beyond the names there may be temporary during the championship. I had the pleasure in the past to leave some signs major c 'is also something that the player has done. My hope I can do to my players is that, through work, try to leave important signatures. To be remembered in the history of Juventus, this is the most important thing " .

What can be said Juve-Milan for you? What answers can come?

"It 'a game that can make us understand where we are, what path we made our way, and must surely be a great stimulus for us, because we face the champions and is a lot that should make us understand where we are, which way we are crossing if the road is right, if the path is good if you need shipped or do even more, if you have to work harder if they should try to improve themselves in other things. "

Beyond the anger, enthusiasm and stimulation, there is another reason why tactics, do you have to fear your AC Milan Juventus?

"But definitely not for me to say if Milan, Juventus or less to be feared, it is a question which I must turn to Allegra, to the coach. We know that we are working well and we are preparing to try to grow day after day. It 's inevitable that the match against AC Milan arrives at a time when we can make assessments even against a great team. "

Raising the question that I had done it because then you did not answer. The attitude change between playing against a team against the champions of provincial or Italy? You have spoken of respect, but your team will say the same things you said before Siena, Catania or Parma?

"Our attitude, from a mental point of view, the approach to the game, intensity should not change, absolutely, in the sense that we have to make the match as we showed in previous games. It 's inevitable that we will find in front of definitely a quality opponent over the other challenges, however, must surely be an even greater incentive. We must, however, continue our discussion at work, beyond those we face. It 's inevitable that more study of the pros and cons opponents, we know that Milan is very good at dribbling, this is no doubt, will try using the dribble, ball possession through to victory, so it's a very technical team. Maybe there will be times when you might suffer in some situations, however, we are playing against Milan, we're playing against a great team, aware of our media representatives, aware of the strengths and weaknesses, flaws that we are trying to eliminate as soon as possible. But we are curious to see in a game thickness that we all have answers. "

The presence of a player like Ibrahimovic can lead a team like Juve to your particular techniques, or, as he also said some of your player (Chiellini, ed), Ibrahimovic is the brand all together?

"Yes, certainly in modern football there are no special markings fixed man. Ibrahimovic to them is certainly an important added value, a player who is a little 'tip the balance. At any moment can pull out of the cylinder important plays, both at the level of finalization of assists, but as they told my players the game is preparing sull'undici of Milan, in fact, about 14, because then there will be replacements. It 's inevitable that we will try, based on the characteristics of the opponent, to use the devices, because each game is also at defensive launched based on the characteristics of the adversary. "

I wanted to ask you if you spoke with Pirlo and if you can give some advice ...

"Me with Andrew and I talk to players now and then I did in previous weeks and I did well this week. I happened to talk to Andrew, but why not play against his former team, absolutely. A I always like to talk much with my players because I still want to hear and feel their feelings even to alert, to warn that they also have perceptions, I think this is an important thing because as a former football player talk to the players is a very important ".

He gave you that feeling?

"No, he has a cold as a boy, in the sense that it reveals the difficult emotions. I consider it definitely a smart guy and I'm very careful when he talks about what he says is difficult because of the crap he says, nonsense. But even more fortunately, in the sense that I have a team .... from this point of view is a pleasure to listen to them. "

Ibra themes or the time of Chiellini? Chiellini will play on you can definitely tell us if the center? Or are you thinking about other things?

"Always be clear speech, that we do not temiano anyone. What is clear about this. We have great respect. We have great respect for Ibrahimovic, as we have great respect for Abbiati, as we have respect for all AC Milan at all. But respect is one thing, the fear is another, because if we were not afraid to decline even in the field. So there is great respect but not fear anyone, why is clear. George is a player for me - not reliable - super reliable, very reliable, is a carrier-level defense. I saw that was not treated very well in the press after the performance of Catania, but I'm always in great depth even on goal. We have analyzed the situation and when you take a goal hardly the fault of one player. So we take the merits and we take the blame, dividing them between us. But I repeat, Chiellini is a player who for me is an absolute guarantee, as a player and especially as a man who me is the most important thing. "

The Challenge Trofeo Berlusconi August to a value? Can be a touchstone with respect to what will happen tomorrow?

"I do not know. Surely a little bit, we took also some indication from the Berlusconi Trophy, but could not be otherwise. I think that Milan has done the same thing. We are meeting after a month, a month and a few days, so there hope that the result is different, this definitely. "

There are players from the physical point of view, perhaps for the game tomorrow? You need someone on the day of testing today?

"Yes, we have De Ceglie we prefer not to risk it. Even in training yesterday he felt discomfort again, so is not available for the match against Milan. We prefer not to risk it. The others are all fine. Then you ask me so many times, but I read the next day that you know more than me. "

Things are not right ...

"Difficult things are not right (laughs), I tell the truth. Hardly. I have to understand. ... I'm asking the company .... the trees the trees not be felled, however, I have to put in someone with a pitchfork. Snipers .... no, Scherano. "(editorial TuttoJuve.com).
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down