dostoevsky
baresi
PinePHresh
Fadi
Potential
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Calm the F*** DOWN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Calm the F*** DOWN!

Post by Lord Spencer 3/10/2011, 01:54

baresi wrote:@Lord Spencer
So much of football knowledge you\ve got there.

Next time, please show me where I am wrong.

Sacchi was appointed 1987, and it was Capello who took over from Leidholm. And Sacchi won the league in his first year and then the CL the next two seasons.

I apologize for that mistake, but my point on Coaches who did not have initial success stands.
Also, Sacchi was backed by a much more generous Berlu than Allegri.

Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 3/10/2011, 01:57

and also if Pirlo wasn't needed, how on earth is Ambro/gattuso/seedorf needed?? makes no sense to me.. its not like seedorf is pacy anymore or can defend

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi 3/10/2011, 01:59

Lord Spencer wrote:

Sacchi was appointed 1987, and it was Capello who took over from Leidholm. And Sacchi won the league in his first year and then the CL the next two seasons.

I apologize for that mistake, but my point on Coaches who did not have initial success stands.
Whatever you say, you know better.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer 3/10/2011, 02:01

baresi wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

Well, thank you Baresi, how very kind of you. cheers
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 3/10/2011, 02:41

KR10 wrote:and also if Pirlo wasn't needed, how on earth is Ambro/gattuso/seedorf needed?? makes no sense to me.. its not like seedorf is pacy anymore or can defend

Because Pirlo isn't the type of player needed in Allegri's Milan :coffee:
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano 3/10/2011, 03:31

dont start fights here, Allegri fecked up (everyone does), but as op says: "Calm..."

If he had better choice of midfielders, might ve been a different story, I think Allegri realised Aquilani is useless, and he has no choice but to play Nocerino, because Gattuso/Ambrosini been injured
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky 3/10/2011, 09:47

baresi wrote:Dosto I hat to disagree with you, but the schedule is put way ahead of time, and managers plan according to it, no surprises in that part of this game.

We all know Seedorf cant play as much as he has been playing lately and just look at the fixtures and you can tell how diffeicult it is for someone at his age to play all games in this short period.

Again a smart coach plays to strenghts of his available players. We all knew Pirlo is the main man for Juve and I did'nt see us pressurizing him not once.

We have Abate out the answer is NOT Bonera, a three DMs would have been appritiated in this game with Ibra, Cassano and SES trying to make the difference in attack.

Rewatch the game and look at all the space we had in the mid if we had someone to push the play up front. SES would have been perfect.

Cassano as much as I dont like seeing him play today was the wrong day to sub him out, what was Ibra doing on the pitch all 90 mins?

I'm not disputing Allegri's mistakes at all, merely the ridiculous reaction from someone who is honestly happier when he has a chance to complain about our team than when we're doing well.

From the reaction you'd think we'd not just lost the league but also missed out on Europe entirely.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by cripsy dipsy 3/10/2011, 16:47

I hope you can nw see that I was right when giancarlo, ganso etc said we needed an AM during the summer and I disputed that it was a midfied maestro we needed. From our back 4 to midfield, one can see that only seedorf knows how to pass the ball decently. How does one expect a decent showing whenever ball goes 2 seedorf alone . If seddorf doesn't play well, then that the end and allegri knew that we needed a quality mid fielder but decided to say to the fans that we are complete. I don't understand this guy. I don't blame seedorf though cause he has started every game which is too much 4 his age. Only God knows the kind of ball possession drill our players partake in every training session that they haven't still learnt how to pass. Just imagine if we had monty instead of that Aquashit on the bench

Well, I have given myself indefinitesuspension from milan matches till further notice cause I can't stand to watch horrible football

I really miss binho and I hope KPB gets at least 2 match cause I can't stand that guy
cripsy dipsy
cripsy dipsy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf 3/10/2011, 22:26

baresi wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

Baresi, please don't start whining like an annoying little 12 year old. Honestly... The attitude of many posters is just pathetic. First you guys complain as if we were relegated, then you start fights out of a simple typing error.

WE LOST A GAME.

Yes, Allegri did a terrible job. Yes, that's 2 losses in 5 games. Yes, we've had a terrible start.

BUT WE'RE ONLY 5 GAMES INTO THE SEASON.

There's plenty of football to be played, and we have lots of time to turn this around. Not to mention the fact that we have had an injury list that's bordering on out of this world bad fortune.

It's a loss, and we all hate it, but there's no reason to start complaining like the world's ended and start fighting like kids.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi 3/10/2011, 23:05

Dear ACMROX,
I suggest you try to know the entire background of the entire issue next time, or just take the easy way and STFU.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster 3/10/2011, 23:41

baresi wrote:Dear ACMROX,
I suggest you try to know the entire background of the entire issue next time, or just take the easy way and STFU.

Lol rude Thumbs up
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by nicholasmenger 3/10/2011, 23:49

This place is always so depressing after a loss. It's all doom and gloom.
nicholasmenger
nicholasmenger
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf 4/10/2011, 22:34

:facepalm:

... and you continue to prove my point. Now either calm down, log out, and come back when you want to debate like a civilized poster, or leave.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi 4/10/2011, 23:04

ACMRox wrote:

... and you continue to prove my point. Now either calm down, log out, and come back when you want to debate like a civilized poster, or leave.

Civilized debate?!! ACMROX did you ever read your sig

" People say football is life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more important than that."

then you write this:

ACMRox wrote:

It's a loss, and we all hate it, but there's no reason to start complaining like the world's ended and start fighting like kids.

:facepalm: :brickwall: by ohh well I'll take the advice anyway.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf 5/10/2011, 22:45

baresi wrote:
ACMRox wrote:

Civilized debate?!! ACMROX did you ever read your sig

" People say football is life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more important than that."

then you write this:

ACMRox wrote:

:facepalm: :brickwall: by ohh well I'll take the advice anyway.

I'll make this quick.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

The quote in my sig is a quote that I found funny and wanted to share. By no means is that my personal attitude. Anyway, this has gone on for too long. Let's end the argument, and return to discussing football.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2