Wondering if goal.com has experienced less hits since they dropped the forum?

+26
adnyana179
The Nature Boy
spanky
RealGunner
SUPERCARTTS
RobbyV
The BoyWonder
Messi
Jamin
punkfusion1992
7amood11
che
OLpower
BarrileteCosmico
zizzle
TPSPriceless
DavidVilla92
Pedram
Ali
TalkingReckless
windkick
VanDeezNuts
S
Gil
Grande_Milano
wigglesworth
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wondering if goal.com has experienced less hits since they dropped the forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wondering if goal.com has experienced less hits since they dropped the forum?

Post by RobbyV Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 pm

I haven't been to the site since Sunday, when the forum announced forclosure.

I unsubscribed tweets from them too...

RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Wondering if goal.com has experienced less hits since they dropped the forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Wondering if goal.com has experienced less hits since they dropped the forum?

Post by SUPERCARTTS Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:32 am

I've been on Goal a few times since they closed the forum. That's because I've been visiting that site since 2005 or something like that. However, I tend to use Skysports as well.
SUPERCARTTS
SUPERCARTTS
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:42 am

Messi wrote:forums.goal.com was only 0.64% of site traffic.

That is a deceptive statistic. That means that the participation in the forum was .64% of the traffic. It does not include those members of the forum that accessed the site during the day without going to the forum. I did that often just to see results, etc.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:46 am

The BoyWonder wrote:i doubt it makes a big difference.. sure there were like 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 registered users, but out of those max 200 of them were actively posting on the forum

so no i doubt 200 people can make Goal.com hit the Crisis button.

can i ask you, who u were in the old forums ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:11 am

aint ever going there again.
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:28 am

deezydeez wrote:theres no doubt that they will lose alot of hits per day. were talking about a large group of people that are constantly and consistently going to goal.com disappearing from the site.

but they will survive

ur sig reminds me of College...
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:30 am

SUPERCARTTS wrote:I've been on Goal a few times since they closed the forum. That's because I've been visiting that site since 2005 or something like that. However, I tend to use Skysports as well.

does anyone remember when goal.com was soccerage.com?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:44 am

I've only dropped by twice since the closure to check out some rumours.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:06 am

i'll go on once a day max to check general news on the main page
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:30 am

I hope it has...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:54 am

wigglesworth wrote:
Messi wrote:forums.goal.com was only 0.64% of site traffic.

That is a deceptive statistic. That means that the participation in the forum was .64% of the traffic. It does not include those members of the forum that accessed the site during the day without going to the forum. I did that often just to see results, etc.

Greatly said and I also did that

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:57 am

king_alex10 wrote:
SUPERCARTTS wrote:I've been on Goal a few times since they closed the forum. That's because I've been visiting that site since 2005 or something like that. However, I tend to use Skysports as well.

does anyone remember when goal.com was soccerage.com?

Nope, when was that?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:35 am

The legendary Goal.com EXCLUSIVES promises to get more viewers in their website.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:28 am

milanista99 wrote:The legendary Goal.com EXCLUSIVES promises to get more viewers in their website.

no man, they ADMIT that they will get new users Laughing
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:55 am

i visit them every day to check out the news but not as much as i used to
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:39 am

I'll check it now...
Jamin
Jamin
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

http://twitter.com/#!/J_Amin94

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:40 am

shamr9pato wrote:i visit them every day to check out the news but not as much as i used to

Lol then how much did you use to visit the site?
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2