Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern?

+5
rwo power
The Messiah
Art Morte
LeSwagg James
The BoyWonder
9 posters

Go down

pick d winners

Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern? Vote_lcap19%Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern? Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 5 ]
Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern? Vote_lcap23%Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern? Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 6 ]
Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern? Vote_lcap27%Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 7 ]
Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern? Vote_lcap31%Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 26

Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern? Empty Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern?

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 am

Marseille vs Arsenal
Leverkusen vs Valencia
Napoli vs Bayern
Lille vs Inter

most interisting ties of the next round...

red is teams who i believe will win. valencia will draw vs leverkusen

discuss

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern? Empty Re: Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern?

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:19 am

Tough to say... There's only one thing that's predictable in Europe... Barca getting help from the ref

banana
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern? Empty Re: Marseille to defeat Arsenal and Napoli win over Bayern?

Post by Art Morte Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:37 am

Err.. what if you think no one in the poll will win?
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:47 am

Art Morte wrote:Err.. what if you think no one in the poll will win?

This guy constantly makes top notch threads.. Brilliant poster.. No proofreading even needed, he's that good
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:53 am

Bayern vs Napoli will be interesting, But I wouldn't say that they will defeat Bayern..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:44 pm

I think the "Napoli" in the poll was supposed to be an "Inter" or "Lille"?

Well, Napoli vs Bayern will be definitely a cracking match when you look at the current form of the teams. I won't make any predictions as not to jinx the outcome Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:04 pm

well ..maybe some of Bayern fans (Bayern87) "gonna hate me " but i'm sure Napoli gonna kill Bayern thnx to Xhemaili(dzemaili)LOOL...and Arsenal to demolish Marseille

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
Art Morte wrote:Err.. what if you think no one in the poll will win?

This guy constantly makes top notch threads.. Brilliant poster.. No proofreading even needed, he's that good

den u just don\t vote, u only had 2 option> winner | loser...thanx for the compliment though. Laughing

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:31 pm

boss wrote:well ..maybe some of Bayern fans (Bayern87) "gonna hate me " but i'm sure Napoli gonna kill Bayern thnx to Xhemaili(dzemaili)LOOL...and Arsenal to demolish Marseille

That's how it's really spelled? Damn, what's with the Swiss putting a D instead of X. Very Happy
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:28 pm

hey Lord..how do u know that ! are u albanian :?: (i guess only alb.could know that u know Xhe..not dze.. hmm any i was just kidding saying maybe sm of Bay.fans(B87) ....i know no one have reason to hate me Razz ..sorry 2b off topic. but Lord's post was just very important !

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:Tough to say... There's only one thing that's predictable in Europe... Barca getting help from the ref
Can you fanboys stop trolling for once ffs? Stop derailing threads, first post already attempting to troll and derail.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:37 pm

lille vs inter and napoli vs bayern will be great,cant wait
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down