S
Grande_Milano
dmize
justdoit_
The Messiah
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Forbes: World most Valuable sport team. - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbes: World most Valuable sport team.

Post by windkick Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:18 pm

The xcx wrote:
windkick wrote:
Zealous wrote:Well in that case Madrid is not that far behind.

Our upgraded stadium and inevitable Emirates deal will probably see us go first banana

You could be first and we could be 100th, as long as we collect every trophy available and you get none I am ok with it Smile
Watching sports only for trophies..tsk tsk tsk

Who said that? I just don't like them getting any of them

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Forbes: World most Valuable sport team. - Page 3 Empty Re: Forbes: World most Valuable sport team.

Post by white_star Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:52 pm

El Pipita wrote:
white_star wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:Suck it Barca!
:matrix:

You are calling people idiots in other threads because they don't agrea with your opinion on cr9 and then you post this lol
:facepalm:

Almost 99% of your posts are either bashing Madrid fans or hating on CR7. seriously what's your obsession ?

??? I was asking a question, are you sure your feeling ok?? I bash cr7 because I hate him and he is overrated here it's my right!! I don't see rules on this forum that say don't bash CR7.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:10 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

5. Bayern Munich
Brand Value: $179,000,000

6. Boston Red Sox
Brand Value: $173,000,000

7. Barcelona
Brand Value: $172,000,000

JWH :bow: All this without giving out possibly the worst contract in the history of professional sport,

Cough* Give a 33 year old A Rod a 10 year 275 million dollar contract :lucas: Cough*

As opposed to giving the 1-dimensional Carl Crawford 140 million? Or 82 million for John Lackey? At least A-Rod carried the Yanks to a W.S.

And the new worst contract is the Albert Pujols deal to the Angels. 10 years to a guy who's true age we don't even know? He could be 37.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:12 pm

white_star wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
white_star wrote:

You are calling people idiots in other threads because they don't agrea with your opinion on cr9 and then you post this lol

Almost 99% of your posts are either bashing Madrid fans or hating on CR7. seriously what's your obsession ?

??? I was asking a question, are you sure your feeling ok?? I bash cr7 because I hate him and he is overrated here it's my right!! I don't see rules on this forum that say don't bash CR7.
soy guapo, rico, bueno y me tienen envidia
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:30 pm

dmize wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

5. Bayern Munich

6. Boston Red Sox

7. Barcelona

JWH :bow: All this without giving out possibly the worst contract in the history of professional sport,

Cough* Give a 33 year old A Rod a 10 year 275 million dollar contract :lucas: Cough*

As opposed to giving the 1-dimensional Carl Crawford 140 million? Or 82 million for John Lackey? At least A-Rod carried the Yanks to a W.S.

And the new worst contract is the Albert Pujols deal to the Angels. 10 years to a guy who's true age we don't even know? He could be 37.

stereotyping Dominicanos... smh.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:36 pm

dmize wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

5. Bayern Munich

6. Boston Red Sox

7. Barcelona

dmize wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

5. Bayern Munich

6. Boston Red Sox

7. Barcelona

They paid Kei Igawa 46 million over 5 year? who is this guy? has he even played a game for them lol.Not to mention giving Soriano 35 million :facepalm:

Burnett 82.5mil :facepalm: '

John Lackey deal was pretty bad tho......

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:41 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
dmize wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

5. Bayern Munich

6. Boston Red Sox

7. Barcelona

dmize wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:

5. Bayern Munich

6. Boston Red Sox

7. Barcelona

They paid Kei Igawa 46 million over 5 year? who is this guy? has he even played a game for them lol.Not to mention giving Soriano 35 million :facepalm:

Burnett 82.5mil :facepalm: '

John Lackey deal was pretty bad tho......

For every bad Yanks signing there's an even worse Red Sox signing. Igawa? Daisuke.

Burnett? He pitched well enough in '09 in help win a W.S.

Red Sox are done for a while anyway after last season, JH should focus on Liverpool
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
white_star wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
white_star wrote:

I Think You should speak English because that is a rule. :coffee:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:44 am

Saetablanca wrote:I must admit I hissed when I saw Man U ahead of us. But as much as we say biggest club in the world... its true Man U are more popular than us worldwide... Sad

And Yankees arent a suprise. I dont know shit about baseball, but Ive seen their brand a bit around.

Living in the past ?? is brazil the best national team in the world because they won the wc 7 times and are still ahead ??
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 pm

Bénin wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:I must admit I hissed when I saw Man U ahead of us. But as much as we say biggest club in the world... its true Man U are more popular than us worldwide... Sad

And Yankees arent a suprise. I dont know shit about baseball, but Ive seen their brand a bit around.

Living in the past ?? is brazil the best national team in the world because they won the wc 7 times and are still ahead ??

Of course we are the biggest club in the world, if you dont want to look to the past just look to before 2003. Yes, Brazil is the biggest footballing nation in the world, by far.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:05 pm

white_star wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:
white_star wrote:
El Pipita wrote:
white_star wrote:

I Think You should speak English because that is a rule. :coffee:
Search those words up on google Razz
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:49 pm

^ I know what it means lol and it's stupid I don't care how he looks or how much money he has! I'm not gonna talk about cr7 with you because based on your avatar it's pointless!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:54 pm

US sport club different valuation because relegation is not possible. Juventus were relegated for example and losing much value. No can compare.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Our upgraded stadium and inevitable Emirates deal will probably see us go first banana

banana
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:50 pm

won't be long before Man City are in top 5....
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3