7amood11
Great Leader Sprucenuce
B-Mac
eelir
S
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I am becoming tired of football Empty AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I am becoming tired of football

Post by S Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:58 pm

AC Milan attacker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has admitted that his passion for football is slowly fading as it has become a daily routine for him.

The Sweden international recently declared that he is nearing the end of his career, and his latest comments further fuel speculation that he could hang up his boots in the not too distant future.

"Football is no longer burning inside me like back in the days. Playing football has become more and more of a routine job for me," Ibrahimovic was quoted as saying by Il Corriere dello Sport.

"It's a matter of getting out there on the pitch, warm up, train and then back home again. However, before I always used to stay out there after training because there was always something to do.

"I am starting to become tired of football and am no longer motivated like before. Football was all I was thinking about when I was younger, but things are different now."

The 30-year-old has a contract with AC Milan until the summer of 2015.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I am becoming tired of football Empty Re: AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I am becoming tired of football

Post by eelir Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Huh. Now I am really happy we kicked him out.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I am becoming tired of football Empty Re: AC Milan's Zlatan Ibrahimovic: I am becoming tired of football

Post by B-Mac Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 pm

Eric Cantona 2.0

wants to leave on top
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Good iam sick of him owning me at Fifa Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:15 pm

I hope he doesn't pull another Tevez.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:18 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Good iam sick of him owning me at Fifa Laughing

he never scored against me in FIFA, PES, or FM, since like 07... Laughing guess i'm good at marking him out
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:19 pm

7amood11 wrote:I hope he doesn't pull another Tevez.

Suspect
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:20 pm

He also said few days back he will retire in 2-3 years once his contract with Milan expires.

“I want to continue playing for two or three more seasons and want to win every possible trophy while wearing the jersey of Milan,” the 29-year-old Swede striker told the Turin-based newspaper Tuttosport on Monday. “I will hang up my boots once I’ve met all these objectives and my contract with Milan expires.”
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:30 pm

A CL win will always reinvigorate a career!
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Funny thing is, as we don't have a midfield with enough quality to send passes to Ibra against bigger teams, we might as well just sell him, and buy some young promising midfielders instead. Put Superpippo on top. (Point is, he is so expensive, and he cant show his true worth with this midfield)
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Id get bored to If I wasn't winning anything. tongue

Also I don't think he will quit but well see......

Last edited by Deathrow898 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:23 pm

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic is unhappy with Milan’s transfer movements till now. As we all know, to convince him to join Milan, Ibra was promised world class players this season and our boy is getting a bit impatient here. He is putting pressure on Raiola, who happens to be his agent and Milan’s transfer runner, to either get some quality players to Milan or to get him somewhere else"
Source
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Because he's afraid if he plays for too long his League-winning streak will come to an end? banana
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:49 pm

My guess is he will retire after the 2013/14 season (and the 2014 WC if Sweden make it there).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:15 pm

Pique is on his mind all the time, he isn't thinking straight.

:coffee:
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:54 pm

He just needs to win more trophies to get that excitement back.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
7amood11 wrote:I hope he doesn't pull another Tevez.

Suspect

I mean, I hope he doesn't pull a Tevez and refuse to come on from the bench or anything like that.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:04 pm

baresi wrote:"Zlatan Ibrahimovic is unhappy with Milan’s transfer movements till now. As we all know, to convince him to join Milan, Ibra was promised world class players this season and our boy is getting a bit impatient here. He is putting pressure on Raiola, who happens to be his agent and Milan’s transfer runner, to either get some quality players to Milan or to get him somewhere else"
Source

This certainly must be the case for the recent comments he made..I guess he's starting to realize that CL is just a distant dream with this current Milan squad..
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:07 pm

schnix wrote: he never scored against me in FIFA, PES, or FM, since like 07... Laughing guess i'm good at marking him out

I don't think that's possible. Anyway, good luck when you play Fifa 12, Ibra is bound to hit you with a hat-trick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:20 pm

RobbyV wrote:Pique is on his mind all the time, he isn't thinking straight.

:coffee:

Loooooool Laughing
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:21 pm

he needs more trophies?????

i think you guys mean a CL title.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:15 pm

That is how he motivates his teammates and himself. This statement is just what club needed now!

Ibrahimovic overrated, maestro without soul, big player for smole games. Milan deserves better.
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:15 am

I am surprised he still hasn't retired from the national team. He just seems like the guy who would. What a incredible steal by milan though

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:57 pm

He's been a tired Samurai for 2 years Sad 
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:05 pm

It will be great if he played in the EC in two years. Really depends on qualifications for this WC though

The moment he retires from the NT he will do the same for club the same year or the one after
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next