Juve killed his last spirit and hope at Juventus Stadium

+2
Eivindo
BoBo
6 posters

Go down

Juve killed his last spirit and hope at Juventus Stadium Empty Juve killed his last spirit and hope at Juventus Stadium

Post by BoBo Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:28 pm

Speaking candidly, the striker said that he would continue to play on for a while, but hinted that he’s already thinking about retirement.

"Before football was everything to me,” stated the 2010 signing from Spanish giants Barcelona.

“I did not think about anything else and sometimes I didn’t even go to school so that I could play. Now it is not like that, I'm interested in other things.

“It even takes a great deal of effort for me to play football with my kids in the garden – I now leave it to the babysitter.”

The former Juventus and Inter star turned 30 on Monday and he’s admitted that he’s finding it tough to defeat the sands of time.

“With age you have to care for yourself more,” he added. “When I was young, if I felt any pain or had any problems then I could still shoot at goal from 40 metres away.

“That’s not the case today. I have to take great care in my warm up before even kicking a ball. I’m getting old.

"I'm not kidding about my situation. I hate to say it, but I don’t have the same determination as I had before and I enjoyed myself a lot more a few years ago.”

Ibra almost went as far as saying that he’s actually getting bored of the game.

"Today everything has become routine even though I still enjoy it, but you won’t see me playing with white hair and I won’t play on until the verge of destroying myself.

“I won’t be retiring soon, I’ll play on for a while, but I want to retire when I am still at the top. That might not happen, but that is my objective.”

His head is wrong but then again always has been
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve killed his last spirit and hope at Juventus Stadium Empty Re: Juve killed his last spirit and hope at Juventus Stadium

Post by Eivindo Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:59 pm

He has been dropping hints about not getting the service he needs from our midfield, and that is true, cause it stinks. Against Juve he had to run down to midfield to pick up the ball lol
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Juve killed his last spirit and hope at Juventus Stadium Empty Re: Juve killed his last spirit and hope at Juventus Stadium

Post by BoBo Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:09 pm

How does it fell ur best player dosent bother any more ... he cant even play with his sons something is rotten in Milano
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Nothing has rotten in Milan, it's just the moody ibra that has absolutely no royalty to any club
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:32 pm

but Eivindo... how can ur MF stink?

Van Bommel, Boateng, Aquilani, Nocerino, Seedorf, and the rest of the crew arent bad players

I just dont think that palying Boateng behind the strikers is a good idea
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 pm

They just need to wake up! it's true Ibra has no loyalty to any club, but I think that they need to serve him more. Juve played better on that game but it's not over yet.

(damn trofeo Berlusconi)
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:52 pm

Superpeppe wrote:They just need to wake up! it's true Ibra has no loyalty to any club, but I think that they need to serve him more. Juve played better on that game but it's not over yet.

(damn trofeo Berlusconi)

I think he is just reeeeeeeaaallly frustrated the way the season has started.

Why does allegri insist on playing KPB as an AM? put him further back and put aquilani behind cassano-ibra and ull be much better off.

...u working Saturday?
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:56 pm

IBRAHIMOVIC was destroyed since he flopped at BARCELONA

but when he came at AC MILAN he felt that they can win a tittle and he had motivation to play again

but now after things are going wrong for AC MILAN IBRAHIMOVIC is complaining and thinking about when to retire

if JUVENTUS will become a strong side there will be no hopes for INTER and AC MILAN then stars of those clubs will not be happy ending second or third

i believe that if this JUVENTUS side manage to win the tittle this year; it will actually destroy inter and milan and will force them both to build a new team and that will take a long time and I see JUVENTUS winning about 4 tittles a row;

by the way; its just an opinion so if someone don't agree don't quote

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:13 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:IBRAHIMOVIC was destroyed since he flopped at BARCELONA

but when he came at AC MILAN he felt that they can win a tittle and he had motivation to play again

but now after things are going wrong for AC MILAN IBRAHIMOVIC is complaining and thinking about when to retire

if JUVENTUS will become a strong side there will be no hopes for INTER and AC MILAN then stars of those clubs will not be happy ending second or third

i believe that if this JUVENTUS side manage to win the tittle this year; it will actually destroy inter and milan and will force them both to build a new team and that will take a long time and I see JUVENTUS winning about 4 tittles a row;

I concur dear mr. Moggi
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 pm

lucianomoggi wrote:IBRAHIMOVIC was destroyed since he flopped at BARCELONA

Razz Wink
But somehow I agree with your theory!
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down