Raptorgunner
50 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: Latest Arsenal Rumours

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:25 pm

MJGunner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:First three times I read that as RVP selling his house so he can leave and a defender can move in >>

Wenger told him we have to make money and RVP being a true Captain sold his house so that money can go towards a CB. Very Happy

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 NotSureIfSerious
Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 Arnold_not_sure_if_serious_gif

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
MJGunner wrote:
Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 NotSureIfSerious
Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 Arnold_not_sure_if_serious_gif

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 Dog-Not-Sure
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:15 pm

play without a captain, its surely cursed, or just give it to someone you can easily replace like Szczesny....thank me later
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:20 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:play without a captain, its surely cursed, or just give it to someone you can easily replace like Szczesny....thank me later

Sébastien Squillaci is the next captain. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:23 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:play without a captain, its surely cursed, or just give it to someone you can easily replace like Szczesny....thank me later

Okay, this time I won't use a pic, but I'm REALLY not sure if serious.

-.-
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:34 pm

MJGunner wrote:

-.-

he might be doing good with you atm, but honestly dont you think you can just as easily replace him if he where to do a nasri. Think about it mate
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:

Sébastien Squillaci is the next captain. Very Happy

but he doesnt start though. arshavin maybe??? rofl imagine him telling everybody to press the ball while he bites his nails with his hands on his hips haha
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

-.-

he might be doing good with you atm, but honestly dont you think you can just as easily replace him if he where to do a nasri. Think about it mate

You know how hard it is to get a good GK? I dont know what you getting that from. He will be at Arsenal for years to come.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Its Wenger's failed strategy to try and convince his best players to stay, once he makes them captains he thinks they can't leave easily Laughing . It started with Henry,Cesc,now RVP i wonder who's next Smile
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
MJGunner wrote:

-.-

You know how hard it is to get a good GK? I dont know what you getting that from. He will be at Arsenal for years to come.
well you were very close to getting reina, and if wenger had been more active in the market goalies like friedel, diego alves and de gea wouldntve ended up where they are atm
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:50 pm

gunnerlistick wrote:

Its Wenger's failed strategy to try and convince his best players to stay, once he makes them captains he thinks they can't leave easily Laughing . It started with Henry,Cesc,now RVP i wonder who's next Smile

lol he better not make wilshere one, dont tell me that he is a gunner through and through because thats the arsenal fans said about rvp
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
gunnerlistick wrote:

lol he better not make wilshere one, dont tell me that he is a gunner through and through because thats the arsenal fans said about rvp

Sold to Chelski for 50 million in 5 years Laughing
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:52 pm

http://www.totalfootballmadness.com/2011/10/10/arsenal-manchester-city-chasing-napoli-youngster-lorenzo-insigne/

Reports have surfaced that Premier League clubs are following Napoli sensation Lorenzo Insigne.

The 20 year old Italian has been tipped for big things by Pescara coach Zdenek Zeman, where he is currently on-loan.

Agent Fabio Andreotti told Calcio Mercato : “My phone is boiling, and not just after the game with the Under-21s,”.

“There have already been many requests for Insigne, two major Serie A clubs are already interested in him, and have asked for information. Requests also came from Germany and England. It’s up to Napoli.”

Arsenal and Manchester City are among English clubs to have been active in the Serie B transfer market so far this season.
i want this guy...
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:26 pm

MOAR YOUNGSTERS!

:!:
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:56 pm

This years events with Robin Van Persie is becoming eerily similar to the Samir Nasri saga of last season. It started off with Wenger announcing that he was going to tie down his existing Arsenal players to longer contracts with increased wages.

Then, just like Nasri, Van Persie announced that he didn’t like the idea of discussing his contract until the summer and he has said “I don’t know what will happen”. And now Arsenal have let it be known that they are going to increase van Persie’s wages to 90,000 Pounds a week (from 70,000) to persuade him to stay.

THe only big break from tradition for Arsenal is the fact that they have revealed that they are willing to give the 28 year-old a four-year deal, which will give him security until the age of 32, something that Wenger has rarely agreed to in the past.

www.justarsenal.com
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Over the last few weeks the speculation has been increasing that Eden Hazard will be signing for Real Madrid sooner rather than later, but there may be hope for us yet according to the players agent John Bico.

Bico said, “He has shown from the beginning of the season that he is able to play for any of the big clubs, including Real Madrid. Eden has matured in every aspect. Perhaps next summer will be the moment to leave in search of the biggest challenge.”

So that tells me that he is for sale at the right price, but then isn’t everybody, but it also tells me any deal may have to wait just a little bit longer.

Bico then said, “Wenger wanted the player, but Lille said no to the sale last summer. It’s certain that Real Madrid have been watching. I don’t think Zidane’s presence will necessarily decide things. Zidane has always praised him but that, on its own, will not be sufficient.”

That is good to hear anyway, but one thing still worries me. Zidane’s presence, as Bico puts it, may not be enough to lure Lille to sell Hazard, but their money certainly will won’t it?

After reading Bico’s words guys what do you think? Should we put all our eggs in one basket and go for Hazard, or should we look elsewhere and admit defeat knowing that if it comes down to a bidding war with Real Madrid what chance do we really have?

www.justarsenal.com
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Arsenal have reportedly expressed an interest in signing Juventus winger Milos Kraisc, who is thought to be seeking a move away from the Italian club.

According to Corriere dello Sport, the Gunners, along with Manchester City, have made contact with Krasic's representatives about his availability ahead of the January transfer window.

It is thought City are considering a swap deal that would involve Carlos Tevez heading in the opposite direction with the Eastlands club aware of Juve's interest in their want-away striker.

Meanwhile, Arsenal could be offered their own swap deal opportunity with Juve coach Antonio Conte a known admirer of Gunners winger Theo Walcott.

Speculation has been rife linking Krasic with a move away from Juve with him appearing to fall out of favour with Conte.

Following his €15m move from CSKA Moscow last summer, the Serbia international played an integral part of Juve's 2010 season. He has been capped 43 times by his country.

------------------------------------------
Why is Man city interested in every player we are interested in?
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Arsenal are reportedly tracking Toulouse defender Aymen Abdennour after it was revealed Arsene Wenger has sent scouts to France to monitor his progress.

The Gunners have been left exposed at the back this season and it is thought Wenger is eager to add defensive reinforcements during the January transfer window.

And according to talkSPORT, the north London club have set their sights on Tunisia international Abdennour, who has impressed at the Ligue 1 club since moving from Etoile du Sahel in the summer.

It is thought Arsenal's scouts were aware of the 22-year-old left-back prior to his move to Toulouse and were monitoring him during his loan spell at Werder Bremen.

While he rejected the chance to move to Bremen and opted for Toulouse, Arsenal are reportedly keeping a close eye on him ahead of a move in the winter transfer window.

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/wenger-sends-scouts-to-watch-toulouse-full-back-ahead-of-january-bid-11525/
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:03 am

Well at least Abednnour said he was interested in us too.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:09 am

Why the heck would we swap Walcott for Krasic? Or sell Walcott in other situation other than necessity due to his contract running down?

Fans' opinions on Walcott are still mixed, but I'd go as far as saying he is our second most valuable offensive threat and the one of the more important components of our team currently and will be in the future.

Can't see us signing this Abednnour fellow, either. We'v got Gibbs as our young left-back, and fitness permitting he'll probably be our first choice left back this year.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:45 pm

GoonerJay29 wrote:Why the heck would we swap Walcott for Krasic? Or sell Walcott in other situation other than necessity due to his contract running down?

Fans' opinions on Walcott are still mixed, but I'd go as far as saying he is our second most valuable offensive threat and the one of the more important components of our team currently and will be in the future.

Can't see us signing this Abednnour fellow, either. We'v got Gibbs as our young left-back, and fitness permitting he'll probably be our first choice left back this year.

I agree everything you said about Walcott, he still has some work to do but we must keep him at Arsenal. Walcott is English and chances of him leaving us are slim, one player we can say for sure will be at Arsenal for years to come.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:49 pm

It has been reported this morning that the Gunners have had scouts watching the up-and-coming young Plymouth Argyle winger Matt Lecointe, who has already made 10 appearances for his club despite only being 16 years-old.

The Mirror reports that Arsenal, along with Liverpool and Man Utd, are looking at taking Lecointe up to the Premiership and are willing to pay good money for him, which the cash-strapped League Two club are in desperate need of to keep afloat.

Lecointe made his second start for Plymouth in Monday’s 2-2 draw with Scunthorpe, and his manager Carl Fletcher was very impressed with his contribution. He said: “Matty worked hard and didn’t look out of place at all for someone so young,”
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:14 pm

Werder Bremen star Marko Marin has suggested that he could be on his way out of the club but only to a team abroad, putting the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal on alert. The 22-year-old midfielder has attracted the interest of a host of top European clubs with the Gunners and Liverpool both reported.

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:15 pm

According to Spanish newspaper AS, Arsenal are taking a close look at Rondon who is enjoyed a fantastic start to his career at Malaga.

The Spanish side were bought by new owners last season and have spent plenty of money over the summer with the likes of Julio Baptista, Ruud van Nistelrooy and Santi Cazorla all arriving at the club.

The 22-year-old forward signed for the club in the summer of 2010 and has gone on to score 14 league goals in just 32 appearances.

Rondon is a regular for Venezuela and impressed during the Copa America as he scored the opening goal in a 3-3 with Paraguay, the eventual finalists.

Arsenal reportedly see the striker as a possible January replacement for Chamakh, should the Gunners decide to allow the forward to leave.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Lille's £15m-Rated Prolific Striker Hints at Move as Arsenal

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 3 SetWidth250-Picture-2985
Lille striker Moussa Sow is one of the most wanted players in Europe and it seems both Arsenal and Inter Milan are determined to persuade the Senegal international to make the move away from France.

Arsenal have continually been linked with the Lille forward and would be confident of landing Sow should they make a bid after already persuading former team-mate Gervinho to move to the Emirates.

Sow was the leading scorer in Ligue 1 last season as his 25 goals helped fire Lille to the league title and he has once again started the season in impressive fashion.

However, it seems Arsenal will face plenty of competition for Sow's signature after it was revealed that Italian giants Inter Milan are also interested in signing the 25-year-old.

Inter have recently appointed Claudio Ranieri as their new manager and the former Chelsea boss is determined to freshen up the squad when the January transfer window opens.

With rumours suggesting that Marouane Chamakh is being linked with a move to French side Paris Saint-Germain, Arsenal could well be looking to sign a new striker.

Last week Sow suggested that he will consider his future and that it may not be with Lille.

"Only God knows what will happen in the future. Right now I represent Lille and I want to remain focused on my club, but anything could happen before the end of the season."

It is believed that Lille would demand at least £15million for the striker, a figure that would certainly not deter the likes of Arsenal and Inter Milan.
http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/lille-s-15m-rated-prolific-striker-hints-at-move-as-arsenal-and-inter-circle-11590/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He wants Arsenal just like Gervinho did, Inter has no chance. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:11 pm

I would love that! Imagine what him and Gervinho could achieve. The more players that want to be here the frickin merrier.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Where does it say he wants Arsenal? It just states that we're supposedly interested and that he'd probably consider offers should they come in January.

Sow falls into the same category of Martin for me, in that both have only had one good season and need to prove they are more than just one-season wonders.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next