MJ
urbaNRoots
Raptorgunner
50 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest Arsenal Rumours

Post by lenear1030 Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:52 am

lol we were supposed to get Renato Augusto and Xherdan Shaquiri at the deadline in August. reportedly there was a 20m offer for Augusto turned down

lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:36 am

lenear1030 wrote:lol we were supposed to get Renato Augusto and Xherdan Shaquiri at the deadline in August. reportedly there was a 20m offer for Augusto turned down
What a Face
Trying is the first step toward failure for the Arsenal Management lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:13 am

lenear1030 wrote:lol we were supposed to get Renato Augusto and Xherdan Shaquiri at the deadline in August. reportedly there was a 20m offer for Augusto turned down
GOALOL?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:47 am

Arsenal and Liverpool will go head-to-head in a battle to sign Chelsea’s Salomon Kalou in a cut-price deal when the January transfer window opens.

The frustrated 26-year-old Ivory Coast striker is in the final year of his contract and looks increasingly unlikely to extend his stay.

It will almost certainly force Chelsea to consider offers for the versatile star or risk losing him for nothing next summer.

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger has been a long-term admirer and is prepared to test the water with a £6million bid in January.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-and-Arsenal-battle-to-sign-Chelsea-s-Salomon-Kalou-article809745.html#ixzz1aHRBFMqD
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:14 pm

6 million? OK. But nothing ridiculous. Personally I like Malouda. But whatevs.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:21 pm

MJGunner wrote:6 million? OK. But nothing ridiculous. Personally I like Malouda. But whatevs.
I would not mind either one also.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SamuelJayC Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is set to recruit another Spanish prospect after setting up a deal with Real Madrid.

Midfielder Jose Rodriguez, 16, is ready to move to the Emirates following a tip-off from Arsenal’s Spanish scout Francis Cagigao.

Wenger will offer Rodriguez a five-year contract starting next season after the player impressed in the Under-17s World Championships, with Arsenal now negotiating with Real Madrid over compensation.

The Gunners, who snapped up Hector Bellerin and Jon Toral from Barcelona this summer, have also been keeping tabs on another Real Madrid youngster.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-set-to-swoop-for-Real-Madrid-starlet-Jose-Rodriguez-article809945.html#ixzz1aKB1NV1j

Rodriquez looks to be a box-to-box right footed midfielder with an eye for a pass and tough in the tackle. http://bit.ly/oGHRrc
SamuelJayC
SamuelJayC
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/samuelJayC

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:09 pm

The new Arsenal captain Robin Van Persie has been with the Holland national team this week on international duty, and with many rumours going around that he will be joining Samir Nasri at Manchester City next summer there was no doubt that he would be questioned about his future by Dutch journalists.

“I am not going to make any statements about my ­future. Not now, not for a while.

“I’ve been at Arsenal eight years and that is quite ­extraordinary these days. Which is why I treasure this. What my future will bring, nobody knows.

“I can understand people are curious, but I am just dedicated to everything at Arsenal right now.

“Since November last year I’ve played lots of games, scored lots of goals and made assists.

“Twelve months’ non-stop football is doing me well. I feel that I am still growing in form. It is the first time in quite a few years that I can experience that.

“My future is a private matter and when at some point there could be some news, people will hear it. And I do realise that we have to get things going at Arsenal, but I have full confidence that we are going to do okay.

“Our start is not good. I would have felt better if we had won the derby.

“We didn’t and right now there is a negative feeling. But I assure you, it is not all that negative.

“It is up to us, players and staff, to sort it out on the pitch.”

Last year when Van Persie was asked about whether he would extend his contract at Arsenal, he made it quite clear that he had no intention of leaving Arsenal, and he only wanted to win trophies under Arsene Wenger. Everyone loved his words as they proved that there were still loyal players around at the Emirates, but this interview shows a completely fifferent attitude.
www.justarsenal.com
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:59 am

I can't believe RVP is gonna leave next season Sad He's my fav player i'd be so sad to see him go. Even sadder than when Cesc left Sad
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:29 am

The Verminator wrote:I can't believe RVP is gonna leave next season Sad He's my fav player i'd be so sad to see him go. Even sadder than when Cesc left Sad

Trust me we would be lucky to only lose RVP. Under our curent managmnet we will see more stars leaving us, we are a selling club and Wenger has to put his pride aside and sign players.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:36 am

Wenger has to start buying players, I remember Wenger said before the Man u game that he has watched all the EPL teams and he does not think they are better then Arsenal. :facepalm:

I really feel bad for RVP the Arsenal management is full of empty promises, and Wenger is at fault big time for letting is players down and signing only young kids and useless players for cheap.

We sold half of our starting line up and Wenger would not go out and spend money to replace them with quality players. Wenger has to put his pride aside spend and buy players, we still can attract players and be a top team.

What he likes to buy is bench players and turn them in to something they are not. :facepalm:

We cant miss CL. Evil or Very Mad
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:40 am

Samuelj29060 wrote:Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is set to recruit another Spanish prospect after setting up a deal with Real Madrid.

Midfielder Jose Rodriguez, 16, is ready to move to the Emirates following a tip-off from Arsenal’s Spanish scout Francis Cagigao.

Wenger will offer Rodriguez a five-year contract starting next season after the player impressed in the Under-17s World Championships, with Arsenal now negotiating with Real Madrid over compensation.

The Gunners, who snapped up Hector Bellerin and Jon Toral from Barcelona this summer, have also been keeping tabs on another Real Madrid youngster.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-set-to-swoop-for-Real-Madrid-starlet-Jose-Rodriguez-article809945.html#ixzz1aKB1NV1j

Rodriquez looks to be a box-to-box right footed midfielder with an eye for a pass and tough in the tackle. http://bit.ly/oGHRrc

Wenger!! drinking

Now, get Pozo as well!! banana
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:43 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Samuelj29060 wrote:Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is set to recruit another Spanish prospect after setting up a deal with Real Madrid.

Wenger!! drinking

Now, get Pozo as well!! banana

LOl, In 5 years they will go back. I forgot Madrid is not Barcelona so we will take them :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:51 am

I have great expectations for both players, they both impressed me in that tournament.

They will be back in Madrid if they fulfill their talent at some point, and Arsenal is doing better than us at developing youngster nowadays.

win win Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Arsenal chasing top Spanish midfielder

Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger, while still looking for solutions in the Gunners midfield, has identified thr 26-year-old Valencia winger Pablo Hernandez as a possible arrival in January. Also used as an attacking midfielder, the Spaniard is not really what you’d call a striker, but more of a play maker like former colleagues David Silva or Juan Mata.

www.justarsenal.com
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:20 pm

Anzhi Makhachkala join race for Robin Van Persie

Carlos was actually asked about the rumours that Anzhi were looking to sign Nicolas Anelka from Chelsea and he replied: “Anelka is not the only player. Nene from PSG and Van Persie from Arsenal are players we are following,”

“Neymar? I talked to him. If Real, Barca or Man United cannot pay the transfer fee, we will pay it. Suleyman Kerimov can offer what he wants.”
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:34 pm

Is it just me, or are the Arsenal, AC Milan, and Barca icons gone on the front page?

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Oho, I put it in the wrong thread ==
But yeah.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:38 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:Is it just me, or are the Arsenal, AC Milan, and Barca icons gone on the front page?

I notice that also.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:40 pm

Yeah, I think the host website's gone down :L

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Van Persie says he believes in Arsenal, puts house up for sale.

Wenger is making Van Persie sell his place so he can by a defender in January. Very Happy
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:56 pm

First three times I read that as RVP selling his house so he can leave and a defender can move in >>

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:First three times I read that as RVP selling his house so he can leave and a defender can move in >>

Wenger told him we have to make money and RVP being a true Captain sold his house so that money can go towards a CB. Very Happy

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:31 pm

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:
GOALOL?
Today it's Xherdan Shaqiri's Birthday(20) ;)Happy B.Day my alb bro.).....what the hell Wenger is.... ! Mad

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:14 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:First three times I read that as RVP selling his house so he can leave and a defender can move in >>

Wenger told him we have to make money and RVP being a true Captain sold his house so that money can go towards a CB. Very Happy

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 2 NotSureIfSerious
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:25 pm

MJGunner wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:

Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 2 NotSureIfSerious
Latest Arsenal Rumours - Page 2 Arnold_not_sure_if_serious_gif
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down