BarcaKizz
Ganso
Mr Nick09
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bojan: Pep ignored me - Page 3 Empty Re: Bojan: Pep ignored me

Post by S Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Ade wrote:Pretty lame if you grew up there all your life and then picked another nation tbh, super star for Serbia or not don't be a judas now ey.

:facepalm:

what would you say about kevin-prince Boateng then ?Would he have ever got into this German team with such top quality midfield at germany's disposal ?

I am just saying that bojan could have explored the other oppurtunities especially considering he wouldnt be cracking the national team anytime soon.well its his choice and we have to see how far his NT career goes.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:49 pm

Pep plays favourites, that much is clear to me. He wouldn't be the only one to do so mind you. Problem is he doesn't want to deal with the guys who aren't his favourites at least of some ex-Barca players are to be believed.

I don't think completely ignoring a player is good practice though. Fair enough tell him nasty things but at least have dialogue with the the player.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:01 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:
Ade wrote:Pretty lame if you grew up there all your life and then picked another nation tbh, super star for Serbia or not don't be a judas now ey.

what would you say about kevin-prince Boateng then ?Would he have ever got into this German team with such top quality midfield at germany's disposal ?

I am just saying that bojan could have explored the other oppurtunities especially considering he wouldnt be cracking the national team anytime soon.well its his choice and we have to see how far his NT career goes.

I don't get whats so facepalm about that your home is your country and all that crap, so yeah sure thing 🐰 If it was me I would have done the same as Bojan.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:14 pm

Ade wrote:
Surag.Blueguy wrote:

I don't get whats so facepalm about that your home is your country and all that crap, so yeah sure thing 🐰 If it was me I would have done the same as Bojan.

Your post sounded as though he would be betraying Spain if he had chosen Serbia.I was just saying that there's nothing wrong if he had decided to play for Serbia as he is half Serbian himself.

Its not like Spain have a scarcity of supremely talented footballers anyways as they have plenty of them.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:44 pm

jibers wrote:
Mr.Hendrix wrote:Pep, imo, is not the best coach in the world, but he gets his job done most of the times, and has a classy personality. So far to my knowledge, he has only really discarded two players: Ibra and Bojan. He seems to have an amazing relationship with the others. Therefore, I would probably be inclined to think it was Bojan's or Ibra's fault.

He is the best coach, but as far as managers go, no. He is still quite green so it's understandable, if he carries on he can only get better and that is unfortunate for all of us.

"He is the best coach", that is your opinion, dont make it sound like it is a fact. He is excellent imo, but no where near to be the best coach ( little unfair to him because he is still quite new to coaching and has lots of potential). I will make my judgement when he manages a slightly weaker team that the current side. His classy personality, on the other hand, is one the best in the game.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:46 pm

He already played for Spain it's not like if he can do anything now plus he's only 21 it 's not like if he can never make NT again.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:56 pm

He wasn't good enough imo. Usually messed it up for them and didn't really fit in.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3