flameas
Brigate Rossonere
McLewis
47 posters

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next

Go down

AS Roma Transfer Rumours - Page 3 Empty Re: AS Roma Transfer Rumours

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:10 am

McLewis wrote:Porto want about 15m for him.

Sorry i was on about Alvarez...

Anyways about Rolando.I honestly can't see us forking out 15 million for him...

Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:06 am

Roma close in on Ricky Alvarez

Roma begin planning their new squad under Luis Enrique and in Argentina they believe Ricky Alvarez will be the first reinforcement.
The Giallorossi are rebuilding the side with a new Coach and director of sport Walter Sabatini.

According to the newspapers in Argentina, a deal has been struck for Velez Sarsfield midfielder Ricky Alvarez.

He had already been linked with Palermo in the past when Sabatini was still working in Sicily.

It’s claimed an agreement is in place with the player and his agent, while Velez are willing to part with him for €10m.

football-italia.net
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:06 pm

hey how u guys been doing... feels great to be a part of this gang again Smileanyways guys back to business.. alvarez is good but lamela is better, are we gonna get him too?
is menez gonna stay cos i think he will since enrique might just like his play its kinda similar to how barca like to..
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:17 pm

With the signings of Alvarez and Lamela, Menez will probably leave.Just keep Vucinic, cuz he fits perfectly in the 4-3-3 formation.Rolando would be awesome, but Kjaer wouldnt be a ban signing at all.

Edit: We really need to strengthen our defence, i mean serious strengtenth it!
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:05 am

Sunday 12 June, 2011
Ramirez 'wants to join Roma'

Gaston Ramirez “wants to join Roma and would be available for €13m,” said the Bologna starlet’s agent.

The young Uruguayan playmaker has also been of interest to the likes of Inter and Juventus after a good Serie A campaign.

It was reported the Giallorossi had a €10m offer rejected earlier this month, but the situation is progressing.

“Bologna want to build the team around him, but seeing as the situation is not terribly rosy, they should listen to the offers coming in for the lad,” said agent Vincenzo D’Ippolito.

“Roma, as is well known, have made a proposal. Now we have to see what Bologna say next week.

“Gaston is very happy with this idea, as he wants to join Roma and challenge himself in such an important club.

“I think negotiations could reach a successful conclusion for €12-13m.”

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:27 am

sukrut23 wrote: hey how u guys been doing... feels great to be a part of this gang again Smileanyways guys back to business.. alvarez is good but lamela is better, are we gonna get him too?
is menez gonna stay cos i think he will since enrique might just like his play its kinda similar to how barca like to..

Welcome back mate.. Very Happy

From what iv seen,Alvarez looks a better player than Lamela imho ..Lamela looks like another Menez,do we really need that..I don't think so...Plus he will cost a lot,River want big money for him and i would be worried about us blowing 16 -20 million on a player who could very well flop..

Alvarez is a few years older than Lamela and that bit more wiser he has great dribbling abilities reminds me a bit of Kaka and he he has a great left foot and best of all we can probably get him for around maybe 10-12 million..Plus i heard he's very versatile can play anywhere in midfielfd but his best position is AMF...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:22 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:Sabatini: "We want Erik Lamela at all costs. I'll be honest, we also got Luis Enrique because he speaks Spanish and could help Lamela."
Did he really say that? woow.

Yes :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:11 am

We've been linked with Ajax's Maarten Stekelenburg for a few days now.

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't be upset if this happened...(even for the rumored $$).

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/06/13/2530662/ajaxs-maarten-stekelenburg-would-be-good-for-roma-agent
narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:48 am

The Fonz wrote:
sukrut23 wrote: hey how u guys been doing... feels great to be a part of this gang again Smileanyways guys back to business.. alvarez is good but lamela is better, are we gonna get him too?

From what iv seen,Alvarez looks a better player than Lamela imho ..Lamela looks like another Menez,do we really need that..I don't think so...Plus he will cost a lot,River want big money for him and i would be worried about us blowing 16 -20 million on a player who could very well flop..

Alvarez is a few years older than Lamela and that bit more wiser he has great dribbling abilities reminds me a bit of Kaka and he he has a great left foot and best of all we can probably get him for around maybe 10-12 million..Plus i heard he's very versatile can play anywhere in midfielfd but his best position is AMF...

i saw alvarez playing in a match this week and i have to admit i spoke too soon... if we get him he would actually be a big catch for us Smile

p.s.-- u have a new user name, what were u called at the old forum?
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Tuesday 14 June, 2011
Napoli join Roma for Lamela

Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini has revealed that he faces competition from Napoli in the chase to sign Erik Lamela.

The 19-year-old River Plate player is considered as a rising star of the Argentine and South American game.

Sabatini recently flew to Argentina to watch him, but he has told Radio Kiss Kiss that Napoli are keen on the attacking midfielder too.

“I am aware of the interest from Napoli and we are, to a degree, also watching him,” the official noted.

“However, we are aware that perhaps such a swoop isn’t right at this moment in time, especially as it will be very complicated to complete.

“We are talking about a boy with a strong personality who is doing and has already done important things.

“Nevertheless, I can’t rule out the possibility that he will remain in Argentina for at least one more season as he is still very young.”

Lamela is being valued at €12m and has also attracted the interest of Lazio and Milan in recent times.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:49 pm

sukrut23 wrote:
The Fonz wrote:

i saw alvarez playing in a match this week and i have to admit i spoke too soon... if we get him he would actually be a big catch for us Smile

p.s.-- u have a new user name, what were u called at the old forum?

DJforzaroma
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:52 pm

Tuesday 14 June, 2011
Zamparini: 'Pastore sold for €50m'

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini has set a €50m price-tag on Javier Pastore. “I doubt anyone in Italy will pay that sum.”

The patron has continually changed his tune on how much he believes the Argentine to be worth, switching from €30m to €100m and beyond.

“I think Pastore will go abroad, because I doubt anyone in Italy will pay that sum,” Zamparini told Radio Radio TV.

Having said that, if Walter Sabatini turns up with €50m, then Pastore is his.”

Roma have the best chance of picking up El Flaco, as new director of sport Walter Sabatini is the man who first brought him to Serie A when working at Palermo.

Other options include Inter, Milan, Juventus, Chelsea, Manchester City, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

“He has a three-year contract and there are two or three clubs who I think will wage a bidding war for him,” continued the patron.

“Palermo do not need to sell Pastore, so if we do sell it’ll be because the player has the ambition of joining one of the world’s biggest clubs.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah whatever old man if you think were going to pay 50 million for Pastore you got another thing coming...Fkn Idiot...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:53 pm

La Roma reports that we've officially approached Barcelona for Bojan. Enrique is keen to at least get him on loan for the upcoming season so now we're waiting to see what Barca say about it.

EFE is reporting that Spanish U-21 starlet Martin Montoya, one of Enrique's Barca B defenders is considering following his former boss to Italy, like his teammates Soriano and Romeu.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Menez's agent is said to be looking for a club interested in him. Menez is being valued around 10 million euros, too low if you ask me. 15 million absolute minimum for me.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:15 am

ErPupone wrote:Menez's agent is said to be looking for a club interested in him. Menez is being valued around 10 million euros, too low if you ask me. 15 million absolute minimum for me.

Agreed 15 million at least ..50 million if Man City come knocking Razz ...

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:45 am

The Fonz wrote:
ErPupone wrote:Menez's agent is said to be looking for a club interested in him. Menez is being valued around 10 million euros, too low if you ask me. 15 million absolute minimum for me.

Agreed 15 million at least ..50 million if Man City come knocking Razz ...

Or if we're suddenly taken over by Zamparini.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:14 am

zamparini sucks monkey balls!
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 pm

- Napoli are attempting to hi-jack our deal with Ricky Alvarez, even though he's ready to join us.

Source: Sportitalia

- Emanuele Giaccherini has been asked about by our scouts. He might represent a very good, affordable option as well as youthful and Italian. I've overall liked what I've seen from him at Cesena, barring that horrid run of form.

Source: Centro Suono Sport

- Lyon and Lille have both emerged as suitors for Menez along with Man United, Arsenal, Juve and Milan. Lille are said to have a 12m bid ready for him. It's not 15, but it's a decent offer still.

Source: Calciomercato.com & Gazzetta della Sport

- Blackburn are interested in Vucinic and are offering 10 million for him. I'd like to see that bumped up to 15 honestly. Juve are still in pole position to get him however as his agent has met with them for a second time. His agent will then meet with Sabatini, who said to be ready to slap a 20 million euro price-tag on Vuci to try and scare off Juve.

Source :Corriere Dello Sport and Sky Italia

- Rubin Kazan's Cristian Ansaldi has been earmarked as a candidate to replace Mexes should our talks with Rolando fall through. We face competition from Juve and Benfica.

Source: Abola

- Franco Baldini has reportedly begun the process of finding out what it will take for Barcelona to release Bojan and Martin Montoya to us.

- Doni has refused Liverpool's offer for him, citing that the salary is too small. It's less than 500,000 a year. Galatasaray have renewed their interest in him as a result.

- We've made the first official steps towards approaching Wolfsburg for Simon Kjaer. His agent has been in contact with our representatives.

- Interest from Werder Bremen and Olympique Marseille have surfaced for Riise.

- We have reportedly tabled a bid of 4.2 million for Penerol striker Alejandro Martinuccio. He's their top scorer so I don't expect them to sell him so cheaply...we're gonna need a much stronger bid.

Source: Forza-Roma.com
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Wednesday 15 June, 2011
Doni rejects Liverpool transfer?

Alexander Doni has reportedly turned down an offer to join Liverpool, as the Roma goalkeeper prefers Galatasaray.

The Brazilian had confirmed negotiations with the Anfield side after the two clubs agreed a transfer fee last week.

However, it is rumoured in Italy this afternoon that Doni rejected the move to Liverpool.

He is not happy at playing second fiddle to another goalkeeper in the Premier League.

Instead, Doni is said to be heading for Galatasaray, stepping on the toes of his city rival Nando Muslera.

Lazio shot-stopper Muslera is in advanced talks with Galatasaray, but the move could crumble because of his price-tag.

Doni is a far more affordable €1.5m.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Wednesday 15 June, 2011
Pastore agent pushes Roma option

Javier Pastore’s agent has hinted that a move to Roma is entirely possible. “This is an extraordinary club and very attractive.”

The Palermo playmaker is part of a bidding war in Europe after President Maurizio Zamparini confirmed a €50m price-tag.

“Pastore? Everything is possible,” agent Marcelo Simonian told romagiallorossa.it.

“Their new director of sport, Walter Sabatini, has an excellent rapport with all of us. If this transfer means having the money, then it’s certainly possible.

“The President has set the selling price, so things are clearer now. I would see him do very well at Roma. This is an extraordinary club with an amazing city and fans, so the whole idea of joining the Giallorossi is very attractive.”

However, Simonian was quick to point out that formal negotiations with Roma have not even started.

“There have been no formal talks. Obviously I advised him to do this for the reasons you all know. Roma are Roma.

“I’ve known Sabatini and Franco Baldini for many years. They represent a guarantee and I’m sure everything will go well in this great project.”

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:27 pm

I just hope that Doni will go away!

For the others rumours that go around for the players that are coming to our squad, I just wanna enjoy and wait lol
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Wednesday 15 June, 2011
Italian interest in Banega

Valencia have revealed that two Italian clubs are keen on Ever Banega – but Napoli are not one of them.

“There is a lot of interest in Banega,” Valencia sporting director Braulio Vazquez told Radio CRC.

“Two Italian clubs have asked us for information on him, but Napoli have not been in touch. An English side have contacted us too.

“However, Valencia don’t want to sell him because he is one of the most important midfielders in the world.”

The 22-year-old Argentine international was signed by his present Spanish club in 2008 from Boca Juniors.

“A fee of €10m-€15m seems too low for a key player like Banega,” Vazquez added when asked how much the youngster is worth.

“You also have to consider that his valuation will only rise after the Copa America. It would be hard to let go of him.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope we're one of those clubs...What a signing he would be ..Perfect replacement for Pizarro...Work you magic Sabatini Cool

Last edited by The Fonz on Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:33 pm

metinsk wrote:I just hope that Doni will go away!

For the others rumours that go around for the players that are coming to our squad, I just wanna enjoy and wait lol

It's just a matter of time bro..I can guarantee you one thing we have seen the last of this muppet in a roma jersey ..thank god...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 pm

McLewis wrote:- Napoli are attempting to hi-jack our deal with Ricky Alvarez, even though he's ready to join us.

- Emanuele Giaccherini has been asked about by our scouts. He might represent a very good, affordable option as well as youthful and Italian. I've overall liked what I've seen from him at Cesena, barring that horrid run of form.

- Lyon and Lille have both emerged as suitors for Menez along with Man United, Arsenal, Juve and Milan. Lille are said to have a 12m bid ready for him. It's not 15, but it's a decent offer still.Source: Calciomercato.com & Gazzetta della Sport

- Blackburn are interested in Vucinic and are offering 10 million for him. I'd like to see that bumped up to 15 honestly. Juve are still in pole position to get him however as his agent has met with them for a second time. His agent will then meet with Sabatini, who said to be ready to slap a 20 million euro price-tag on Vuci to try and scare off Juve.

- Rubin Kazan's Cristian Ansaldi has been earmarked as a candidate to replace Mexes should our talks with Rolando fall through. We face competition from Juve and Benfica.

- Franco Baldini has reportedly begun the process of finding out what it will take for Barcelona to release Bojan and Martin Montoya to us.

- Doni has refused Liverpool's offer for him, citing that the salary is too small. It's less than 500,000 a year. Galatasaray have renewed their interest in him as a result.

- We've made the first official steps towards approaching Wolfsburg for Simon Kjaer. His agent has been in contact with our representatives.

- We have reportedly tabled a bid of 4.2 million for Penerol striker Alejandro Martinuccio. He's their top scorer so I don't expect them to sell him so cheaply...we're gonna need a much stronger bid.

Agreed bro i'd be happy with 12 million for Menez as well ,it's a good offer imo..

10 million offer for Vucinic ??

That's pathetic.Blackburn can f##k off ...Come back with 20 mill , then we can talk...

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:56 pm

McLewis wrote:- Napoli are attempting to hi-jack our deal with Ricky Alvarez, even though he's ready to join us.

- Lyon and Lille have both emerged as suitors for Menez along with Man United, Arsenal, Juve and Milan. Lille are said to have a 12m bid ready for him. It's not 15, but it's a decent offer still.

Source: Calciomercato.com & Gazzetta della Sport

Mostly all good news. Kjaer's name has resurfaced and Vocegiallorossa say that Wolfsburg are asking for around 8 million euros; that's a good deal imo. Ansaldi is good but I don't see how he'll replace Mexes, doesn't he play best as a full back? Giaccherini would be a decent acquisition, he would fit perfectly in a 4-3-3 as a sub. Bojan's agent said that there shouldn't be any problems in bringing his client to Roma; also good news.

As for Menez and Vucinic, I'm expecting better offers than that, especially for the latter. Doni... let's just accept any offer and hope that he leaves. Hope we hang onto Riise though.

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Thursday 16 June, 2011
Roma idea excites Soriano

Barcelona B striker Jonathan Soriano is interested in following Luis Enrique to Italian side Roma.

Enrique has been appointed as the new Giallorossi Coach and Soriano is one of a number of players that he’d like to sign from his now former club.

“There has been contact,” the forward’s agent Stefano Caira told Centro Suono Sport on Thursday afternoon.

“The player, who was one of the most important in Enrique’s side, is of interest and the boy would be happy with a move to Rome.

“I have spoken to [Roma sporting director Walter] Sabatini about it, but it is just an idea at this moment in time.

“It would be a great move for him, but, I repeat, there is no negotiations taking place presently. It’s too soon for that.”

Soriano, formerly of Espanyol, has been with Barcelona B since 2009, scoring 50 goals in 67 League games. He is 25-years-old.

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 43  Next