Jay29
C.Marchisio #8
Onyx
42 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Official FIFA 12 Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official FIFA 12 Thread

Post by spanky Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:I just played a guy on FIFA 11, finished 4-4 and he chose to end the match as a draw... It's not like he was leaving or anything, he chose "yes" for a rematch right after... I have never seen that type of pu++yness b4, god damn... What a b++ch move

Anybody who does that should get banned from online play, honestly... Or they should allow you to filter what type of games you want prior, F this agreeing BS...

chill out man, if you guys choose different options doesnt mean that one of of them is wrong.....

spanky
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:20 pm

It's one thing if swagg wanted PKs and his opponent wanted extra time. I dislike the option to draw the match. I actually played a guy the other night, games ends 2-2 (I scored in the 90th). This guy actually picked up two red cards and still played out the match. I don't think I have ever come across someone deciding to draw a match.

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:36 pm

Well they normally do it because both sides get points towards upping their skill levels.....that's why they do it. They dont' want to risk the chance of them losing and then getting demoted down a level.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Fifa 11 UT I believe this was like 2 months ago maybe. My players are all the bundesliga ones, crazy game this was. Haven't played in forever since my controller broke :/

Official FIFA 12 Thread - Page 4 13063610

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:55 pm

spanky489 wrote:chill out man, if you guys choose different options doesnt mean that one of of them is wrong.....

What Shocked ? You don't think that's a b+++h move? I don't understand how ANYONE would play for a draw.. What's the point of playing if you don't want to win.. The fact that he wanted a rematch right after pissed me off, of course I didn't give him one

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:It's one thing if swagg wanted PKs and his opponent wanted extra time. I dislike the option to draw the match. I actually played a guy the other night, games ends 2-2 (I scored in the 90th). This guy actually picked up two red cards and still played out the match. I don't think I have ever come across someone deciding to draw a match.

I would have agreed on any of the two forms of extra time, penalty or not.. I do prefer the penalty shoot out though, in FIFA 11 it actually takes some skill and composure

McLewis wrote:Well they normally do it because both sides get points towards upping their skill levels.....that's why they do it. They dont' want to risk the chance of them losing and then getting demoted down a level.

Exactly, he was scared to lose points = he's a p+++y, he knew he was going to lose.. He was getting dominated, 3 of his 4 goals came off of a lucky bounce
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:22 pm

What I'd really like for them to improve is the passing. I'm good enough to deal with it these days but the long though ball to a striker from kick off and blind passing are ridiculous. Blind passing totally ruined FIFA 11 IMO.

Don't know if I can describe the properly but I hope they can change that annoying moment when your player controls the ball on the turn but then stops for like 2-3 seconds before you can move him. Ruins alot of counterattacks.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:36 pm

That's due to whatever player's agility and first touch, Gil. If he's not agile he's gonna turn like an elephant. Ball control and the skill stars I think also have to do with it. Try hitting the right stick once you get the ball for better first touch.

If you're using Chelsea, I feel your pain. I've tried them out a few times and the whole team feels so sluggish, although they are beasts.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:45 pm

looks like career mode has changed.. hopefully EA is not building us up only to let us down
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:47 pm

hopefully they fix that glitch where u cant use custom tactics on MM because that will result in getting those orange dots and undefined players

thats been happening since fifa 09
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:51 pm

here are some of the new features

http://fifasoccerblog.com/blog/career-mode-the-new-features/
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:42 am

RealGunner wrote:hopefully they fix that glitch where u cant use custom tactics on MM because that will result in getting those orange dots and undefined players

Huh? I use custom tactics just fine, what are the orange dots you speak of lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:40 am

You guys know how EA Sports "listens to our concerns" and tries to implement things the fans of the series want.. How do we actually get through to them? Is there an official FIFA forum where the developers actually read whats posted?
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:22 pm

my guess is those end up like a child's letter to Santa Clause ...

but on a serious note try EA's official FIFA forum

http://forum.ea.com/uk/sections/show/1.page
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:51 am

RealGunner wrote:hopefully they fix that glitch where u cant use custom tactics on MM because that will result in getting those orange dots and undefined players

Not a problem I've ever run into, tbh.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:18 am

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:my guess is those end up like a child's letter to Santa Clause ...

Cool, thx..

I sold my FIFA11 and was playing WC2010 today.. Forgot how much better F11 was lol, WC has many flaws but its action packed
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:40 am

half way through my third season with OL, had a boss team coming together and then this got me
had an undefined player rated like 198219821981 in Lopezs spot and every time i tried to play the next game it would freeze after i pushed start in the arena :@
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:55 pm

So this little tidbit apparently got lost in translation me thinks:

From GameInformer -

EA Sports has parted ways with former color commentator Andy Grey, who was sacked by Sky Sports earlier this year for making a series of sexist comments.

Apparently Grey's long-standing relationship with EA Sports, which started in FIFA 97, couldn't keep him gainfully employed. In his place, former England player and current Sky Sports pundit Alan Smith is joining the booth with play-by-play man Martin Tyler.

“The natural chemistry that Martin and I have developed working live matches for TV has transferred very well to the virtual broadcast booth,” Smith said in a press release. “I’m really looking forward to FIFA fans hearing our work this fall as we bring all the match day emotion and excitement to this year’s game.”

In addition to the color commentary swap, EA Canada is adding a second broadcasting team for tournament games for FIFA 12. Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend will call the big matches to give them an additional air of importance. Play-by-play man Tyldesley is no stranger to the series, having worked with Andy Grey in FIFA 06 and 07. If you end up preferring one team over the other, you can set them as the default for any matches.

FIFA 12 hits the pitch on September 27.

-----------------

SMH @ them spelling his name wrong, but yeah....this sucks honestly. I personally have enjoyed hearing Gray commentate....especially about clubs he probably doesn't know anything about in real life lol.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:55 pm

McLewis wrote:So this little tidbit apparently got lost in translation me thinks:

From GameInformer -

EA Sports has parted ways with former color commentator Andy Grey, who was sacked by Sky Sports earlier this year for making a series of sexist comments.

Apparently Grey's long-standing relationship with EA Sports, which started in FIFA 97, couldn't keep him gainfully employed. In his place, former England player and current Sky Sports pundit Alan Smith is joining the booth with play-by-play man Martin Tyler.

“The natural chemistry that Martin and I have developed working live matches for TV has transferred very well to the virtual broadcast booth,” Smith said in a press release. “I’m really looking forward to FIFA fans hearing our work this fall as we bring all the match day emotion and excitement to this year’s game.”

In addition to the color commentary swap, EA Canada is adding a second broadcasting team for tournament games for FIFA 12. Clive Tyldesley and Andy Townsend will call the big matches to give them an additional air of importance. Play-by-play man Tyldesley is no stranger to the series, having worked with Andy Grey in FIFA 06 and 07. If you end up preferring one team over the other, you can set them as the default for any matches.

FIFA 12 hits the pitch on September 27.

-----------------

SMH @ them spelling his name wrong, but yeah....this sucks honestly. I personally have enjoyed hearing Gray commentate....especially about clubs he probably doesn't know anything about in real life lol.

Alan Smith isn't bad but I do like Tyldesley, so I'll probably end up using him and Townsend. Cool to have the option of both though.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:
Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:my guess is those end up like a child's letter to Santa Clause ...

Cool, thx..

I sold my FIFA11 and was playing WC2010 today.. Forgot how much better F11 was lol, WC has many flaws but its action packed

I did the same thing, sold my Fifa 11, and now I'm back to playing Fifa 10. The ping-pong/blind passing is fun, but does get old when you are playing someone.

The good part about Fifa 10 though, in Career Mode, all young players grow. 92 Overall Pato, ftw.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:08 pm

i guess its part of the fun in fifa 11 to be able to pass like that, but its a problem in all fifa games including fifa 11, its a counter attacking game for the most part where if you are good enough to ping pong pass the ball until you make the goal you will win.

you cant really play like barcelona in this game, and i guess thats part of it being a game, but when you are good and playing another pro then it all seems kind of fast and not really fundamental.. idk

ive played a couple of games of pes and i liked it seems a bit more to what i think is better but meh...
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:35 pm

They need to make it more realistic. FIFA currently is all about speed, strength and counter-attacking.

Playmakers don't really make much of a difference.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:40 pm

mtfootball wrote:They need to make it more realistic. FIFA currently is all about speed, strength and counter-attacking.

in fifa 11 they do...
i love spraying through balls with xavi and ganso.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:01 pm

Well any player can pick out a simple through ball on the counter-attack. When it's not a counter-attack no ones makes any intelligent runs in order for a through ball to happen.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:03 pm

in counter attacks when there is free space,yes.but when its all normal against a tough defense you need players like xavi to give good through balls and long throw ins
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 pm

True, but the attackers don't make clever runs.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Ganso wrote:
mtfootball wrote:They need to make it more realistic. FIFA currently is all about speed, strength and counter-attacking.

in fifa 11 they do...
i love spraying through balls with xavi and ganso.

same .. love carving through the opposition
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next