AC Milan close in on Real Betis' Fabio Lopes

3 posters

Go down

AC Milan close in on Real Betis' Fabio Lopes Empty AC Milan close in on Real Betis' Fabio Lopes

Post by Arquitecto Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Real Betis midfielder Fabio Lopes is hopeful he will soon sign a contract with AC Milan.

The Portugal Under-18 international has had a trial with the Serie A champions and it is believed he has caught the eye of the Italian outfit.

Fabio Lopes has already passed a medical with AC Milan, who are now locked in talks with Betis with a view to signing the midfielder.

"I hope I can come to an agreement with Milan to join their team," Fabio Lopes told Antena 1. "However, in case negotiations do not go as expected, I have other alternatives in Italy.

"I am very motivated, even though things are not yet totally confirmed. I am still waiting for an answer."

The 18-year-old, who played at Estoril, Sporting Lisbon and Benfica as a teenager, moved to Betis in 2010 after growing unhappy with the lack of opportunities in his homeland.

He has often been dubbed 'the new Rui Costa', and admitted to being flattered by such comparisons.

"I feel a huge pride when people make that comparison," Fabio Lopes added. "After all the work I have been doing in the past few years, to be compared to the great Rui Costa and to the player he was is great.

"It is undoubtedly a huge motivation to keep working at the highest level."

If confirmed, this will be AC Milan's second signing of a Portuguese youngster in the space of months, after they landed 18-year-old defender Ricardo Ferreira from Porto in July.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

AC Milan close in on Real Betis' Fabio Lopes Empty Re: AC Milan close in on Real Betis' Fabio Lopes

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Wouldn't buy him, his name can be manipulated into so many different flop related puns.

Fabio Flopes

Not-So-Fabio Lopes

Flapio Lopes

Fabio the Flop

Lopes de Flopes
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

AC Milan close in on Real Betis' Fabio Lopes Empty Re: AC Milan close in on Real Betis' Fabio Lopes

Post by Arquitecto Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Wouldn't buy him, his name can be manipulated into so many different flop related puns.

Fabio Flopes

Not-So-Fabio Lopes

Flapio Lopes

Fabio the Flop

Lopes de Flopes

Spence, your humor is class. haha.

Suddenly, I don't want him to join Milan so much more Sad
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Lack of sleep does that to humor.

I would bet a book that most comedians are sleep deprived when writing there best material.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Lack of sleep does that to humor.

I would bet a book that most comedians are sleep deprived when writing there best material.
Sometime its the "sticky eky", all depends on the person really Laughing

But seriously I am all in for young players in Milan. What happened to Pele that guy we signed the last day of transfer or so.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down