Milner :bow:
Marchena :bow:

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

City are back at last :D - Page 2 Empty Re: City are back at last :D

Post by RED Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Gutted Villareal couldn't beat them. They won't make it out of this group.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Aguero :bow: banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by azzurres Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Devil-Is-Red wrote:Gutted Villareal couldn't beat them. They won't make it out of this group.

What hell no, have City go far in the CL so they can't concentrate on the EPL. Plus I want them to finish 2nd in their group and be matched against Real / Barcelona.
azzurres
azzurres
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:44 pm

No idea why Villarreal were trying to play an offside trap at the end there. Daft c**ts

City will probably go through now.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 pm

u do make a good point azzures hmm

but still, hope they end up in EL
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:45 pm

azzurres wrote:
Devil-Is-Red wrote:Gutted Villareal couldn't beat them. They won't make it out of this group.

What hell no, have City go far in the CL so they can't concentrate on the EPL. Plus I want them to finish 2nd in their group and be matched against Real / Barcelona.
Wait, they're only second to Farca... Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:47 pm

Still 3rd in the group Very Happy.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:48 pm

tevez>aguero imo, aguero was average today. and hasnt really been that impressive in the epl at all. early days still though.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:49 pm

babun1024 wrote:
azzurres wrote:

Wait, they're only second to Farca... Very Happy
Nope. They're actually stronger.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Don't know how anyone can wish anything positive for this vat of refined oil. The sooner they implode, the better. Crashing out of the CL would be a lovely start
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:00 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:tevez>aguero imo, aguero was average today. and hasnt really been that impressive in the epl at all. early days still though.

Is this a joke or something? Let me guess you're another poster who doesn't watch the games and then comments like they did. He played 30 minutes coming off of an injury and scored the winning goal to keep them in the CL basically. This is one of the dumbest posts I've ever seen.

Any yea, he's had a real tough time adapting to the EPL playing in 7 games and having 8 goals and 2 assists.

The stupidity on these boards are shocking sometimes.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:16 am

i said he hasn’t been THAT impressive because he hasn’t done much to impress me.. so what about his goal scoring record, have you seen d.bents goals scoring record? its not about his goals, he has been playing easy opposition lately and really hasn’t done much imo.

Lets see how he does against man utd. as i said "he hasn’t been THATTT impressive" never said he was shit so stop typing an insulting me like i did. Stupid idiot learn how to read properly and stop making assumptions.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:31 am

Lex wrote:Don't know how anyone can wish anything positive for this vat of refined oil. The sooner they implode, the better. Crashing out of the CL would be a lovely start

Lol.. I actually want us to play them down the road.. Who doesn't like watching big name players? Very Happy
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:48 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:i said he hasn’t been THAT impressive because he hasn’t done much to impress me.. so what about his goal scoring record, have you seen d.bents goals scoring record? its not about his goals, he has been playing easy opposition lately and really hasn’t done much imo.

Lets see how he does against man utd. as i said "he hasn’t been THATTT impressive" never said he was shit so stop typing an insulting me like i did. Stupid idiot learn how to read properly and stop making assumptions.

Actually let me cut through your lies. You said he was average today, when he scored the winning goal to keep city in the CL and only played 30 minutes. Please inform us what else you expected him to do in 30 minutes to "impress you", who the hell are you other then someone who obviously didn't even watch the game.

And for your other just stupid point yes I have seen Bent's record a guy who has played in the EPl for ever. HE's scored 6 goals and 2 assists in the EPl this year, 2 goals BEHIND Kun.

And he is a forward they get judged on goals and his record right now is incredible for a first year player in the EPL. What does he need to do to "impress you"? He has been the driving force behind his team who is in first place in there league, he has a better then 1 goal for game ratio and didn't even start all the games and he just saved his teams ass in a cameo performance so they wouldn't be humiliated in the CL while coming off an injury. Does he need to fly into the stadium with a cape on and score a goal a minute to impress you? Please tell me what player has switched to the EPL in his first year and been better then Aguero or let me guess no first year player ever impress' you unless it's a player Arsenal signs.

As for competition, your right maybe he should schedule some games outside of the EPl with the other big 3 teams just so he can "impress you". This was just one of the worst posts I have ever seen.

By your standards Van Persie hasn't been impressive, right? Nor was he impressive last weekend, correct. Or actually no one in the EPL from a forward positions has been impressive to you, does that about sum it up?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Having been at the game I can tell you that most of the crowd was tense/frustrated.

People are happy with the result (and how it came obviously) but I think Villarreal gave them a taste of what to expect when Bayern come to play. City are tough and they'll always have a shot with Yaya/Silva/Aguero in there but getting a good result against Bayern might be too hard for them.

Everything hangs on the Napoli - City game however I have a feeling Napoli will choke in Spain.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:28 pm

"Actually let me cut through your lies. You said he was average today, when he scored the winning goal to keep city in the CL and only played 30 minutes. Please inform us what else you expected him to do in 30 minutes to "impress you", who the hell are you other then someone who obviously didn't even watch the game."

Get off your high horse.

It sounds like YOU didn't watch the game. Aguero was not good. He missed passes, and chances. He ended up scoring a tap in when the defense had a major melt down in the last second. Tap in. If he had missed it, there were others around to score the goal.

Aguero was not good yesterday.
Artemis
Artemis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Artemis wrote:"Actually let me cut through your lies. You said he was average today, when he scored the winning goal to keep city in the CL and only played 30 minutes. Please inform us what else you expected him to do in 30 minutes to "impress you", who the hell are you other then someone who obviously didn't even watch the game."

Get off your high horse.

It sounds like YOU didn't watch the game. Aguero was not good. He missed passes, and chances. He ended up scoring a tap in when the defense had a major melt down in the last second. Tap in. If he had missed it, there were others around to score the goal.

HE PLAYED FOR 30 MINUTES. No one else on the team scored and they played the whole game. He came in and did his job better then all the other "stars" on City's team and saved the team. What more do you people want from him? Do you agree he has not been impressive this year?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:36 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:i said he hasn’t been THAT impressive because he hasn’t done much to impress me.. so what about his goal scoring record, have you seen d.bents goals scoring record? its not about his goals, he has been playing easy opposition lately and really hasn’t done much imo.

Actually let me cut through your lies. You said he was average today, when he scored the winning goal to keep city in the CL and only played 30 minutes. Please inform us what else you expected him to do in 30 minutes to "impress you", who the hell are you other then someone who obviously didn't even watch the game.

And for your other just stupid point yes I have seen Bent's record a guy who has played in the EPl for ever. HE's scored 6 goals and 2 assists in the EPl this year, 2 goals BEHIND Kun.

And he is a forward they get judged on goals and his record right now is incredible for a first year player in the EPL. What does he need to do to "impress you"? He has been the driving force behind his team who is in first place in there league, he has a better then 1 goal for game ratio and didn't even start all the games and he just saved his teams ass in a cameo performance so they wouldn't be humiliated in the CL while coming off an injury. Does he need to fly into the stadium with a cape on and score a goal a minute to impress you? Please tell me what player has switched to the EPL in his first year and been better then Aguero or let me guess no first year player ever impress' you unless it's a player Arsenal signs.

As for competition, your right maybe he should schedule some games outside of the EPl with the other big 3 teams just so he can "impress you". This was just one of the worst posts I have ever seen.

By your standards Van Persie hasn't been impressive, right? Nor was he impressive last weekend, correct. Or actually no one in the EPL from a forward positions has been impressive to you, does that about sum it up?

are you an idiot or something? i said he was average today because I expected more from him for the price he was brought for, we all know his talent i just expected more, he scored a tap in WOW. and there you go again making assumptions.....i said TEVEZ>aguero, did tevez ever play for arsenal? you dumb f*ck. this has nothing to do with arsenal again READ PROPERLY YOU IDIOT. As i said because of the teams he has faced compared to his performances he hasnt impressed me that much, BUT I ALSO said its EARRRLLLYYY DAYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, which mean of course he still has time to prove me wrong, starting with the game against man utd. SHIT ARE YOU THAT THICK?? how does my small opinionative comment deserve such a butthurt response with insults. fcking lowlife.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:41 pm

Aguero was average IMO. Tried to do too much too often. Scored the late second winner though so that makes up for it.

Take away the goal and it would have been disappointing from him.

City's best were Yaya and Silva by a long margin. Other than those two Villrreal always looked better when they had the ball.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:41 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Artemis wrote:"Actually let me cut through your lies. You said he was average today, when he scored the winning goal to keep city in the CL and only played 30 minutes. Please inform us what else you expected him to do in 30 minutes to "impress you", who the hell are you other then someone who obviously didn't even watch the game."

Get off your high horse.

HE PLAYED FOR 30 MINUTES. No one else on the team scored and they played the whole game. He came in and did his job better then all the other "stars" on City's team and saved the team. What more do you people want from him? Do you agree he has not been impressive this year?

SOOOOOO WHAT you stupid idiot. 30MINUTES IS MORE THEN ENOUGH, whats the point of having a sub then if you dont think he is going to make a huge impact on the game? if he didnt score that tap in his substitution would have been useless. listen im not knocking him but i just expect more.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:43 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

are you an idiot or something? i said he was average today because I expected more from him for the price he was brought for, we all know his talent i just expected more, he scored a tap in WOW. and there you go again making assumptions.....i said TEVEZ>aguero, did tevez ever play for arsenal? you dumb f*ck. this has nothing to do with arsenal again READ PROPERLY YOU IDIOT. As i said because of the teams he has faced compared to his performances he hasnt impressed me that much, BUT I ALSO said its EARRRLLLYYY DAYSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, which mean of course he still has time to prove me wrong, starting with the game against man utd. SHIT ARE YOU THAT THICK?? how does my small opinionative comment deserve such a butthurt response with insults. fcking lowlife.

So by your logic Van Persie last weekend was not impressive because he played against Sunderland and hasn't been great in big games this year. Because I am 100% sure I can go back and find you riding VP's nuts over beating Sunderland and how he's played this year not to mention Kun's record this year kills VP's. Who has impressed you this year in the EPL? Answer the question and what first year player in the EPl has had a better start. Don't dodge the question like a coward, answer it.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:45 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Get off your high horse.

SOOOOOO WHAT you stupid idiot. 30MINUTES IS MORE THEN ENOUGH, whats the point of having a sub then if you dont think he is going to make a huge impact on the game? if he didnt score that tap in his substitution would have been useless. listen im not knocking him but i just expect more.

no need for insults
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:46 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Get off your high horse.

Jesus man. He did have a huge impact on the game. HE scored the winning goal with the last kick of the ball that was the point of his substitution. Scoring is scoring, it's the hardest thing to do in football, if he gets a goal every 30 minutes he'd be the best player in the history of the game. There is no reason to say "if he didn't score" blah blah blah because HE DID.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:47 pm

RealGunner wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Get off your high horse.

no need for insults

im sorry, but its because he insulted me for no god damn reason besides my opinion on the matter. i was very offended... i will stop
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:49 pm

Zealous wrote:Aguero was average IMO. Tried to do too much too often. Scored the late second winner though so that makes up for it.

Take away the goal and it would have been disappointing from him.

City's best were Yaya and Silva by a long margin. Other than those two Villrreal always looked better when they had the ball.

OK, but you can't "take away the goal". Do you know how many players you could say that about? How about this, Take away Klose's goal this weekend and he would have been average. Jesus, the hate for City is incredible on here, I can't think of any other reason people would be acting like this as Kun's goal was more vital then Klose's and we didn't hear anything negitive about Klose.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next