FalcaoPunch
ijomer
The Madrid One
hrealmadrid
39 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history

Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 36 ]
Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 2 ]
Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 4 ]
Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 12 ]
Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 1 ]
Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 3 ]
Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 76

Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Empty Re: Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Ganso wrote:Owen won it?wtf

LOL, I never knew he won it lol, I just found out. :facepalm:

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Empty Re: Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:56 pm

It's so obvious it's Michael Owen that it's not even funny.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:57 pm

It was the stupidest decision to merge Ballon D'or and FIFA World Player of the year.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:00 pm

now balonD'or is a popularity contest rather than electing actual best performer. Laughing
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:04 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Shamirr wrote:Geez haters, really 8 votes for Messi!?!? Come now...

Why is Figo, Nedved, Kaka, Dinho, CR7 and Messi even on this list? They all fully deserved their awards!

Owen had a great year but my vote goes for him because of who he beat out...

So if u dont think Messi didnt deserve last year's award ahead of Sniejder u hate Messi.

No middle ground i see confused

Sure I agree that he may not of been as deserving as other players, however the Title is clearly MOST undeserving... You feel him winning was the greatest travesty in a long line of travesties? He was at the very least the best player in the world that year, awards aside...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:Lionel Messi.

If their norway ref didn't let them cheat against Chelsea in 2009, they would never have won all the titles in that season & no Balon D'or

If you weren't born there would be one stupid post less on the forum!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:10 pm

Wow, Messi has 15 votes. There are many stubborn madridistas in this forum.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Nirgall wrote:Wow, Messi has 15 votes. There are many stubborn madridistas in this forum.
Actually most of them were from Serie A fans. albino
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Nirgall wrote:Wow, Messi has 15 votes. There are many stubborn madridistas in this forum.
Actually most of them were from Serie A fans. albino

Most undeserving player to win the Ballon d'Or in recent history - Page 3 Shocked_lol_cat

Last edited by Raptorgunner on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Those would be the Serie A fans who believed it was Sneijder and the Spanish NT fans that believed it was Iniesta/Xavi/Iker.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Incredible Messi didnt do anything in 2010 I mean he was te worst player in the world!! Delusional people but hey everyone gets their opinion.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:22 pm

I wonder what Cyber would say.

Blantly obvious it's Owen.

Then again Ballon D'Or judges (or whatever you call them) are biased themselves these days.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 pm

Easily Ronaldo in 2002.
It was a farce of a decision him winning in 2002.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:41 pm

I'd be amazed if any Madridista as a madridista and not a Spain fan would Pick Messi as less deserving than Owen...
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:54 pm

white_star wrote:

Incredible Messi didnt do anything in 2010 I mean he was te worst player in the world!! Delusional people but hey everyone gets their opinion.

Exactly Thumbs up

Just look at yourself.Even u also have an opinion despite being highly delusional.

But hey everyone gets their opinion.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:57 pm

white_star wrote:

If their norway ref didn't let them cheat against Chelsea in 2009, they would never have won all the titles in that season & no Balon D'or

Oh look. Calling someone stupid again. Irony.

Well done BG. :lol!:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:00 pm

white_star wrote:

Lol best reply in last decade ☀
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Shamirr wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

Why is Figo, Nedved, Kaka, Dinho, CR7 and Messi even on this list? They all fully deserved their awards!

So if u dont think Messi didnt deserve last year's award ahead of Sniejder u hate Messi.

Sure I agree that he may not of been as deserving as other players, however the Title is clearly MOST undeserving... You feel him winning was the greatest travesty in a long line of travesties? He was at the very least the best player in the world that year, awards aside...

No it isnt a high traversity.But then i dont think any of the players on that list winning is the greatest travesity.But certainly Messi didnt deserve to win the Ballan dor that year and along with Owen most undeserving.But atleast Owen deserved to be in top 3 that year for the season he had with Liverpool but dont think Messi deserved to be in the top 3 last year unlike the year before and next year where he fully deserves it.

But the point is just because one thinks Messi didnt deserve the award last year doesnt mean u hate Messi.its such a ridiculous thing to say basically u cant have an opinion on messi either love messi or hate him.
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:19 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:
Shamirr wrote:
BeautifulGame wrote:

No it isnt a high traversity.But then i dont think any of the players on that list winning is the greatest travesity.But certainly Messi didnt deserve to win the Ballan dor that year and along with Owen most undeserving.But atleast Owen deserved to be in top 3 that year for the season he had with Liverpool but dont think Messi deserved to be in the top 3 last year unlike the year before and next year where he fully deserves it.

But the point is just because one thinks Messi didnt deserve the award last year doesnt mean u hate Messi.its such a ridiculous thing to say basically u cant have an opinion on messi either love messi or hate him.

Personally I think he was top 3, the guy did score and assist a reasonable amount. I never said anything about hating messi scratch at all... anywhere... I kinda get that you are reacting to barca/Messi fanboys.
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:19 pm

47 goals 16 assists, top scorer of CL, top scorer of La Liga, winning la liga, copa, scoring in club world cup final and many other things and his magical play. you think he didnt deserve it, and owen deserved it more than messi with so many success. owen didnt even do half of things that messi did in 2010
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Well , not considering Owen , and maybe Cannavaro , I'd say Ronaldo 2002 was a farce .

He played 16 games in the regular season . Finished top scorer at the WC , but then it wasnt like he put Brazil on his shoulders , and helped them overcome the odds . Brazil's direct completion excluding the finals were China,Costa Rica ,Turkey,Belgium and England .

Say If it wasn't Brazil who won the finals , and it was Klose who scored the two goals in the final , he'd have been the top scorer . Would they have given the award to him ?

I agree , there wasn't much competition that season . But awarding Ronaldo the award in 02 was a disgrace , especially considering by the time he won it , he was a shadow of the player he was .
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Owen ahead of Raul that year.

Sheva in 2004 was kinda like Keagan's 2 awards. There was simply no players that stood out. Ronaldinho was up and coming. Deco was good, but not a stand-out-star in Porto. So, Sheva simply filled an empty space.

I wanted Pirlo to win it in 2006. Good campaign with Milan in CL, Top 3 player in Italy's NT. Best midfielder in that year in the world. Canna got calciopoli season.

Zidane? You are kidding me? The guy was playing in that piss poor Madrid, that went out in 1/8 vs Arsenal.

Now 2010.

Tell me Messi fans, Spain, Argentine fans.

You got 2 players that get to the finals in CL, both best on their team. 2 players that win national leagues and cups, being best on teams. 2 players leading NT to the final in WC.

What else you have to do to win it?

Robben and Sneijder done it all, and didnt go even in top 3.

Messi went out in 1/2, raped by Zanetti, failed with Argentine, but gets Balon D Or

Tripletta+WC Final vs Double
Double+WC Final vs Double

Clearly, Messi doesnt hold a candle
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Though it's an individual award, not a collective one. And Messi was much better than any of those players individually.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:24 pm

Grande your argument falls in that even though others accomplished more, Messi was still the best player that year, and the voters saw that. To say Messi didn't deserve it because Bojan missed a sitter is silly. The real crime was that Milito was not even nominated.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:28 pm

izzy26 wrote:
white_star wrote:

Oh look. Calling someone stupid again. Irony.

Well done BG. :lol!:

You need reading lessons because it says stupid post! Next read before you comment!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3