S
Kick
EarlyPrototype
Vibe
Great Leader Sprucenuce
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Newcastle eye up Moussa Sow, Luuk De Jong, Papiss Demba Cisse and Modibo Maiga - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle eye up Moussa Sow, Luuk De Jong, Papiss Demba Cisse and Modibo Maiga

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:43 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
highburied wrote:Mole reminds me of Droit and his Marseille obsession. (Is he dead too?)

Good signings mole.

LOL HB, we havent signed them yet but we will sign one of these 4 that much is certain.......

As for Droit he's still around he just has a kid now so naturally is more busy......

The media linked every player to Arsenal, I think now that you guys doing well they start to create roumers. I really believe that Sow will come to Arsenal, he has shown his love for Arsenal few times and wants to play with Gervinho again.

Nah, these aint rumours,its pretty much a fact we are interested in De Jong, we bid for Maiga and Cisse in the summer and according to sources inside in the club we have pretty much agreed a fee for Maiga already......

This isnt just any old media outlet either, these people have sources from inside the club......

I can absolutely guareentee one of those players will come.....

No idea where the Sow link came from though, wouldnt say no to a Cabaye, Ben Arfa and Sow link up tho Very Happy

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Newcastle eye up Moussa Sow, Luuk De Jong, Papiss Demba Cisse and Modibo Maiga - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle eye up Moussa Sow, Luuk De Jong, Papiss Demba Cisse and Modibo Maiga

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
highburied wrote:Mole reminds me of Droit and his Marseille obsession. (Is he dead too?)

Good signings mole.

LOL HB, we havent signed them yet but we will sign one of these 4 that much is certain.......

As for Droit he's still around he just has a kid now so naturally is more busy......

The media linked every player to Arsenal, I think now that you guys doing well they start to create roumers. I really believe that Sow will come to Arsenal, he has shown his love for Arsenal few times and wants to play with Gervinho again.

Nah, these aint rumours,its pretty much a fact we are interested in De Jong, we bid for Maiga and Cisse in the summer and according to sources inside in the club we have pretty much agreed a fee for Maiga already......

This isnt just any old media outlet either, these people have sources from inside the club......

No idea where the Sow link came from though, wouldnt say no to a Cabaye, Ben Arfa and Sow link up tho Very Happy
That would be a deadly force in EPL. I hope you guys do buy some players, I dont mind Newcastle, I just never like Barton lol.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:53 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Good signings mole.

That would be a deadly force in EPL. I hope you guys do buy some players, I dont mind Newcastle, I just never like Barton lol.

Thanks mate, i hope you get back on top soon Very Happy

We dont needs alot of players imo, quality CF, quality fullback, quality CB would make a heck of difference.....

As for Barton i used to like him, but ever since he said he would never leave Newcastle unless a top 4 club came in and would never leave for the money......

He then goes and leaves for QPR ( Relegation candiate) and for a 40k pay rise......

He's nothing but a 2 faced, money hungry c*nt who forgets without us he would be in prison and lets not forget he has a awful haircut......

Good riddance i say.

Last edited by Immaculate_Mole on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:53 pm

EPL will look better with a top four of:

1. Arsenal
2. Man Utd
3. Newcastle
4. Liverpool

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:55 pm

highburied wrote:EPL will look better with a top four of:

1. Arsenal
2. Man Utd
3. Newcastle
4. Liverpool

Like the good ol days and then Dennis Bergkamp raped us and stopped our Title challenge Sad

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:58 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

1. Arsenal
2. Man Utd
3. Newcastle
4. Liverpool

Like the good ol days and then Dennis Bergkamp raped us and stopped our Title challenge Sad

Memories. Sad

HB we will be back on top again, and that table looks great. cheers
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Good signings mole.

Thanks mate, i hope you get back on top soon Very Happy

We dont needs alot of players imo, quality CF, quality fullback, quality CB would make a heck of difference.....

As for Barton i used to like him, but ever since he said he would never leave Newcastle unless a top 4 club came in and would never leave for the money......

He then goes and leaves for QPR ( Relegation candiate) and for a 40k pay rise......

He's nothing but a 2 faced, money hungry c*nt who forgets without us he would be in prison and lets not forget he has a awful haircut......

Good riddance i say.

I think there is no loyalty in sports, money will win in the end. I think only player was loyal to us in recent years was Cesc.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:07 pm

1. Arsenal
2. Man Utd
3. Newcastle
4. Liverpool

Y United Mad

It would be lot better if it looks like this

Liverpool banana
Arsenal
Newcastle
West Ham (Would piss of both Chelsea and Tottenham fans alike :coffee: )
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:13 pm

Oh West Ham please no i hate them, id rather Forest or Leeds somehow get back to the top than them.....

Thier fans are as delusional as Villa or Spurs fans......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:14 pm

BeautifulGame wrote:

1. Arsenal
2. Man Utd
3. Newcastle
4. Liverpool

Y United Mad

It would be lot better if it looks like this

Liverpool banana
Arsenal
Newcastle
West Ham (Would piss of both Chelsea and Tottenham fans alike :coffee: )

Anyone but Chelski and Sh!ty...
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Mole, Wigan need to record their first win Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:34 pm

babun1024 wrote:Mole, Wigan need to record their first win Very Happy

They can wait another week, and ar'nt you suppose to be dead? :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Do dead people speak? Very Happy If so, Wigan can record a win this weekend Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:40 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Do dead people speak? Very Happy If so, Wigan can record a win this weekend Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

In your dreams dead man, get back to kissing satan's ass :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Satan had a party with babes ready over there Very Happy I left early in the morning to his dismay Very Happy
Seriously, Wigan are super desperate, even more desperate than 35y+ housewives eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Satan had a party with babes ready over there Very Happy I left early in the morning to his dismay Very Happy
Seriously, Wigan are super desperate, even more desperate than 35y+ housewives eco smile

We are at home, were we havent lost in 17 games and we have faced all the big teams there in that time......

Inform and everyone fit, against a Wigan side who cant defend, seriously it aint happening Razz

If we lose our unbeaten run to anyone before we face City, United or Chelsea in a row it will be Stoke away.....
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Its a home game dont see Wigan winning the most, even a tie would be hard.

Wigan should not be a PL team. :coffee:
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Maiga failed his medical at Newcastle today. lolol.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:39 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:Maiga failed his medical at Newcastle today. lolol.

Not cool bro.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:41 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Not cool bro.

albino Wink

Newcaslte must have a plan B. Very Happy
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Not cool bro.

albino Wink

Newcaslte must have a plan B. Very Happy

My feeling is Ashley searched for players to make it seem they were doing something and infact they never planned to buy anyone to begin with and we will buy no one and deal with it Mad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:44 pm

You may have a point lol. Because his agent said Maiga is in perfect physical condition.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Again an unknown team eye unknown players
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Hey i targeted two of these players as good value some months ago

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t10425-19-of-the-best-values-in-offensive-players
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Target supposedly is now Giroud of Montpellier, yh like thats happening Rolling Eyes
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:54 pm

billionmillion wrote:Again an unknown team eye unknown players

Exactly, you bring them in, they perform, you sell them at super star price (Alexis?), you grab that money and buy even better players for less then they're worth, rinse and repeat, combine that with some other good policies and suddenly you're not only winning the league you're also targeting champions league. See Arsenal and Olympique Lyonnais for more details.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next