Gigi Riva La Stampa: "Juve have taken a turn that other Italian clubs even think, as it gave Del Piero Juve ..."

Go down

Gigi Riva La Stampa: "Juve have taken a turn that other Italian clubs even think, as it gave Del Piero Juve ..." Empty Gigi Riva La Stampa: "Juve have taken a turn that other Italian clubs even think, as it gave Del Piero Juve ..."

Post by DeviAngel Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:12 am

LaStampa in today to an interesting interview with Gigi Riva said goodbye to Alessandro Del Piero announced by Andrea Agnelli

"I have read and heard some criticism for the way, let's call them cold, with whom the president Andrea Agnelli of Juventus has confirmed what we already knew. I'm just saying that we are in step with the times .... times when you have to do accounts, mostly economic. Juve have taken a turn that other Italian clubs even think, have a stadium in Turin and European, to have a stadium of its kind, involves certain strategies. Up to date have focused on Del Piero and invested, from tomorrow will be more so. I would like to make a reflection which reverses the perspective with which we approach such situations. Let me explain: today many people think, and rightly so, as Del Piero gave Juventus. I also think as Juve given to Del Piero. We're talking about a champion who has had the good fortune to meet a company that wanted to tie him to his fate for nearly twenty years. Here, the point is this: Del Piero was lucky to be able to train, live and play in the clubs better organized in Italy for all these long years. "

An important consideration to Gigi Riva, the rest of the beautiful weddings are the ones where the couple of respects and we love each other. Juventus Del Piero loves and has loved and vice versa.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down