SKY - Clubs are after Matri and Quagliarella and have offers but Juve refuses to sell. Fiorentina and Atalanta and EPL clubs offer for Marrone

+2
S
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

SKY - Clubs are after Matri and Quagliarella and have offers but Juve refuses to sell. Fiorentina and Atalanta and EPL clubs offer for Marrone Empty SKY - Clubs are after Matri and Quagliarella and have offers but Juve refuses to sell. Fiorentina and Atalanta and EPL clubs offer for Marrone

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:52 pm

According to Sky Sports, Matri and Quagliarella have so many requests and like many English clubs and more. Both are on the market, but they have to get offers convincing, given that Juve do not want to sell off. Matri particularly like to Liverpool. Quagliarella, however, seems to be the main suspect to leave the club in Corso Galileo Ferraris. In the event that a proposal came for Vucinic, Juventus could evaluate it. Upon exit there is Mauricio Isla which is followed by Inter. Marotta is in no hurry to sell the Chilean and wait for the right offer from the Nerazzurri, but in recent days the parties would approach. Juve for the Chilean want more 7 million five hundred thousand euro bonus, Inter offers 6.5 million. In the evening Branca could meet with leaders Juventus for Isla, this appointment could be decisive to close the deal. For Luke Brown is the interest of some English clubs. The number 39 also like to Fiorentina Juventus who would be willing to buy his card. But relations between the purple and Juventus, after the story Jovetic are not the best and so at the moment it seems affable in stand-by mode. Brown would take more space, but in this Juve is difficult to carve out a place holder. The midfielder also like Atalanta-21.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

SKY - Clubs are after Matri and Quagliarella and have offers but Juve refuses to sell. Fiorentina and Atalanta and EPL clubs offer for Marrone Empty Re: SKY - Clubs are after Matri and Quagliarella and have offers but Juve refuses to sell. Fiorentina and Atalanta and EPL clubs offer for Marrone

Post by S Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:56 pm

They are not actually 'refusing' but i think it says if good offers come in,that is when they'd consider selling.But one of Matri/Quag is gone for sure though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

SKY - Clubs are after Matri and Quagliarella and have offers but Juve refuses to sell. Fiorentina and Atalanta and EPL clubs offer for Marrone Empty Re: SKY - Clubs are after Matri and Quagliarella and have offers but Juve refuses to sell. Fiorentina and Atalanta and EPL clubs offer for Marrone

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:28 pm

*bleep* dealing with Fiorentina.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:29 pm

Surag wrote:They are not actually 'refusing' but i think it says if good offers come in,that is when they'd consider selling.But one of Matri/Quag is gone for sure though.

What if Vucinic leaves (just for discussion), does that keep both Quagliarella and Matri at Juventus?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:31 pm

I'd imagine so

But then if Vucinic leaves I expect we'd go after Jojo again, considering we'd have half the money from his sale.

Either way i'm happy with the market if it closed now.

Only things i'd say we could drastically use is a viable Pirlo replacement (Hard to find) and a Coentrao type left wing back. Which is pretty unlikely.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:36 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:I'd imagine so

But then if Vucinic leaves I expect we'd go after Jojo again, considering we'd have half the money from his sale.

Either way i'm happy with the market if it closed now.

Only things i'd say we could drastically use is a viable Pirlo replacement (Hard to find) and a Coentrao type left wing back. Which is pretty unlikely.

Jojo is gone
And replacing Vucinic with another striker, wouldn't that mean one of Matri/Quagliarella would be sold anyways?
I don't think a Pirlo replacement is quite that crucial, sure if Juventus wants to keep that one style always but the ball doesn't always have to go through Pirlo. Especially with the quality up front now, excited to see what happens.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:46 pm

Don't get me wrong i'm not one of the people screaming for Jojo, Tev - Llorente is perfectly fine until Tev is too old.

But if we did sell Mirko for the 15M we were supposedly offered, I'd see Marotta bidding on Jojo.

And yeah if we sold Vucinic and did go after him, one of the two would be sold. But both would stay if Vucinic was sold and his funds were used elsewhere.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 pm

If Vucinic goes, one stays and I think that would be Matri. I think Matri stays no matter what as a back-up to Llorente unless a large offer comes our way. I think it's just a matter of when the best offer arrives first and who it's for. If Vucinic leaves and a good offer comes for either Matri or Quags, then one of them leaves. The other stays as a vice-Llorente.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Tomwin Lannister wrote:Don't get me wrong i'm not one of the people screaming for Jojo, Tev - Llorente is perfectly fine until Tev is too old.

But if we did sell Mirko for the 15M we were supposedly offered, I'd see Marotta bidding on Jojo.

And yeah if we sold Vucinic and did go after him, one of the two would be sold. But both would stay if Vucinic was sold and his funds were used elsewhere.

No, I mean Jojo is on the verge of signing for Manchester City. That's what I mean when I say he's gone.
So, if Vucinic is sold. Do you think Juventus keep Matri and Quagliarella, or sell one and sign another forward?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Luca wrote:
Tomwin Lannister wrote:Don't get me wrong i'm not one of the people screaming for Jojo, Tev - Llorente is perfectly fine until Tev is too old.

No, I mean Jojo is on the verge of signing for Manchester City. That's what I mean when I say he's gone.
So, if Vucinic is sold. Do you think Juventus keep Matri and Quagliarella, or sell one and sign another forward?
]
we would sign Nani
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:00 pm

I think if Vuci goes, they both stay and we go after a LWB.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:32 pm

Yeah, I forgot that would take us down to four strikers if Vucinic was sold and one of Matri or Quags were also sold. So, I think we would probably keep them both if Vucinic is sold, unless we go after an attacking winger like Nani as Devi said. Most teams like to to keep five strikers at any time in case a major injury crisis occurs, such as when Juve bought Anelka after the Bendtner injury.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:38 pm

for the love of god plz dont sell vucinic. How can u guys prefer selling vuci and letting matricrap stays? Sad
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:59 pm

djfawnz wrote:for the love of god plz dont sell vucinic. How can u guys prefer selling vuci and letting matricrap stays? Sad

Because he is the only striker that would allows us to get any market value for and he could likely be on the bench a lot next season since Juve has made it clear that Tevez, Llorente, and Giovinco are highly valued.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Di Marzio says both Matri and Quags could leave and we would/could replace them with Diamanti or someone similar to him.I mean he's saying we're looking at players from a tactical and technical point of view.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/juventus/?action=read&idnet=dHV0dG9qdXZlLmNvbS0xNDgyODk
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:25 pm

If we're only getting like 6m for Matri, we may as well keep him because we will need a classic #9 CF style backup for Llorente. I'm not a Matri fan at all, but I would only sell him if we are able to get something like 8m+ for him. Otherwise, if Llorente gets injured, we will have to use a combination of smaller lineups without a true CF.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:28 pm

Exactly I wouldn't sell Matri or Quags for 6mill

The market is super inflated, and for us to sell either for a pittiful price would be a waste of time.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:31 pm

Di Marzio wrote:Mauricio Isla is getting closer to Inter. But it's not done yet. Will take a further meeting between the leadership Inter and Juventus, to polish the details. Today there was a summit between Giuseppe Marotta and Marco Branca, the two sides are close but there is still to be discussed. It will also serve the OK from Udinese, which owns the other half of the tag of the outside Chile.

Looks like he'll be our 3rd departure in a matter of days.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:05 pm

Apparently we've turned down a 10m euros offer from Norwich for Quags according to Di Marzio.

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/juve-turns-down-norwichs-offer-for-quagliarella/

Are we trying to milk them more or are we not looking to sell him at all ? hmm

Thats  a pretty decent offer tbh.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:15 pm

10M is much better than the initial reported 6M

If they up it again I'd take the offer.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down