andiii
Yuri Yukuv
Arquitecto
jibers
TheRedStag
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GUTI: Bitter or Just talking sense?  Empty GUTI: Bitter or Just talking sense?

Post by TheRedStag Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:35 pm

The 34-year-old left Madrid for Besiktas at around the same time Mourinho was installed as coach, bringing an end to over two decades of service, including his youth career, at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Guti says he does not approve of the trainer's attitudes, which in his opinion do not go hand-in-hand with Madrid's values.

"There are things about him that I do not like," Guti told Ona FM. "Madrid's principle is one of honour and that the club must be over the people.

"Mourinho is a person with a strong character, who defends what he thinks until death. That is good because, without that, you are devoured in football."

Mourinho came under fire for his part in the brawl which took place in the closing stages of the second leg of the Spanish Supercopa as he poked a finger in the eye of Barcelona assistant Tito Vilanova.

The Portuguese coach has since been handed a two-match suspension for his actions, which will only be valid in future Supercopa matches.

Guti went on to refute suggestions that Barcelona get a helping hand from referees, while praising some of the players at Camp Nou.

"Barcelona's successes are based on merit and are not work of the referees," the midfielder noted.

"I admire Lionel Messi a lot. For me, he is the best player in the world and in some years, we will see that he is the best in the history of football.

"Xavi is a good friend of mine and for me, he is the best central midfielder in the world."
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

GUTI: Bitter or Just talking sense?  Empty Re: GUTI: Bitter or Just talking sense?

Post by jibers Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Great post. Irish where the hell have you been hiding buddy?
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

GUTI: Bitter or Just talking sense?  Empty Re: GUTI: Bitter or Just talking sense?

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:40 pm

This is what I have been saying to RM fans for over a year, Mou is not a good impression for Madrid and is staining its value and principle.

Guti, despite his temper is actually a very classy man and always speaks the truth well.

I hope he is doing well for his turkish club.

I wish he could have disciplined himself to be called up more for Espana.

Never will forget his laser dot passes and vision.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:42 pm

jibers wrote:Great post. Irish where the hell have you been hiding buddy?

Alright Jibers Smile .

I'm not hiding. I don't think so any ways. I pop on every now and again to add my insight on things Cool
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Guti is bitter
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Guti is bitter

Which of his comments make you so certain?
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by andiii Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:02 pm

almost every article is taken out of context. but if it's pretty much all he said then he sounds bitter

if mou gives a bad impression for madrid, why doesn't he mention the things that give barca a just as bad/worse impression? (i don't need to list them everyone knows barcas bad aspects)
andiii
andiii
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:32 pm

Guti is a Madridista we all respect but his opinions are just his opinions. He doesn't really speak for anybody other than himself. Paco Gento for example has said that Jose has Madridismo in him.

Here is the opinion of another Real Madrid related person, guess who said this:

"Because Spain is a country of people who are envious, all the things wrong with Madrid are because of all the championships won. The fans of Madrid don't realize that right now there's a lot of competition. Real Madrid is a hugely popular club. Maybe even the most popular in the world. "

"Its the titles that have given us nobility."

None other than Don Santiago himself. Our titles give us our Senorio, so in essence we don't really care what you think of us. We're arrogant (but hard working) sons of b*tches and we couldn't care less if you don't like us. If we weren't more successful than you you wouldn't care how we acted anyway.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Also may I add that Guti praising Barca is very out of character.

We're talking about a guy who takes part in "put Barca" chants LOL.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:42 pm

Zealous wrote:Also may I add that Guti praising Barca is very out of character.

We're talking about a guy who takes part in "put Barca" chants LOL.

Well he is not exactly praising the club as a whole. He makes 3 obvious comments about Barcelona.

1. Barcelona success is based on merit.
2. Messi is the best player in the world.
3. Xavi is the best midfielder in the world.

Its his comments on Mou that suggest a bitter taste in his mouth.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:43 pm

To be fair, far too many people have tried to undermine Barcelona success by saying they cheats or get help from the referee.

They are a good side, You dont need rocket science to proof that, Just watch them play. and Messi is definitely the best player on the planet.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:04 am

Bitter? He speaks 100% truth, I see nothing wrong with what he is saying and in time will prove to be true.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:00 am

He speaks sensibly. I approve
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:07 am

I find it ironic Guti talking about someone else's character....

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:23 am

nobody defends mourinho not just guti. nobody likes mourinho's acts i think even madrid people
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:24 am

So Madrid fans will defend Mou who has done nothing of note for them against a Madrid legend who has spent years of success with them?

SMH
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:58 am

Mourinho presents their last chance on overcome Barca’s dominion.
They’d defend him against anyone
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:58 am

Arquitecto wrote:So Madrid fans will defend Mou who has done nothing of note for them against a Madrid legend who has spent years of success with them?

SMH

I am quite shocked at that myself.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by che Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Zealous wrote:

None other than Don Santiago himself. Our titles give us our Senorio, so in essence we don't really care what you think of us. We're arrogant (but hard working) sons of b*tches and we couldn't care less if you don't like us. If we weren't more successful than you you wouldn't care how we acted anyway.

difference being that mourinho hasn't won shit with madrid yet he acts like he owns the world

the envy excuse might have flown when madrid were actually, you know, winning... at this moment you're not being hated because everyone is jealous of how many titles madrid have won, you're being hated because your coach is a complete douche who pokes other people in the eye from behind
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:13 pm

I'm posting from my phone so I will be back later to continue this.

Guti is in no way shape or form madrid legend. The guy had an attitude full of shit and a mentality exactly the same. The nerve of Guti to talk about character baffles the mind. He was a very good player for us but no legend. Guti put himself before the club on many occasions and if that constitutes a legend then.....

I will be back to continue this. Forum suxs from mobile use.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:33 pm

izzy26 wrote:I'm posting from my phone so I will be back later to continue this.

Guti is in no way shape or form madrid legend. The guy had an attitude full of shit and a mentality exactly the same. The nerve of Guti to talk about character baffles the mind. He was a very good player for us but no legend. Guti put himself before the club on many occasions and if that constitutes a legend then.....

and your point is...?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:47 pm

izzy26 wrote:I'm posting from my phone so I will be back later to continue this

you act like you will come back and solve all the problems, get a life dude
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm

I agree with izzy. I don't see Guti as a legend, he never respected the club and he was very inconsistent. A club great, nothing else.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:26 pm

@ Billion and Bayern Psycho: Why comment on a subject you know both know zilch, nada, nothing about?

Stay in the bat cave and Bayern land if you struggle to understand topics like this.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:48 pm

izzy26 wrote:@ Billion and Bayern Psycho: Why comment on a subject you know both know zilch, nada, nothing about?

Stay in the bat cave and Bayern land if you struggle to understand topics like this.
I know guti well. he was your idol even he was one of the best passers ever for you in arguments. now he is *bleep* idiot because he doesnt like mourinho. what mourinho gave you? fingers and millions of haters nothing else. with pellegrini and less stars r.madrid were competing same with barcelona
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next