andiii
Yuri Yukuv
Arquitecto
jibers
TheRedStag
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GUTI: Bitter or Just talking sense?  - Page 2 Empty Re: GUTI: Bitter or Just talking sense?

Post by billionmillion Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:48 pm

izzy26 wrote:@ Billion and Bayern Psycho: Why comment on a subject you know both know zilch, nada, nothing about?

Stay in the bat cave and Bayern land if you struggle to understand topics like this.
I know guti well. he was your idol even he was one of the best passers ever for you in arguments. now he is *bleep* idiot because he doesnt like mourinho. what mourinho gave you? fingers and millions of haters nothing else. with pellegrini and less stars r.madrid were competing same with barcelona

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

GUTI: Bitter or Just talking sense?  - Page 2 Empty Re: GUTI: Bitter or Just talking sense?

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Always said it, Guti is actually sensible Madridista.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:53 pm

guti is bitter b/c mou choce to kick him out, look how classy raul is(a real legend)....havent you kinda realized, guti was NEVER a constant starter for us, a good player??? Yess a legend??? No
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:57 pm

billionmillion wrote:
izzy26 wrote:@ Billion and Bayern Psycho: Why comment on a subject you know both know zilch, nada, nothing about?

Stay in the bat cave and Bayern land if you struggle to understand topics like this.
I know guti well. he was your idol even he was one of the best passers ever for you in arguments. now he is *bleep* idiot because he doesnt like mourinho. what mourinho gave you? fingers and millions of haters nothing else. with pellegrini and less stars r.madrid were competing same with barcelona

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You know nothing of Guti. Why lie for? Our idol? LOL Epic Fail.

Guti constantly treated managers like shit and always thought of putting himself in front of the club. Guti talking about character is LOL worthy as he had no problem making Madrid look like dirt if it suited his own benefit.

Why try and comment on things you don't know. How long have you actually been watching spanish football.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:03 pm

jiopsi wrote:Always said it, Guti is actually sensible Madridista.

looooooooooooool
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Guti a Real Madrid legend? Nothing he did ever really was legendary and I've been watching him since he decided to do his hair like Redondo but say what, I see nothing wrong with what he said. Just jot it down as another Mourinho, Real Madrid and Barcelona opinion.

Put it in the same place we keep the others...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Guti is not a legend, he embodies what was wrong with the old Madrid. When Mou came in with his plans of kicking the club back into shape, Guti was the first out. Not like Raul. Mou begged him to stay, but he wanted to find more playing time abroad. Guti has talked crap about Mou from the beginning, unlike other Madrid legends. His character and attitude were horrible, so complaining about Mou is rather hypocritical.

Then again, Im not suprised the Barca fans as usual lept to the defence of anyone opposing Mou in any way.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:07 pm

GUTI: Bitter or Just talking sense?  - Page 2 Guti

If that's not a legend I don't know what is.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:08 pm

izzy26 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You know nothing of Guti. Why lie for? Our idol? LOL Epic Fail.

Guti constantly treated managers like shit and always thought of putting himself in front of the club. Guti talking about character is LOL worthy as he had no problem making Madrid look like dirt if it suited his own benefit.

Why try and comment on things you don't know. How long have you actually been watching spanish football.
Guti actually said r.madrid comes before people. Zidane, valdano, figo they are all bitters? its mourinho made madrid dirty and all hate is because of him. and also show me facts when you are arguing instead of repeating popular rumours
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 pm

:study:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:19 pm

What Guti says makes sence.

Is he bitter? Well, he's not getting trophies up the ass like other ex-Madrid players banana
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:27 pm

Guti has no reason to be bitter he just stated his opinion.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:49 pm

i agreee 100% with u Izzy!!

pfft midget lovers these days .... :O
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:52 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgX0StRq6zk

haha talks of "legends" coming from people who open sprinklers to bash a party in their own field after being anald hahahhah

i know barca fans, its still sore, its still sore
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:03 pm

Trash talking Real and praising Barcelona, I wonder what drove him to this. Was his exit controversial? I didn't follow his departure.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:22 pm

ijomer wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgX0StRq6zk

haha talks of "legends" coming from people who open sprinklers to bash a party in their own field after being anald hahahhah

i know barca fans, its still sore, its still sore

Not really :coffee:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 pm

SaintJoe wrote:Trash talking Real and praising Barcelona, I wonder what drove him to this. Was his exit controversial? I didn't follow his departure.

Basically, when Mou came in he booted Guti out as his first order. It was part of Mou reshaping the team and making it more disciplined, like we later saw when he helped reorganise the running of the whole club. Guti took it badly and has been saying shit about him as well as the occasional "Oh I wish I could be still playing in Madrid" so obviously he has a reason to be bitter to Mou.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:40 pm

Ah right cheers.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:40 pm

I don't think that he is bitter though otherwise he wouldn't have have given Mou a compliment..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:49 pm

harhar11 wrote:I don't think that he is bitter though otherwise he wouldn't have have given Mou a compliment..

He said a few times he wished he could have played under Mou. So obviously he doesnt hate the man and admires him as a coach. But you can tell by the way hes been whining all the time that hes bitter about the way he got thrown out. Most of the time hes criticising the aspects Mou brought to the club.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:20 am

To be honest I don't think he's being bitter in his interview.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2