Ganso
Mr Nick09
guest7
The Madrid One
Mamad
21 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Higuain's bad form.... Empty Higuain's bad form....

Post by Mamad Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Don't get me wrong, i know he was injured but even before injury he was BAD.

goals are not everything. it's why 53 = 53 but Messi >>>> Ronaldo.

Higuain can score goals but he lack's some certain things. poor poor first touch, bad passing, reduced pace, increased weight.......

seriously he needs to show himself again. Higuain in 2 years ago was much much better than this Higuain.

just to remember :

Higuain's bad form.... Higuain_1197412

miss him.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Higuain's bad form.... Empty Re: Higuain's bad form....

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:33 pm

his place here is endangered.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:41 pm

He has been injured for a long time. It has hurt him bad, I'm even doubting if he is gonna get back in form actually, since he has been injured for so long.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:51 pm

Did Mamad actually write "Messi >>> Roanldo" ?

Higuain's bad form.... Atomic_Explosion_GIf_by_merovech1
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:55 pm

Seriously not sure if serious......

Poor first touch? wtf

Poor passing? again wtf

Your talking about a player who scored 10 goals and had 4 assists in his first 16 games of the season for Madrid. Had he not received his injury he was on target to nab 30 goals for us.

Also lets not forget what he did to Valencia unfit and out of form ffs.

I love how narrow certain people's views are when they are blinded by new shiny "toys"

Go back and watch his goals and assists at the start of the season since your memory is so poor.

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Crimson wrote:Seriously not sure if serious......

Poor first touch? wtf

Poor passing? again wtf

Your talking about a player who scored 10 goals and had 4 assists in his first 16 games of the season for Madrid. Had he not received his injury he was on target to nab 30 goals for us.

Also lets not forget what he did to Valencia unfit and out of form ffs.

I love how narrow certain people's views are when they are blinded by new shiny "toys"

Go back and watch his goals and assists at the start of the season since your memory is so poor.

I think he is talking about his current form.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:02 pm

He does have a poor touch tho.

By bad passer, he meant that Higuain doesnt integrate himself as well as benzema for ex, in the build up, with short and quick touches to get the ball going.

Higuain is actually good at crossing the ball, he grabs his fair share of assists every season.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:03 pm

omarish wrote:

Mamad wrote:Don't get me wrong, i know he was injured [b]but even before injury he was BAD.

Higuain can score goals but he lack's some certain things. poor poor first touch, bad passing, reduced pace, increased weight.......

seriously he needs to show himself again. Higuain in 2 years ago was much much better than this Higuain.

He stated before injury......

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Higuain is coming back from a back injury, it takes a while to fully recover.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Crimson wrote:
omarish wrote:

Mamad wrote:Don't get me wrong, i know he was injured [b]but even before injury he was BAD.

He did say reduced pace and increased weight. These are new issues coming from his injury.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:07 pm

higuain and kaka to destroy haters just like benz did last year :coffee:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:08 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:He does have a poor touch tho.

By bad passer, he meant that Higuain doesnt integrate himself as well as benzema for ex, in the build up, with short and quick touches to get the ball going.

Higuain is actually good at crossing the ball, he grabs his fair share of assists every season.

He has one of the best first touches in our team tbf

You can't be a good poacher and not have a good first touch it simply makes no sense. Especially when on form Higuain has one of the best first touches around. Just take a look at some of his highlights.

As for his passing Higuain maintained a 78.05% pass completion last season. For a poor passer of the ball thats pretty amazing lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:09 pm

omarish wrote:
Crimson wrote:
omarish wrote:

He did say reduced pace and increased weight. These are new issues coming from his injury.

Learn2read he stated "but even before injury he was BAD"

Seriously.....

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Crimson wrote:
omarish wrote:
Crimson wrote:
omarish wrote:

Seriously.....

He said the guy is bad, but the problems he stated are his injury problems. But I suppose his pace-problems was there even before his injury? Same to his weight problems?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:13 pm

he only started adding weight after injury
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:14 pm

omarish wrote:
Crimson wrote:
omarish wrote:
Crimson wrote:
omarish wrote:

Seriously.....

He said the guy is bad, but the problems he stated are his injury problems. But I suppose his pace-problems was there even before his injury? Same to his weight problems?

Higuain's bad form.... Attachment

Last edited by Crimson on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 pm

He wasn't that bad in the 09-10 season. I don't think there was anything wrong with him last season either. He scored vs AC Milan and people were saying he couldn't score against top European teams.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:15 pm

mtfootball wrote:He wasn't that bad in the 09-10 season. I don't think there was anything wrong with him last season either. He scored vs AC Milan and people were saying he couldn't score against top European teams.

He also scored against Barcelona in the SF's

Yes I went there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Crimson wrote:

You can't be a good poacher and not have a good first touch it simply makes no sense. Especially when on form Higuain has one of the best first touches around. Just take a look at some of his highlights.

As for his passing Higuain maintained a 78.05% pass completion last season. For a poor passer of the ball thats pretty amazing lol

Let's look at standards here, we are talking about players of his class, so the upper echelon. He has a decent touch, nothing exceptional, nothing like Ozil or Benzema.

Chicharito is a poacher but he has an awful touch for ex. I actually noticed that his touches are often a bit long, and he makes up for it with his pace, not the greatest trapper of the ball. He loses a lot of balls out of his first touch actually.

I dont think statistics would be useful here, making a 5 yard pass to the closest player over and over doesnt make you a good passer. It's difficult to talk about the quality of his passing as if we are comparing Xabi and Sahin, he just is never in those situations where he has to open up the game. But in terms of how well he gets into the team movements and acts as a pivot for other players, i think Benzema is quite ahead of him. It's just not his style, no biggie.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:24 pm

chica is nothing outside the box

kinda like offzagi

higgy has great shots, is fast, has good crosses

and his crosses are usually very very accurate

now benz apart from a good first touch and the occasional good shots what is he actually good at

the amount of times he stands in the way of ronaldo is hilarious, not to mention when the ball is in the air he thinks its on the ground // faceplant

the sooner he and kaka gets out of our team the better

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Let's look at standards here, we are talking about players of his class, so the upper echelon. He has a decent touch, nothing exceptional, nothing like Ozil or Benzema.

Chicharito is a poacher but he has an awful touch for ex. I actually noticed that his touches are often a bit long, and he makes up for it with his pace, not the greatest trapper of the ball. He loses a lot of balls out of his first touch actually.

I dont think statistics would be useful here, making a 5 yard pass to the closest player over and over doesnt make you a good passer. It's difficult to talk about the quality of his passing as if we are comparing Xabi and Sahin, he just is never in those situations where he has to open up the game. But in terms of how well he gets into the team movements and acts as a pivot for other players, i think Benzema is quite ahead of him. It's just not his style, no biggie.

Agree to disagree

I have yet to see Benzema do some of the things Higuain has with his first touch, until I do I will remain skeptical.

In any case thats not what the OP was getting into.

What I really hate about some Madrid fans in particular is that as soon as we are linked to a certain player, in this case Aguero, they feel the need to put down and dismiss our current players in that position. Discredit their accomplishments and achievements and the effort and sacrifice that they have put in for our club. It annoys the living shit out of me.

Fair enough if the payer is actually terrible ie Drenthe. But this is not the case. It's not like we had trouble scoring goals last season. Our strikers are fine. Same thing happened with Sahin I saw people start to put down Khedira. It does not need to be done.

Support the team and the players for what they have done and achieved. 29 goals last season from Higuain and coming back 2 months before scheduled to help the team out this season from a very serious and complicated back surgery, should be supported by us. Do not put him down ffs.

Benzema after all the crap in the first half of the season showing grit and determination to come through with 26 goals for us, is in itself a huge feat.

Credit where it is due. Just because we may or may not get Aguero does not justify shit talking about our own players for no real reason at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:33 pm

I think there is a difference here between putting down the players, which i dont think anyone is doing, and weighting their achievements and rating their game. Just to keep our heads level
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:33 pm

Should we get neymar?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:34 pm

thats the problem we had been having with that god damned thread about benzema in the old forums crimson..
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:34 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Should we get neymar?
Nah, too young and unproven.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next